MG FF: Shayad Yehi To Pyaar Hai...(updated part 14/pg 75/sep 6)

dreamymishti88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

❤️ SHAYAD  YEHI  TO  PYAAR  HAI...

Prologue -  www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4267696&PID=118074663 

C.S. - www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4267696&PID=118074833   

Part 1- www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4267696&PID=118076071

Part 2- www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4267696&PID=118383264

Part  3  -  www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4267696&PID=118893287

Part  4  -  www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4267696&PID=119042582

Part  5  -  www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4267696&PID=119222901

Part  6  -  www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4267696&PID=120158889

Part  7  -  www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4267696&PID=120525101

Part  8  -  www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4267696&PID=122331181

Part  9  -  www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4267696&PID=122502132

Part  10  -  www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4267696&PID=122628803

Part  11  -  www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4267696&PID=123344190

Hello  friends!  I  am  back  after  a  long  time.  There  were  some  things  which  kept  me  occupied  for  some  time.  Sorry  for  that.  But  now  I  am  back  with  a  new  story  and  will  also  complete  the  previous  ones.

Friends  do  tell  me  if  you  like  the  title  or  want  me  to  change  it... 😊

Edited by dreamymishti88 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
nice prologue
continue soon
QuintessentialI thumbnail
 for your new FF & welcome back !
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi congrats on the new story! awesome prologue! Well written! update soon! waiting! pls add me 2 ur pm list! btw pls give links 2 ur other stories! Thanks
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
congrates for new story
nice prolouge
where is geet

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi Happy New Year, pls post character sketch if u can...thanks...when will u update? Edited by khwaishfan - 9 years ago
payal.gupta177 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Interesting prologue and awesome title..pls continue,,NEW YEAR GREETINGS TO YOU.!!
dreamymishti88 thumbnail

PROLOGUE

Somewhere  in  Delhi,  a  very  posh  locality,  a  man  of  very  high  reputation  in  looks  as  well  as  in  class,  or  rather  say  an  arrogant,  stern,  firm,  sexy,  angry  young  man,  topmost  in  the  business  world,  was  screaming  on  his  servants  as  his  coffee  was  not  up  to  the  mark  and  the  poor  servants  were  shivering  like  hell.  He  was  shooting  daggers  at  his  servants,  "What  the  hell  is  this?  Is  this  you  call  a  coffee...bloody  shit."  The  servants  were  praying  for  their  life.  They  were  sure  of  one  thing  that  today  their  job  was  gone  and  may  be  their  life  too.  They  were  praying  to  God  to  send  someone  to  rescue  them  from  this  demonic  man.  An  elderly  yet  elegant  lady  came  hearing  the  scream  or  rather  say  the  roaring  of  her  loving  grandson.  Savitri  Singh  Khurana  (Dadima)  "Maan  what  happeneend?  Why  are  you  screaming  like  hell?".  Maan  (angrily)  "Dadima  I  think  you  should  ask  them  for  my  so-called  screaming...It  is  only  because  of  you  they  have,  nowadays,  become  so  lazy  and  good  for  nothing".  Dadima  sighed  at  her  grandson's  words  and  gave  him  a  look  that  YOU  WILL  NEVER  CHANGE.  Dadima  "At  least  tell  me  what  happened?",  Maan  replied  with  same  anger  rippled  voice  "this  coffee...it  tastes  like  hell".  Dadima  "Maan  what's  the  big  deal  in  this,  you  could  have  asked  for  another  one...you  already  know  there  are  much  more  important  works  lying  ahead  than  this...",  Maan's  anger  doubled  hearing  this  as  how  can  other  thing  be  more  important  than  him  and  his  work  for  his  Dadima.  Maan  (sneered  angrily)  "And  would  you  please  enlighten  me  what's  much  more  important  than  this",  Dadima  as  usual  smiled  sweetly,  "you  know  Maan...YOUR  MARRIAGE  WITH  NIMISHA..."

-------------------------------------------------------

Edited by dreamymishti88 - 9 years ago
dreamymishti88 thumbnail

CHARACTER  SKETCH

Maan  :  A  top  class  business  tycoon,  well-known  in  India  as  well  as  in  other  countries  as  one  of  the  top  ten  business  men  of  India.  A  strong-headed,  intelligent,  shrewd  man,  believes  in  progress  and  development  and  considers  emotions  and  sentiments  as  hindrances  in  the  way  to  progress.  An  angry  young  adamant  man.  People  are  scared  of  his  anger  and  last  but  not  the  least  a  very  handsome  man.

