Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

SaAz :Game Over..Time for Result (Page 6)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dakshaavi

Awesome post jyoti and great work swetha.
I feel it's purely guilt from sahir that made him reveal the truth to arzoo. He was ready to say it even before Arzoo's confession its bcoz Zaki gave a reality check of back stabbing arzoo . 
Zaki was an angel in disguise today , not every one has the guts to go against our own families to support a girl who doesn't even love them .K.A is the Cupid today and alvira the selfish mother who doesn't care about innocent arzoo but it's only her son who matters and she is a master manipulator no doubt sahir has all qualities of his mom.

I feel for arzoo so innocent that sahir made a fool of her love .

Thats why I loved Zaki yesterday .. he proved that he does hv a spine and xan stand up for someone selflessly if needed Thumbs Up .. the way he gave a reality chk to Sahir , no wonder Sahir went on to tell the truth to Aarzoo next moment itself .. he realised that he was being a hypocrat there accusing Zaki for cheating on Sam when he is doing the same with Aarzoo Ouch

And yeah Sahir has got those qualities of his mother .. a bit selfish in nature .. but its changing slowly with Aarzoo's influence now Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dakshaavi

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

I completely agree that the only character who is left grey in all of this is Alvira. It is no wonder that her sons have turned out like this, behaving childishly and based on zidh - after all she is no different! In fact what broke my heart most in the whole episode was when she told Arzoo that she had brought her from Lucknow only for Saahir. What about Arzoo's talent and her dreams? But it seems like even Arzoo has forgotten all of that in her love-struck state. That way I am glad she is getting a reality check; making such a huge decision without even informing her family of what is going on was a huge, risky mistake. Daadi keeps telling her not to trust so easily and she keeps hearing it one ear and letting it out the other! Ermm

I so agree with u Samana ... I mean she is trying to tell Aarzoo that she is here not for her talent but just for her son and Aarzoo too smiles at that comment .. heinn Confused ... This reality chk was much needed for Aarzoo .. she will now focus on her career at least and will make sure noone takes her for granted in the name of love ... First time she was in love , so I guess she just went with the flow and forgot all about her career .. it was a overwhelming feeling for her to b loved so much by someone especially after her troubled childhood and so she almost lost herself totally Ouch .. but now the bubble has burst .. so finally she will come down to real world and fulfill the dreams for which she is here ...  Sahir and Alvira will hv to do lots of damage control before they regain her trust again ..

But for once, they are developing a convincing love triangle. Even though I don't support Zaki-Arzoo as a couple, at least his position is somewhat convincing now in that he wants to save Arzoo from being cheated. I completely agree with you that his words were what got Saahir to really think about what he was doing to Arzoo. That, compounded with her own sincerity, sent his guilt over the edge where he had to confess the full truth to her. Looking forward to how they take this forward now since everything is left open-ended.

I agree .. Zaki is doing something right here and so the triangle sort of makes sense too .. he dont want Aarzoo for himself but he just want her to know the truth and then take her decision which makes sense .. all thanks to his words , Sahir at least realised that he is being totally unfair to an innocent girl here ..

It would be ideal to see Arzoo joining another rival company and becoming completely focused on her work and her dreams, as a result of this heart-break but I don't think we will be so lucky. And now that her bad experiences with men have been brought back into the picture, it would also be a good time to show some progress in the Nausheen-Sarfaraz angle, instead of him always threatening and her always crying. Maybe take a small, few-months leap, show Arzoo and Zara both successful in design and modelling and the whole family living separately in Mumbai? Then they could show Zara being offered a job with Saiyara, taking it without telling Arzoo, SaAz accidentally meet etc, etc...

