Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: QueenExpression

Why would she be pissed at Shraddha, she's not responsible for this lol. And I find this hard to believe..Tabu doesn't seem this immature. She has 2 national award why would she care about these silly awards. 

well till now she has been atending them all. so she does care.
BollyBoy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tabu was overrated as hell in Haider, Shahid and Irrfan were the only ones good in it...
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ I agree with Tabu here!
Shraddha's role was small and  minor as compared to Tabu's role in the movie.. hence Tabu should have been nominated in Best Actor Category rather than Supporting Actor Category! 
Lady_Impala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
seriously if anything shradha was the supporting actress. I hate how in the Hindi film industry there's always this misconception that the Hero's girlfriend no matter how small her screen space is will always be considered the lead actress.
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
We talk about progressive movies in BW yet BW is still stuck with the herd mentality that the one who dances, romances and sings songs with the hero is the lead actress even if she has a 10 min screen time
High time we change it

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I believe Tabu is pissed off at the jury. Media is just sensationalizing the issue by declaring war between the two costars. 
The love interest does not always become the main character. I have not seen Haider, but Hamlet is all about Hamlet and his mother. Tabu deserves the best actress nominations. 

I think overall Indian cinema historically has been so focused on the hero-heroine and villain lens that it fails to acknowledge that romance angles are not always necessary nor are they central to the plot. 
Fortuitous thumbnail
Originally posted by: KhanSinghTomar

This is nothing. Next year will be big fight. According to sources, Priyanka and Deepika have almost equal screen-time. Now, should peecee be nominated in best actress category or best supporting ? ðŸ˜†

Both will be nominated for best actress...Oooh! Im actually waiting for this one - It'll be quite the show! ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Is this for real, did Shrada Kapoor actually get nominated for best actress and Tabu for supporting? ðŸ˜•
swati82 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
shraddha getting nominated for best actress-haider...that has to be a joke??
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Now why would Tabu be pissed? She don't seem the type to be literally pissed, but yes she should have been nominated as best actress because she had a bigger role than Shraddha in the film. I hope Tabu wins some she deserves it.