•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
I regret, feel guilty, typing this but I started watching NAUC from the episode when Nisha broke into Viraj's house.
I was interested with the molestation part and then I wanted to watch but then my mom's restriction to not add on more serials to my watch list did not allow me to do so... as was watching Beinteha, Ek Hasina Thi- all got over and now I can proudly tell her that I am just interested in 1 and that is NAUC...
She does not want me to watch it but then... if she does not let me see it then I have a laptop to watch it on... ok I am jumping to another topic right... getting back to why I made the post

sooo can anyone tell me what all you know about Viraj's Dadaji or the episode when his whereabouts and stuff was told about...
(HIS NAME, OCCUPATION, ETC... EVRYTHING YOU KNOW ABOUT  HIM)
Edited by ishqnme - 9 years ago
Nothing is told till now...
Sorry...
His entire past is a first class mystery that needs to be unraveled soon, otherwise we will become pagal
Originally posted by ishqnme

I regret, feel guilty, typing this but I started watching NAUC from the episode when Nisha broke into Viraj's house.
I was interested with the molestation part and then I wanted to watch but then my mom's restriction to not add on more serials to my watch list did not allow me to do so... as was watching Beinteha, Ek Hasina Thi- all got over and now I can proudly tell her that I am just interested in 1 and that is NAUC...
She does not want me to watch it but then... if she does not let me see it then I have a laptop to watch it on... ok I am jumping to another topic right... getting back to why I made the post

sooo can anyone tell me what all you know about Viraj's Dadaji or the episode when his whereabouts and stuff was told about...
(HIS NAME, OCCUPATION, ETC... EVRYTHING YOU KNOW ABOUT  HIM)

Atleast they had shown his dad's portrait but not even a penny info about Dadaji.
Once Gaya was mentioning about Dadahji.Thats it.It is mysterious from the beginning...😳

Good that ur old shows got over n u got a reason to tell ur mamma😉
Originally posted by ishqnme

can anyone tell me what all you know about Viraj's Dadaji or the episode when his whereabouts and stuff was told about...[/DIV][/DIV]
(HIS NAME, OCCUPATION, ETC... EVRYTHING YOU KNOW ABOUT HIM)

😆 Occupation, name, resume?? Biodata? 😆
OK OK.. I don't remember the exact episode, but I have heard Viraj say that Dadaji hasn't talked to him in a really long time. He even ignored Viraj while he was struggling with paralysis. Also, dadaji doesn't support him in his initiative at the academy- that's why Viraj is always seen struggling with funding & investors. So, I guess Dadaji is just a cold hearted individual who doesn't care about his grandson! 😕 Weird family, they all are.. 🤔
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

😆 Occupation, name, resume?? Biodata? 😆
OK OK.. I don't remember the exact episode, but I have heard Viraj say that Dadaji hasn't talked to him in a really long time. He even ignored Viraj while he was struggling with paralysis. Also, dadaji doesn't support him in his initiative at the academy- that's why Viraj is always seen struggling with funding & investors. So, I guess Dadaji is just a cold hearted individual who doesn't care about his grandson! 😕 Weird family, they all are.. 🤔

Dadaji's name is Vikram Singh Rathod... by the way are you talking about this episode or is his information is mentioned in any other episode as well???

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x29nlog_nisha-aur-uske-cousins-8th-november-2014-pt2_news&start=165
Jahhnvi I am waiting for a reply