Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

SaAz :Game Over..Time for Result (Page 5)

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Jyoti About Saaz age difference 

Arzoo told she kept waiting for her father on her 6th birthday and he didn't return. And its told that Sarfaraz left them 15 years ago. So it makes her 21 years old, with her birthday celebrated she must be 22 years old now. 

Zeeenat is 29 years old, so i guess Sahir must be at least 29 years old. But i guess they want to show Sahir as someone in his early 30s. 

Actually its common in India  even the excitment of name change .. I had this excitement as well as nervousness too before my marriage LOL

Oh my bad, i get irritated with this name changing thing and sasural wale talks LOL

I too hope old ANK is back now after the initial heartbreak ... then it will b interesting to see how SAC goes about winning her heart and this time in real Day Dreaming

I feel she wont tell her family about her affair with Sahir , she will most probably hide it. I don't expect her to take revenge on him ( not that i mind LOL ) I want her to behave as nothing happened and mind her own business , Saaz can talk through silence with sahir left worried about her behavior, that would make one hell of an intense love story. 

Edited by -Rojaa- - 30 December 2014 at 4:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by basicquestion1

Well Sahir can stop one brother but what about the rest of the world. Ofcourse some one will spill the beans of his earlier marriage. Sahir likes things to go according to his plans. This big piece of info can leak from any1 and then Sahir will not be able to control the result. I think that's why he must've thought to come out clean.

I think Sahir's initial plan was to spill the beans to her only after their nikaah .. till then he wanted it to hide from Aarzoo knowing well that she will never agree for marriage if she finds out about his marital status  .. and then if she refuses  , Zaki wont marry Sam either .. so he wanted to hide it at least till their nikaah ..

But I think he changed his mind after he saw so much of honesty and purety in Aarzoo's eyes when she says yes for marriage plus Zaki's words earlier too might hv played havoc in his mind about how he is backstanbbing Aarzoo is worst possible way Ouch
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia_1

Great post Jyoti and lovely collages Swetha Clap
It was a combination of guilt and Zaki spilling the beans that had Sahir own up. Feel really bad for Arzoo now. And the shocker is Zeenat-Sahir marriage of 10yrsShocked

Yes it was combination of both  plus he knew Zaki wont stop now .. he will as it is spill the beans to Aarzoo .. so better I own it up and tell her the truth instead of someone else telling it ... 

And yup marriage of 10 yrs which means they stayed together for 3 yrs Shocked  ... now CVs got to give us their story of 3 yrs and what went wrong between then Confused
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blacklambo

I hope KA meant a brotherly-sisterly affection between Zaki & Zeenat when she instigated Zaki.  Her twisted logic of making Zaki act for Zeenat's sake coz she loved him as well, was a means to further her interests.  Her taavez attempt looks to be thwarted by Asharfi.

yeah I m sure its devar-bhabhi type affection only .. nothing else .. hopefully ConfusedLOL.. I wonder how Zaki will react when he finds out Sahir too loves Aarzoo .. will he consider this unfair towards Zeenat then since he seems to b fond of Zeenat going by KA's words na Confused

For now Zaki seems resigned to doing his part and letting the chips fall where they may.  I hope he maintains this outlook later on too.  I believe he understands the situation Sahir went through in the past and his subsequent state of mind.  Let's wait & see what background information the CVs are going to bring about with Zeenat angle.

I think Zaki is quite confident that Sahir does not love Aarzoo and so he is more eager to tell her the truth about his marital status ... and this is where I fear Zaki's reaction if he finds out Sahir too has fallen for Aarzoo Ouch .. I too hope he keeps the same outlook later too when he finds out about Sahir's feelings but the way Kurti apa is brainwashing Zaki , I fear Zaki going the negative way under KA's influence mayb  Confused
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MarathiMulgi

@jyoti06
Excellent Analysis about all the characters.It is a pleasure to read your posts.  All the characters in this serial have been behaving selfishly so far to a varying degree. Though today Alvira went bit extreme. 

Heartbreak Express is in town this week. All aboard !!!

I think thats the beauty of story telling too .. no character is totally white or black .,. all hv that little bit of grey shade and r flawed in their perspective .. its quite human and interesting to watch Thumbs Up

And yes I do see heartbreak from both sides .. Sahir might b left shattered too after this cab driver molestation incident with Aarzoo .. he might blame himself for whatever happened to her ... Aarzoo obviously will b left heartbroken for reasons we already know   and Zaki toh has become devdas only after his heartbreak LOLOuch
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zaya4ever

Excellent post Jyoti.. ClapClap Beautiful collage by Shweta..Clap
Story is really moving fast... 