Savitri  Singh  Khurana  (Dadima)  :  Maan's  grandmother.  A  very  nice  lady.  She  loves  Maan  a  lot  and  wants  him  to  be  happy.  She  believes  that  to  lead  a  happy  life,  emotions  are  a  necessity.

Nimisha  :  An  international  model,  loves  fame  and  money.  She  can  mould  herself  easily  to  get  her  way.  A  little  fake  in  front  of  Dadima  only  to  get  married  to  Maan.

Rano  :  Maan's  nanny.  Maan  respects  her  like  his  Dadima.  Even  she  loves  Maan  a  lot  and  wants  him  to  be  happy  always.  She  is  very  close  to  Dadima.  Even  Dadima  confides  her  every  happiness  and  worry  to  her.

Geet  :  An  orphan,  lives  with  her  aunty  Ranjana  Handa.  After  her  parents'  death,  her  uncle,  Jaswant  Handa,  took  her  with  him.  Since  then  she  is  living  with  them.  But  after  Jaswant's  death,  Ranjana's  behaviour  with  Geet  changed  and  treated  her  like  a  servant.  Geet  is  a  naive  girl.  She  is  unaware  of  this  cruel  world  as  her  aunty  never  let  her  go  out  of  the  house.  She  is  not  that  beautiful  but  have  innocence  and  sweetness.

Jaswant  Handa  :  Geet's  uncle  who  adopted  her  after  her  parents'  death.  But  he  too  died  a  year  after  his  friend's  death.

Ranjana  Handa  :  Geet's  aunty.  She  is  a  greedy  woman.  She  doesn't  like  Geet  as  she  considers  her  a  burden.  She  treats  Geet  as  a  servant.

Brij  Handa  :  Son  of  Ranjana  and  Jaswant  Handa.  A  very  evil  man.  He  loves  drinking,  gambling  and  teasing  girls.  He  has  his  lusty  eyes  on  Geet  but  is  waiting  for  the  right  time  to  have  her.      

-----------------------------------------------

There  are  some  more  characters.  I  will  introduce  them  as  the  story  progresses.                   

dreamymishti88 thumbnail
           SHAYAD  YEHI  TO  PYAAR  HAI
                                                           PART-1

Somewhere  in  Delhi,  a  very  posh  locality,  a  man  of  very  high  reputation  in  looks  as  well  as  in  class,  or  rather  say  an  arrogant,  stern,  firm,  sexy,  angry  young  man,  topmost  in  the  business  world,  was  screaming  on  his  servants  as  his  coffee  was  not  up  to  the  mark  and  the  poor  servants  were  shivering  like  hell.  He  was  shooting  daggers  at  his  servants,  "What  the  hell  is  this?  Is  this  you  call  a  coffee...bloody  shit."  The  servants  were  praying  for  their  life.  They  were  sure  of  one  thing  that  today  their  job  was  gone  and  may  be  their  life  too.  They  were  praying  to  God  to  send  someone  to  rescue  them  from  this  demonic  man.  An  elderly  yet  elegant  lady  came  hearing  the  scream  or  rather  say  the  roaring  of  her  loving  grandson.  Savitri  Singh  Khurana  (Dadima)  "Maan  what  happeneend?  Why  are  you  screaming  like  hell?".  Maan  (angrily)  "Dadima  I  think  you  should  ask  them  for  my  so-called  screaming...It  is  only  because  of  you  they  have,  nowadays,  become  so  lazy  and  good  for  nothing".  Dadima  sighed  at  her  grandson's  words  and  gave  him  a  look  that  YOU  WILL  NEVER  CHANGE.  Dadima  "At  least  tell  me  what  happened?",  Maan  replied  with  same  anger  rippled  voice  "this  coffee...it  tastes  like  hell".  Dadima  "Maan  what's  the  big  deal  in  this,  you  could  have  asked  for  another  one...you  already  know  there  are  much  more  important  works  lying  ahead  than  this...",  Maan's  anger  doubled  hearing  this  as  how  can  other  thing  be  more  important  than  him  and  his  work  for  his  Dadima.  Maan  (sneered  angrily)  "And  would  you  please  enlighten  me  what's  much  more  important  than  this",  Dadima  as  usual  smiled  sweetly,  "you  know  Maan...YOUR  MARRIAGE  WITH  NIMISHA..."

