Mere Rang Mein Ranganewali

India-Forums

   
Mere Rang Mein Ranganewali
Mere Rang Mein Ranganewali

LD and Radha

ASRmk Senior Member
ASRmk
ASRmk

Joined: 09 July 2012
Posts: 361

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, can't believe that the rating has fell. We should try to keep it active.
Do you think that what LD is doing is right by forcing Radha to be his wife and coming to his home village to impress the family?

It's an open question and a why of increasing form activity.

Let's not take this seriously Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ifa_HassanAmrtina

Amrtina Goldie
Amrtina
Amrtina

Joined: 11 April 2013
Posts: 1956

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
LD is behaving like all of sudden he is in love with Radha...
That seems weird

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ASRmk

Fififlowertot Senior Member
Fififlowertot
Fififlowertot

Joined: 14 November 2013
Posts: 503

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
I think that LD's character is mature , he has fallen in love with her the only reason it seems weird because of the marriage if he didn't marry her he would charm her and that's what he is going to do now as well , i don't think he would force her  he will respect her decision in the end if she goes through with divorce . 
For now I am looking forward to Radha and LD together Day DreamingDay Dreaming


Edited by Fififlowertot - 29 December 2014 at 5:35pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ASRmk

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Joined: 03 July 2005
Posts: 73586

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:40am | IP Logged
instead of LD...its suhasini who is forcing radha to accept the marriage...LD is just being honest...he knows and accepts...he made a mistake...he accepts it and wants to take responsibilities of it...since suhasini is accepting their marriage...he wants radha to accept their marriage too...his love for radha is another advantage...that makes him accept the marriage...

if radha wants divorce...though it hurts his heart...he will be heartbroken...but radha happiness and dreams matters him the most...he will happily sign the divorce papers...and he will never re-marry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ASRmk

ASRmk Senior Member
ASRmk
ASRmk

Joined: 09 July 2012
Posts: 361

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amrtina

LD is behaving like all of sudden he is in love with Radha...
That seems weird

Yeh thought the same :/
ASRmk Senior Member
ASRmk
ASRmk

Joined: 09 July 2012
Posts: 361

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fififlowertot

I think that LD's character is mature , he has fallen in love with her the only reason it seems weird because of the marriage if he didn't marry her he would charm her and that's what he is going to do now as well , i don't think he would force her  he will respect her decision in the end if she goes through with divorce . 
For now I am looking forward to Radha and LD together Day DreamingDay Dreaming

I understand your point of view and hopefully he respects her decision if she decides to stay away from him. But lets enjoy it for now :)
ASRmk Senior Member
ASRmk
ASRmk

Joined: 09 July 2012
Posts: 361

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

instead of LD...its suhasini who is forcing radha to accept the marriage...LD is just being honest...he knows and accepts...he made a mistake...he accepts it and wants to take responsibilities of it...since suhasini is accepting their marriage...he wants radha to accept their marriage too...his love for radha is another advantage...that makes him accept the marriage...

if radha wants divorce...though it hurts his heart...he will be heartbroken...but radha happiness and dreams matters him the most...he will happily sign the divorce papers...and he will never re-marry

I dont know about others, but her mother is beginning to irritate me on how she is forcing Radha into this marriage. I completely agree that LD will do anything for her happiness.

Can't wait to see the start of their love story :)

  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
-||Leeladhar ki Radha||- LD~Radha/Samridh~Pranali AT

2 3 4 5 6

Author: dmegha   Replies: 46   Views: 7507

dmegha 46 7507 24 March 2015 at 1:42pm by MereMahiyaa.
My first LD and Radha VM

Author: Fififlowertot   Replies: 3   Views: 1413

Fififlowertot 3 1413 29 December 2014 at 12:35am by Ifa_Hassan
26/12 MRMRNW Update~Mathura's Call For Radha

Author: Mages   Replies: 1   Views: 486

Mages 1 486 26 December 2014 at 6:31pm by Fififlowertot
(SBS VIDEO) Ld ke ghar pahunchi Radha

Author: Fififlowertot   Replies: 5   Views: 1282

Fififlowertot 5 1282 20 December 2014 at 5:36am by -Arishi-
15/12 Mere Rang Mein Rangnewali Update~LD Says I Love You Radha

Author: Mages   Replies: 3   Views: 695

Mages 3 695 16 December 2014 at 4:11pm by Krazzy4u786

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index