First we were thinking Sahir will forcefully marry Aarzoo to keep Zaki away.. and Sahir's first marriage truth will be out after SaAz wedding.. but story writer badal gaya kya..LOL feels like so many writer for this show and assembling  the piece of script together like puzzle...Confused

Now Sahir himself telling Aarzoo his truth and breaking her heart..Broken Heart also top of it he is saying he never loved her.. just to get her out of the house... why he has to break her heart so cruel way.. Ouch
If he is really feeling bad for backstabbing her then he could have chosen another way to tell her.. Ouch

Not sure, it may just me.. but I am thinking the story is out sync.. Confused 
Telling he truth in ruthless way,not sure what is his motive..Ouch

I think writer is same but its just that its going in unpredictable way right now which is good and so we r thinking like this LOLLOL .. I feel marriage will still happen especially after this cab driver tries to molest her  ... Aarzoo obviously wont tell Nausheen about Sahir's betrayal and Alvira might take advantage of this and ask Nausheen for Aarzoo's hand which Nausheen might happily agree and seeing her mother's happiness , Aarzoo might remain quiet Confused ... 

Plus if Aarzoo finds out about Rehmaan's blackmailing thing , she may herself agree for contract marriage with Sahir mayb to protect him and Niyamat house from getting sold Ermm .. I remember SBS said that Aarzoo will come to his rescue despite knowing the truth ..  So Aarzoo might do this because she might feel she owes it to Alvira and family for getting her a job in Sayyara though she might continue to hate Sahir for his betrayal .. 

Sahir broke her heart in cruel way because I feel he realised that he truely loves her and so he cannot make her a part of his already messed up life and so its better he pushes her away from him by acting all rude to her Ouch .. so the truth came out in a ruthless way ..

Edited by jyoti06 - 30 December 2014 at 5:06am
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Danseuse

@jyoti06 and All,
The serial is gaining immense popularity. Clear from all the present/past and future analysis.
My concern is about the spoiler showing Sahir @ gunpoint and his careless attitude. Wl this happen before or after Aarzoo leaving Niyamat?

OR

Wl she be on her way to pick up her family and then gets accosted?

It's possible that the DNA results are out and Zaks is proved innocent. So there is no more pretense left for Sahir. Also possible that Sahir tells Arzoo about the deal being at stake! Aarzoo may stay put 'cause of the contract and then the emotional turmoil of Sahir and Arzoo may come to the fore. Pyaar hain ya nahin? Nikaah karein ke nahin??

-Rekha

I think Gunpoint wala scene happens parallelally when Aarzoo leaves the house .. and after this scene  , she mayb shown attacked midway by the cab driver

Whether DNA results r out or not , I feel Sahir will refuse the proposal because he will see Zaki is not ready and its unfair to force him into something for his own benefits .. thats why he decides to tell the truth to Aarzoo as well knowing well about the consequences and then mayb he refuses Rehmaan too ...   I guess he is more bothered about Aarzoo and Zaki now than the deal
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dakshaavi

Last but not the least , did Sahir tell Aarzoo that he is married for 10 yrs Ermm .. So it means Zeenat and Sahir were already married for 3 yrs before she went into coma and yet they dont hv a child  Ermm /... Kuch toh gadbad hai boss LOL...Between how old is Sahir ?? and How old  is Aarzoo ConfusedLOL .. I know age logics dont apply , but still LOL

LOL You got it right . I was thinking about it . What the hell c.v's don't make sahir look like a 35 year old now .
Married 10 years back ? Did he marry in his childhood or is he a Budda now LOL

I guess we need to assume that he married her at a very early age when mayb he was not even well established in his career and so Zeenat used to put him down .. mayb he was just 21-22 .. just a graduate Confused  .. Because in Zeenat's medical reports it was written that she is 29 yrs old now  .. which means she got married when she was 19  ShockedConfused .. So Sahir will b definitely around 21-22 that time  which means now he is 31-32 Ermm ...  their marriage seems to hv happened at a very young age .. so no wonder the immaturity is visible here in the way Sahir is going about with the promise .. now I wonder if it was love at all or just a teenage attraction being misunderstood as love like how it happens in teens  LOLConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dakshaavi

Go to top