Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Puneet and Gautam safe again? Ali got no immunity?

Adnus90 Goldie
Adnus90
Adnus90

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
What is going on???

Saving Gautam and Puneet for one more week which is the 'final' week (is it or not??) is just unfair.

Ali became a captain for nothing - he is working his a** off besides being a captain and then he didn't even get his deserved immunity..

Does similar stuff happen every season? My family and I are getting mad here over Bigg Boss because everything is so unclear.. and Salman so often didn't keep his word from one day of WKW to next WKW...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hi12345..Sakura..Sugar9.00

Prishasays Senior Member
Prishasays
Prishasays

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Adnus90

What is going on???

Saving Gautam and Puneet for one more week which is the 'final' week (is it or not??) is just unfair.

Ali became a captain for nothing - he is working his a** off besides being a captain and then he didn't even get his deserved immunity..

Does similar stuff happen every season? My family and I are getting mad here over Bigg Boss because everything is so unclear.. and Salman so often didn't keep his word from one day of WKW to next WKW...
I think it's a reward for their 3 day punishment last week..n IMO Ali doesn't need immunity...he is a sure shot finalist!
Adnus90 Goldie
Adnus90
Adnus90

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prishasays

Originally posted by Adnus90

What is going on???

I think it's a reward for their 3 day punishment last week..n IMO Ali doesn't need immunity...he is a sure shot finalist!

if it is a reward for something, they should just say it right? so that we can follow their thoughts.. that way it looks like 100% partiality

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vibg

_Khaleesi_ IF-Rockerz
_Khaleesi_
_Khaleesi_

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Nop voting lines are open till Wednesday
After midweek eviction
Whole house will be nominated
Jan 3rd ko top 5 will be announced
Hallabol will start then with top 5 + 5 ex contestants

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

reddy123456..Sakura..vibgSugar9.00

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Same nomination is being carried because there was no eviction this weekend. 

There will be a mid-week eviction (the one that was supposed to take place this weekend) and then a fresh round of nomination will happen.

So Gautam and Puneet aren't really safe from next weekend elimination as they might be nominated on Wednesday. Ali might get immunity in Wednesday nomination. 

It's just they have delayed everything , last weekend elimination and Monday nomination by 3 days. 

Hope this makes sense. 

Edited by -Rani - 29 December 2014 at 2:17pm

Nishita123

_Khaleesi_ IF-Rockerz
_Khaleesi_
_Khaleesi_

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

There will be a mid-week eviction (the one that was supposed to take place this weekend) and then a fresh round of nomination will happen.

So Gautam and Puneet aren't really safe from next weekend elimination as they might be nominated on Wednesday. Ali might get immunity in Wednesday nomination.

It's just they have delayed everything , last weekend elimination and Monday nomination by 3 days.

Hope this makes sense.

I dont think ali ko immunity milegi
-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by melodrama

Hope this makes sense.

It all depends on If Ali has agreed to stay for the extension or not.

I read somewhere that shooting of his movie with Salman is scheduled to start from January so he might not have agreed to stay longer. 

In that case BB might not give him immunity and evict him. However, If he has agreed to stay then he will surely get Immunity. Lets wait and watch. 

Otherwise, all HM might be nominated for next weekend's eviction.

reddy123456

Adnus90 Goldie
Adnus90
Adnus90

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by melodrama

Hope this makes sense.

It all depends on If Ali has agreed to stay for the extension or not.

I read somewhere that shooting of his movie with Salman is scheduled to start from January so he might not have agreed to stay longer. 

In that case BB might not give him immunity and evict him. However, If he has agreed to stay then he will surely get Immunity. Lets wait and watch. 

Otherwise, all HM might be nominated for next weekend's eviction.

ya it's possible that he leaves for the movie, but at the same time it's really unfair for all the viewers

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top