Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

2014--Pros and Cons : (Page 2)

nivedha_123 IF-Dazzler
nivedha_123
nivedha_123

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
yes lots of new characters were introduced this year...Ouch
bangkok trip was amazing..Embarrassed
cvs need to change akshara character slightly..i want her to focus more on them and duggu than on family..we can accept rashmi divorce wala thing but she is doing so much for karishma..everytime sacrificing is..Ouch

_anu2908_ IF-Dazzler
_anu2908_
_anu2908_

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha_123

cvs need to change akshara character slightly..i want her to focus more on them and duggu than on family..we can accept rashmi divorce wala thing but she is doing so much for karishma..everytime sacrificing is..Ouch
I totally agree..Akshara's character and her outlook really needs a change..someone should make her understand that becoming Jagat MataLOL is not always gud..she should focus more on her lifeConfused Like hina always says..that Akshara is a Sadhu sant...the problem solver..Cvs really need to change this..why always Naitik n Akshara has to solve a problemConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha_123

-Maryam IF-Rockerz
-Maryam
-Maryam

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu2908

<div></div>I totally agree..Akshara's character and her outlook really needs a change..someone should make her understand that becoming Jagat MataLOLis not always gud..she should focus more on her lifeConfusedLike hina always says..that Akshara is a Sadhu sant...the problem solver..Cvs really need to change this..why always Naitik n Akshara has to solve a problemConfused

Seriously I was watching 2013 episodes till then akshara did make mistakes
But all of a sudden after Gayatris death wooo there comes Krishh 4 (don't get me wrong I love akshara) but yes cvs are ruining her character by making her too perfect.
I used to relate with akshara in 2009
Not after that but still the character was quite believable now they've just made it unrealistic!!
Like come on !!! Everybody makes mistakes.. And really since when did Akshara become so disinterested in her own life.. :(
Hope all these things are fixed in 2015 .. Let's send cvs this threads link ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_anu2908_nivedha_123

nivedha_123 IF-Dazzler
nivedha_123
nivedha_123

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maryam

<div></div>I totally agree..Akshara's character and her outlook really needs a change..someone should make her understand that becoming Jagat MataLOLis not always gud..she should focus more on her lifeConfusedLike hina always says..that Akshara is a Sadhu sant...the problem solver..Cvs really need to change this..why always Naitik n Akshara has to solve a problemConfused

But all of a sudden after Gayatris death wooo there comes Krishh 4 (don't get me wrong I love akshara) but yes cvs are ruining her character by making her too perfect.
Not after that but still the character was quite believable now they've just made it unrealistic!!
Like come on !!! Everybody makes mistakes.. And really since when did Akshara become so disinterested in her own life.. :(
Hope all these things are fixed in 2015 .. Let's send cvs this threads link ROFL
hrithik ki fan hai na woh isiliye inspire hui hogi shayad...ROFL
yeah agree with both of you..!!
it has become like only she has brain in the family..this is not reality.Confused.cvs pls change this...
_anu2908_ IF-Dazzler
_anu2908_
_anu2908_

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Maryam

hrithik ki fan hai na woh isiliye inspire hui hogi shayad...ROFL
yeah agree with both of you..!!
it has become like only she has brain in the family..this is not reality.Confused.cvs pls change this...
True this isn't the reality..No one is so much perfect yaarConfused We really need to send this thread link to CVsROFLROFL

Go to top