India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

VIRAJ'S DADAJI???

ishqnme IF-Dazzler
ishqnme
ishqnme

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
I regret, feel guilty, typing this but I started watching NAUC from the episode when Nisha broke into Viraj's house.
I was interested with the molestation part and then I wanted to watch but then my mom's restriction to not add on more serials to my watch list did not allow me to do so... as was watching Beinteha, Ek Hasina Thi- all got over and now I can proudly tell her that I am just interested in 1 and that is NAUC...
She does not want me to watch it but then... if she does not let me see it then I have a laptop to watch it on... ok I am jumping to another topic right... getting back to why I made the post

sooo can anyone tell me what all you know about Viraj's Dadaji or the episode when his whereabouts and stuff was told about...
(HIS NAME, OCCUPATION, ETC... EVRYTHING YOU KNOW ABOUT  HIM)

Edited by ishqnme - 29 December 2014 at 1:15pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavisarkarDeena1D

clary IF-Rockerz
clary
clary

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Nothing is told till now...
Sorry...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishqnme

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
His entire past is a first class mystery that needs to be unraveled soon, otherwise we will become pagal

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Taha0023ishqnmeMsfairyCindreLa

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishqnme

I regret, feel guilty, typing this but I started watching NAUC from the episode when Nisha broke into Viraj's house.
I was interested with the molestation part and then I wanted to watch but then my mom's restriction to not add on more serials to my watch list did not allow me to do so... as was watching Beinteha, Ek Hasina Thi- all got over and now I can proudly tell her that I am just interested in 1 and that is NAUC...
She does not want me to watch it but then... if she does not let me see it then I have a laptop to watch it on... ok I am jumping to another topic right... getting back to why I made the post

sooo can anyone tell me what all you know about Viraj's Dadaji or the episode when his whereabouts and stuff was told about...
(HIS NAME, OCCUPATION, ETC... EVRYTHING YOU KNOW ABOUT  HIM)

Atleast they had shown his dad's portrait but not even a penny info about Dadaji.
Once Gaya was mentioning about Dadahji.Thats it.It is mysterious from the beginning...Embarrassed

Good that ur old shows got over n u got a reason to tell ur mammaWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishqnme

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:22pm | IP Logged

can anyone tell me what all you know about Viraj's Dadaji or the episode when his whereabouts and stuff was told about...[/DIV][/DIV]
(HIS NAME, OCCUPATION, ETC... EVRYTHING YOU KNOW ABOUT HIM)

LOL Occupation, name, resume?? Biodata? LOL
OK OK.. I don't remember the exact episode, but I have heard Viraj say that Dadaji hasn't talked to him in a really long time. He even ignored Viraj while he was struggling with paralysis. Also, dadaji doesn't support him in his initiative at the academy- that's why Viraj is always seen struggling with funding & investors. So, I guess Dadaji is just a cold hearted individual who doesn't care about his grandson! Confused Weird family, they all are.. Ermm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prachiiishqnmeRibelleArieltabiMsfairyCindreLa

ishqnme IF-Dazzler
ishqnme
ishqnme

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

can anyone tell me what all you know about Viraj's Dadaji or the episode when his whereabouts and stuff was told about...[/DIV][/DIV]
(HIS NAME, OCCUPATION, ETC... EVRYTHING YOU KNOW ABOUT HIM)

LOL Occupation, name, resume?? Biodata? LOL
OK OK.. I don't remember the exact episode, but I have heard Viraj say that Dadaji hasn't talked to him in a really long time. He even ignored Viraj while he was struggling with paralysis. Also, dadaji doesn't support him in his initiative at the academy- that's why Viraj is always seen struggling with funding & investors. So, I guess Dadaji is just a cold hearted individual who doesn't care about his grandson! Confused Weird family, they all are.. Ermm

Dadaji's name is Vikram Singh Rathod... by the way are you talking about this episode or is his information is mentioned in any other episode as well???

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x29nlog_nisha-aur-uske-cousins-8th-november-2014-pt2_news&start=165
ishqnme IF-Dazzler
ishqnme
ishqnme

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Jahhnvi I am waiting for a reply

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top