Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

2014--Pros and Cons :

nivedha_123 IF-Dazzler
nivedha_123
nivedha_123

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Hello guys..!!Big smile
                     Advance Happy New year to you all...Hope this coming year brings u lots and lots of success...!!!EmbarrassedBig smile
  Ok..coming to the topic..now 2015 gonna come..we have to bid adieu to 2014CryLOL...lets discuss what are all the +ve and -ve points in this year for our show..):-Smile

I will say 2014 was a mixture of EMOTIONS.Smile..we have got so many cute scenes..i saw many posts in the forum two months back that u guys were disappointed with naksh anni track too bec there was no NaKsh romantic scenes..guys come on..we got a new love story on them..NaKsh love before marriage was smething i always wanted to watch..their nok-jhok was nice to watchLOLBig smile..i went to 2009 days back in that track.Day Dreaming. this track wwas SHORT and SWEET..we got so many Naksh dance sequences in marriage tracksDancing...also we got surat track..i loved that track.Smile.acc to me only flop of this year is NamishmaSleepy...this year is somewhat dedicated to devyani..but i loved all NaKsh scenes in between..one thing i want cvs to change in naksh scenes is that their couple dance..it is like repeating the scenesConfused..hope they show creativity hereafter and lets all pray 2015 will be a NaKshilious year...EmbarrassedDay Dreaming
  hope to get some nice HiRan offscreen moments too..and also our Trio scenes..!!!

PS..i have just said about naksh parts here..some other tracks were also good..Embarrassed

Share ur views..!!
Bashing is strictly not allowed..!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

.Snowflakes.avinaksh_anu2908_NAKSHMYJAAN----varsha05----MaryamRamsha..kumarandils

-Maryam IF-Rockerz
-Maryam
-Maryam

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
I guess emotional tracks of 2014 were superb and even the weddings.. But overall new characters made the story a bit boring.. But hope that with the new year we get the old yrkkh back..
And I really want to see naksh's daughter now
Maybe it's time for a mini leap!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha_123kumarandils

Ramsha.. IF-Sizzlerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
I was disappointed with 2014. This year was all about devyani. But looking forward to 2015. i feel this year will be all about Naksh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha_123-Maryamkumarandils

_anu2908_ IF-Dazzler
_anu2908_
_anu2908_

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Well Yes..the bit of Devyani and her children was bit boring..The track of devyani and rajbanna getting married was good..and yes the Naksh scenes with dancing was all the way repeated..Cvs need to show some creativity out there ! they have always shown beautiful Naksh scenes but this year sometimes it was too repetitive ! Loved the miscarriage track !But hope so 2015 will be back with a bang ! Waiting for Naksh's daughter now..dats all I want!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha_123-MaryamkumarandilsRamsha..

kumarandils IF-Sizzlerz
kumarandils
kumarandils

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Well said :) nice post to open it in this correct time thanks :))

Yup so boring aand repeating some situation aand we aalso predict what will come next :(
Raj bana. re marriage gis good, one :)
But devayani and his child track make us boring one :(
And. Twist is alok re entry is fully unexpected one :) and that track went so awesome that mone give how naksh are so much understanding couple :) cute they both known each mother well :) they both trust each other :)
Next twist is musk like alok :) don't known what happen this love? Is alok accept his love or not :)
3 rd twist : rasmi divorce we not except this one :(
4 th. One is rasmi alok marriage possibly :) wow it's so much change :)
Wow coming year we get so mmany answer for this twist :)
And this year we get more naksh scene more :) because this twist is open aand solve by our naksh :))
And eagerly waiting for naksh scene :)))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha_123

NAKSHMYJAAN IF-Rockerz
NAKSHMYJAAN
NAKSHMYJAAN

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
i really love bankok trip..and naksh romance there..beautiful scenes..
and yes this year was dedicated to devyani and her family..hope new year brings some good naksh track..
but now muskaan is ready with her story :(
and hope to see some good cute scene..in this akshara's pregnency..
but most importantly hope aksara will focus on her not more family problems..its my request to CVS..pls
gave some happiness in new year..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha_123

----varsha05--- IF-Rockerz
----varsha05---
----varsha05---

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
foe me this year is 50 -50
means boring and enjoyable 
boring 4 devyani's wedding and her child dramaSleepy
and enjoyable 4 naksh romance ,surat track,bangkok romanceEmbarrassed
anshu and namishma wedding's wedding song and naksh romance