I will love to see Aarzoo joining a rival company and then challenging Sahir in his own field mayb after a leap of say few months or a yr .. it will b fun to watch ... Sahir might realise his mistake then and go on to win Aarzoo's heart in real this time and also make sure she always wins in whatever work she takes up without letting her know about it .. that would hv been a perfect redemption track too but knowing 4 Lions , its not happening LOL .. remember what they did with Maaneet post their first major MU na LOL ... vut yes Nausheen should develop some spine at least when it comes to Sarfaraz Confused

I would love to see any of these options but mostly likely we will get some form of blackmail with a forced marriage and Arzoo being forced to sleep on a couch... or you know, maybe in the swimming pool! ROFL

I think it mayb contract marriage here LOL .. Aarzoo will obviously not tell the truth about Sahir's betrayal to Nausheen considering Nausheen has kidney issues already and there Niyamat house might b on the verge of getting sold off by Rehmaan after Sahir refuses Zaki-Sam marriage as per SBS ... So Alvira might almost beg Aarzoo to save them and Sahir by marrying him so that Zaki marries Sam as thats the only way to save Sayyara and Niyamat house  to which Aarzoo might agree since she owes it to Alvira for giving them shelter in Mumbai Confused .. but they might go for contract marriage .. and then like u said typical sitting on sofa and stuffs LOL .. Sahir might sleep in swimming pool since he already does that when he is tensed LOLLOL

Samanalyse

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skanda12

@Jyoti: All three posts were super duper!Clap And yes, the precap is the part that has me too all agog!

I am also wondering what has caused Sahir to suddenly do this U-turn to tell Arzoo about his past himself! But I so very glad that he has decided to do this! Thank God the creative are not planning the usual type of "some one doing bhandaphod and resultant MU" kind of thing!

Jyoti, my own hunch is that he has felt her sinvcerity when she said she loves him. And he is doing the decent thing therefore to not let her get hurt by hearing from others. I think the spoilers say she will take his side after this even when he gives Samira's father the walkout notice, so the gamble taken by Sahir is correct in telling Arzoo everything himself.

Zaki was his irritating best, but the good part is the hit and miss happening whereby he just couldn't talk to Arzoo and tell her anything.

Anyway now I can't bear the suspense and am waiting for today's epi to see why Sahir made up his mind this way! His mother, I thought would do more to stop Zaki, but she was a bit lukewarm and not forthright enough, I felt.

Mansi I  feel its combination of two things .. one is of course Aarzoo's sincerity with which she says yes for marriage which sends Sahir in a guilt trip and two got to b Zaki's words in the start when he tells Sahir about he too is betraying Aarzoo from back and is being a hypocrat here because on one hand he is accusing his younger brother for playing with Sam's life and on other hand he is doing same with another girl  ... so this might hv given the much needed jolt to Sahir and then when he sees Aarzoo being so honest in love , he finally decides to spill the beans and sort of free himself from this guilt ..

About the mother Alvira , honestly I gound her too selfish  .. I mean all she could think of is Sahir and his happiness .. but what about Aarzoo and her future ? is it right to keep her in dark and go ahead with marriage when she knows well why Sahir is marrying her ... Here I felt Zaki was right with his POV about telilng truth to Aarzoo and then let Aarzoo decides what she wants to do then  Ermm
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rojaa-

I too hope old ANK is back now after the initial heartbreak ... then it will b interesting to see how SAC goes about winning her heart and this time in real Day Dreaming

I feel she wont tell her family about her affair with Sahir , she will most probably hide it. I don't expect her to take revenge on him ( not that i mind LOL ) I want her to behave as nothing happened and mind her own business , Saaz can talk through silence with sahir left worried about her behavior, that would make one hell of an intense love story. 

Yes I too will love to see Aarzoo now giving him a royal ignore and just doing her job in Sayyara like any other employee and leaving ...  let her give him a silent treatment and let Sahir go crazy now Wink ... This will definitely create that passionate aura around Sahir as he will go insane with Aarzoo ignoring her and might just go all out showing his passion and love over Aarzoo in real this time .. aheemm Blushing

-Rojaa-

Ecrivain. IF-Sizzlerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Hey jyo how are u n lovely post as usual plus Awesome collages Big smile
I have said this before n I will say it AGN ..am loving the show now Embarrassed

Zaki is the perfect freind cum confidante 

Alvira is grey 

N sahir is the dark lord ..with a heart of gold ..see could not even fake n hurt ARZOO ...infact he eventually gave in n told him abt the past n Zeenat ...n Gosh he is married for 10 yrs ShockedLOL

Anywwy so now with the spoilers it seems ARZOO will trust zaki n zaki will be by her side ...much to sahir "a chagrin n I feel a jealousy track will be up Big smile

Go to top