Posted: 9 years ago
Hello guys..!!😃
                     Advance Happy New year to you all...Hope this coming year brings u lots and lots of success...!!!😳😃
  Ok..coming to the topic..now 2015 gonna come..we have to bid adieu to 2014😭😆...lets discuss what are all the +ve and -ve points in this year for our show..):-😊

I will say 2014 was a mixture of EMOTIONS.😊..we have got so many cute scenes..i saw many posts in the forum two months back that u guys were disappointed with naksh anni track too bec there was no NaKsh romantic scenes..guys come on..we got a new love story on them..NaKsh love before marriage was smething i always wanted to watch..their nok-jhok was nice to watch😆😃..i went to 2009 days back in that track.. this track wwas SHORT and SWEET..we got so many Naksh dance sequences in marriage tracks...also we got surat track..i loved that track.😊.acc to me only flop of this year is Namishma🥱...this year is somewhat dedicated to devyani..but i loved all NaKsh scenes in between..one thing i want cvs to change in naksh scenes is that their couple dance..it is like repeating the scenes😕..hope they show creativity hereafter and lets all pray 2015 will be a NaKshilious year...😳
  hope to get some nice HiRan offscreen moments too..and also our Trio scenes..!!!

PS..i have just said about naksh parts here..some other tracks were also good..😳

Share ur views..!!
Bashing is strictly not allowed..!!
I guess emotional tracks of 2014 were superb and even the weddings.. But overall new characters made the story a bit boring.. But hope that with the new year we get the old yrkkh back..
And I really want to see naksh's daughter now
Maybe it's time for a mini leap!
I was disappointed with 2014. This year was all about devyani. But looking forward to 2015. i feel this year will be all about Naksh
Well Yes..the bit of Devyani and her children was bit boring..The track of devyani and rajbanna getting married was good..and yes the Naksh scenes with dancing was all the way repeated..Cvs need to show some creativity out there ! they have always shown beautiful Naksh scenes but this year sometimes it was too repetitive ! Loved the miscarriage track !But hope so 2015 will be back with a bang ! Waiting for Naksh's daughter now..dats all I want!
Well said :) nice post to open it in this correct time thanks :))

Yup so boring aand repeating some situation aand we aalso predict what will come next :(
Raj bana. re marriage gis good, one :)
But devayani and his child track make us boring one :(
And. Twist is alok re entry is fully unexpected one :) and that track went so awesome that mone give how naksh are so much understanding couple :) cute they both known each mother well :) they both trust each other :)
Next twist is musk like alok :) don't known what happen this love? Is alok accept his love or not :)
3 rd twist : rasmi divorce we not except this one :(
4 th. One is rasmi alok marriage possibly :) wow it's so much change :)
Wow coming year we get so mmany answer for this twist :)
And this year we get more naksh scene more :) because this twist is open aand solve by our naksh :))
And eagerly waiting for naksh scene :)))
i really love bankok trip..and naksh romance there..beautiful scenes..
and yes this year was dedicated to devyani and her family..hope new year brings some good naksh track..
but now muskaan is ready with her story :(
and hope to see some good cute scene..in this akshara's pregnency..
but most importantly hope aksara will focus on her not more family problems..its my request to CVS..pls
gave some happiness in new year..
foe me this year is 50 -50
means boring and enjoyable 
boring 4 devyani's wedding and her child drama🥱
and enjoyable 4 naksh romance ,surat track,bangkok romance😳
anshu and namishma wedding's wedding song and naksh romance
now i'm waiting 4 naksh's chotu baby
yes lots of new characters were introduced this year...
bangkok trip was amazing..😳
cvs need to change akshara character slightly..i want her to focus more on them and duggu than on family..we can accept rashmi divorce wala thing but she is doing so much for karishma..everytime sacrificing is..
Originally posted by nivedha_123

yes lots of new characters were introduced this year...
bangkok trip was amazing..😳
cvs need to change akshara character slightly..i want her to focus more on them and duggu than on family..we can accept rashmi divorce wala thing but she is doing so much for karishma..everytime sacrificing is..
I totally agree..Akshara's character and her outlook really needs a change..someone should make her understand that becoming Jagat Mata😆 is not always gud..she should focus more on her life😕 Like hina always says..that Akshara is a Sadhu sant...the problem solver..Cvs really need to change this..why always Naitik n Akshara has to solve a problem😕
Originally posted by anu2908

<div></div>I totally agree..Akshara's character and her outlook really needs a change..someone should make her understand that becoming Jagat Mata😆is not always gud..she should focus more on her life😕Like hina always says..that Akshara is a Sadhu sant...the problem solver..Cvs really need to change this..why always Naitik n Akshara has to solve a problem😕

Seriously I was watching 2013 episodes till then akshara did make mistakes
But all of a sudden after Gayatris death wooo there comes Krishh 4 (don't get me wrong I love akshara) but yes cvs are ruining her character by making her too perfect.
I used to relate with akshara in 2009
Not after that but still the character was quite believable now they've just made it unrealistic!!
Like come on !!! Everybody makes mistakes.. And really since when did Akshara become so disinterested in her own life.. :(
Hope all these things are fixed in 2015 .. Let's send cvs this threads link 🤣