Maan  twisted  his  brows,  "so...are  you  trying  to  say  that  just  because  of  this  marriage  everybody's  going  to  ignore  my  work?".  Dadima  smiled  at  him,  "Not  at  all  my  dear  grandson.  I  am  just  saying  that  you  are  getting  married  in  few  days  so  you  should  give  some  rest  to  your  anger".  Maan  narrowed  his  eyes  in  anger  and  says  sarcastically,  "Dadima  as  far  as  I  know  I  didn't  say  that  I  will  change  myself  after  getting  married".  Dadima  sighed  that  he  would  never  change.  She  wanted  her  grandson  to  change  a  little  bit  as  she  wanted  him  to  enjoy  life.  Dadima  says,  "Maan  I  know  tumne  aisa  kuch  nahi  kaha  tha  par  beta  you  are  getting  married,  a  new  life  is  awaiting  for  you  at  least  enjoy  it  a  bit".  Maan  sighed  at  his  Dadima's  plea.  He  looked  away,  "Dadima  please...I  don't  want  to  discuss  again  and  again  on  the  same  topic".  Dadima  moved  towards  him,  "Maan  pehle  baat  kuch  or  thi  par  ab  baat  kuch  or  hai.  Ab  aapki  shaadi  hone  wali  hai,  ek  nayi  zindagi  aapke  sath  judne  wali  hai.  Beta  har  ladki  ke  apni  shaadi  ko  lekar  bahut  sapne  hote  hai,  aapko  Nimisha  ke  baare  me  bhi  sochna  chahiye".  Maan  turned  to  his  Dadima,  "Dadima  she  is  not  a  kid  jo  me  har  time  uske  bare  me  sochta  rahu.  I  have  other  important  works  as  well.  And  that  is  the  reason  why  I  wanted  to  marry  an  educated  and  working  girl  jo  mujhe  in  stupid  cheezo  ke  liye  pareshan  na  kare.  Or  rahi  baat  sapne  hone  ki  to  ye  baat  aap  bhi  janti  hai  ki  I  have  given  my  credit  card  to  Nimisha.  Wo  shaadi  ke  liye  jitni  bhi  shopping  karna  chahti  hai  kar  sakti  hai".  He  gave  a  final  look  to  Dadima  and  went  away.  Dadima  looked  at  him  helplessly.  She  became  sad  at  Maan's  perspective.  She  knew  that  this  money  and  fame  are  all  superficial,  they  cannot  provide  real  happiness.  She  prayed  to  God,  "Babaji  hum  apne  pote  ko  khush  dekhna  chahte  hai,  par  unhe  to  khushi  ka  matlab  hi  nahi  pata.  Please  Babaji  hamare  pote  ki  zindagi  me  bhi  wo  khushi  ka  pal  la  dijiye".

On  the  other  side,  in  a  mediocre  house  in  Delhi,  at  night,  a  girl  is  standing  at  her  window  and  sobbing  looking  at  the  moon.  Her  eyes  are  moist;  she  is  looking  at  the  moon  as  if  asking  him  to  take  her  there  with  him  away  from  this  world.  Geet  says  to  herself  with  tears,  "Babaji  maine  aisa  kya  kiya  hai  jo  mujhse  sab  itna  nafrat  karte  hai.  Babaji  me  to  saara  kaam  achhe  se  karti  hu  na  fir  bhi  aunty  mujhe  kyu  maarti  hai..."  Tears  flowed  from  her  eyes  as  she  is  scared  of  tomorrow,  "Babaji  kal  fir  se  Brij  bhaiya  ke  dost  ghar  par  aa  rahe  hai.  Bhaiya  har  baar  ki  tarah  mujhse  hi  kahege  unhe  khana  dene  ke  liye",  cried  bitterly  and  helplessly  and  says  with  choked  voice,  "Babaji  wo  log  bahut  bure  hai,  mujhe  bilkul  bhi  achha  nai  lagta  jab  wo  mujhe  haath  lagate  hai.  Mujhe  bahut  darr  lagta  hai  unse".  She  is  weeping  bitterly  at  her  fate.     

-----------------------------------------------------------

Please  give  your  comments.