Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Decoding the x-ray glass scenes

LoveInAutumn26 IF-Dazzler
LoveInAutumn26
LoveInAutumn26

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Hello wonderful people,
I am usually a silent member in this forum and this is my first post in terms of an episode analysis. I have seen other posts analyzing the scenes by some wonderful writers. That gave me an inspiration to write my own. Please bear with me while I pour some deranged thoughts LOL 

There have been many scenes regarding x-ray glasses in the past couple days. Even though those scenes were silly (when I first watched the scene when Raman tells Ishita he can see everything she's wearing inside and Ishita actually believing it, I thought it was so stupid LOL ), but Raman's dialogue in today's episode actually made me think. 

Raman says while teasing Ishita about wearing the glass, "Aisa he ram baand ho ki cheeje dikh jaaye, toh admi guess kyun kare". The dialogue might not make sense at first, and sounds silly because it is shown as if he's referring to the glasses. But when you actually think about it, there is much more hidden meaning behind that dialogue and that scene. The frequent mention of the x-ray glasses by Raman, and Ishita always running away, or snatching it while he teases on wearing it, actually I believe has more to do with their need to move ahead in their relationship. The sexual tension can clearly be seen from Raman's side, him always wanting to spend some alone time with her, and also his constant mention that he can see her "aar and paar", meaning can see Ishita "inside and out" Embarrassed. While, it is evident that Raman wants to take their relationship forward, or "consummate their marriage". Ishita's running away, tells me that even though she loves Raman, she's still not sure about going all the way. The reason could be that she's insecure because of her inexperience, and now that Shagun is in Bhalla house makes it even worse when she sees her husband's ex, "all dolled up". Another huge obstacle is also the fact that she's infertile. This is such an interesting track if cvs handle it carefully. I am actually really interested to see what happens and I really want to see Ishita's insecurity track. And the only person who can actually take her out of that is Raman. He needs to tell her his inner feelings, and his desires for her. It will be such a beautiful track, when Raman will finally break that shield and their relationship will be stronger than ever. If cvs are going towards this track, then I really hope they handle it with care. 

There is also Adi custody track, which I believe will happen soon. So these two tracks could run simultaneously. Like I said before, I really hope they show something like this, and if they do, Raman and Ishita's consummation will be even more magical BlushingDay Dreaming

So there goes my babbling LOL I hope I didn't bore y'allTongue 

much love, 
Neelu Heart

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavita1970lakshmi02virus101deepjincathywilmaDivan.jshree_ramsweety_virgo1cool_arpanaIshu27lailapnjswarnakolasanithe_Rijarshi33drishtimauryaremya1990Rianshi_SJM_ankitasenScribble_TweetymaanvirPinky.Rayawendy25sparkleaminamomb24Anju.sEyes-Wide-Shutcrazy_bholisahelilovesishrAnnthewK.S.shalz_123ishra_bestluv.TIA.PoojaSushItamayu1982-Raz-Lekz-JujuKRibelleakdhalover..TU...sweety_10Lifeisgrt...Dexterity...virgo_gurldeepti_9-Ara--K.13-.Jayashree.DivianTanz_Divz

virgo_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
virgo_gurl
virgo_gurl

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Hey I really liked your analysis Thumbs Up Liked your take about the sexual tension shown via the x-ray glasses Embarrassed
Looking forward to more posts from you Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Divan.LoveInAutumn26PoojaSushItaRibelle

..TU... IF-Rockerz
..TU...
..TU...

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Loved it.
good analysis abt the x ray glass and raman dialogue.
raman really want to take his relationship ahead.

I have trust on cvs, they will handle it nicely

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveInAutumn26

Piyu97 Goldie
Piyu97
Piyu97

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
SmileHey Neelu. 
Beautiful post. 
Wonderfully analysed and awesomely represented. 
As you said, if the CVs handle the track properly,  it's going to be a beautiful one with huge TRP.
Totally agree with you buddy.
Smile

Edited by syamantikaray - 29 December 2014 at 2:12pm

LoveInAutumn26

Ribelle IF-Rockerz
Ribelle
Ribelle

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Great post! :D
I agree with you!
Ps: On a side note, since we have the serious case of vanishing tracks, I feel a little uncertain thinking of anymore tracks
Hahaha

LoveInAutumn26

-Raz- IF-Rockerz
-Raz-
-Raz-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Loved the analysis.

LoveInAutumn26

K.S. IF-Dazzler
K.S.
K.S.

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
wow..nice analysis yaar .loved ur post...

LoveInAutumn26

Annthew IF-Dazzler
Annthew
Annthew

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Neelu grt analysis. As u said the x-ray glasses hav a greater meaning than it appears to at first. Ishita does hav some intimacy probs ( her infertility may b the reason) , & Raman is hinting at the ultimate level of intimacy , & here he is applying the desensitizing therapy & hopefully Isitha soon loses her inhibitions.the track if handled properly would b grt but never know how it finally ends up because trps r the priorities now. 

Go to top