Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

SaAz :Game Over..Time for Result (Page 4)

blacklambo IF-Dazzler
blacklambo
blacklambo

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Originally posted by blacklambo

As the matriarch of the family, Alvira did not appear as a good role model today from Arzoo's pov.  Her deliberate efforts to hide facts did not reflect well.  Sure, she is caught between her two sons wanting the same person but she is lying by omission. 

Sad part is being a women herself , she seems to care a damn about Aarzoo .. she is just bothered about Sahir's pain  but what about Aarzoo's future ?? Ouch

Exactly, if Alvira wants Saaz, she ought to give it a fair shot and let the relationship build on trust, which can never be built on hiding vital facts.  Besides, Arzoo has a right to know before the nikaah.

I hope KA meant a brotherly-sisterly affection between Zaki & Zeenat when she instigated Zaki.  Her twisted logic of making Zaki act for Zeenat's sake coz she loved him as well, was a means to further her interests.  Her taavez attempt looks to be thwarted by Asharfi.

yeah I m sure its devar-bhabhi type affection only .. nothing else .. hopefully ConfusedLOL.. I wonder how Zaki will react when he finds out Sahir too loves Aarzoo .. will he consider this unfair towards Zeenat then since he seems to b fond of Zeenat going by KA's words na Confused

For now Zaki seems resigned to doing his part and letting the chips fall where they may.  I hope he maintains this outlook later on too.  I believe he understands the situation Sahir went through in the past and his subsequent state of mind.  Let's wait & see what background information the CVs are going to bring about with Zeenat angle.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

MarathiMulgi Senior Member
MarathiMulgi
MarathiMulgi

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
@jyoti06
Excellent Analysis about all the characters.It is a pleasure to read your posts.  All the characters in this serial have been behaving selfishly so far to a varying degree. Though today Alvira went bit extreme. 

Heartbreak Express is in town this week. All aboard !!!

jyoti06

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Excellent post Jyoti.. ClapClap Beautiful collage by Shweta..Clap
Story is really moving fast... 

First we were thinking Sahir will forcefully marry Aarzoo to keep Zaki away.. and Sahir's first marriage truth will be out after SaAz wedding.. but story writer badal gaya kya..LOL feels like so many writer for this show and assembling  the piece of script together like puzzle...Confused

Now Sahir himself telling Aarzoo his truth and breaking her heart..Broken Heart also top of it he is saying he never loved her.. just to get her out of the house... why he has to break her heart so cruel way.. Ouch
If he is really feeling bad for backstabbing her then he could have chosen another way to tell her.. Ouch

Not sure, it may just me.. but I am thinking the story is out sync.. Confused 
Telling he truth in ruthless way,not sure what is his motive..Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shwets-jyoti06

Danseuse Senior Member
Danseuse
Danseuse

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:32pm | IP Logged

@jyoti06 and All,
The serial is gaining immense popularity. Clear from all the present/past and future analysis.
My concern is about the spoiler showing Sahir @ gunpoint and his careless attitude. Wl this happen before or after Aarzoo leaving Niyamat?

OR

Wl she be on her way to pick up her family and then gets accosted?

It's possible that the DNA results are out and Zaks is proved innocent. So there is no more pretense left for Sahir. Also possible that Sahir tells Arzoo about the deal being at stake! Aarzoo may stay put 'cause of the contract and then the emotional turmoil of Sahir and Arzoo may come to the fore. Pyaar hain ya nahin? Nikaah karein ke nahin??

-Rekha

jyoti06

dakshaavi IF-Dazzler
dakshaavi
dakshaavi

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

Last but not the least , did Sahir tell Aarzoo that he is married for 10 yrs Ermm .. So it means Zeenat and Sahir were already married for 3 yrs before she went into coma and yet they dont hv a child  Ermm /... Kuch toh gadbad hai boss LOL...Between how old is Sahir ?? and How old  is Aarzoo ConfusedLOL .. I know age logics dont apply , but still LOL

LOL You got it right . I was thinking about it . What the hell c.v's don't make sahir look like a 35 year old now .
Married 10 years back ? Did he marry in his childhood or is he a Budda now LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

resistorjyoti06

dakshaavi IF-Dazzler
dakshaavi
dakshaavi

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Awesome post jyoti and great work swetha.
I feel it's purely guilt from sahir that made him reveal the truth to arzoo. He was ready to say it even before Arzoo's confession its bcoz Zaki gave a reality check of back stabbing arzoo . 
Zaki was an angel in disguise today , not every one has the guts to go against our own families to support a girl who doesn't even love them .K.A is the Cupid today and alvira the selfish mother who doesn't care about innocent arzoo but it's only her son who matters and she is a master manipulator no doubt sahir has all qualities of his mom.

I feel for arzoo so innocent that sahir made a fool of her love .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

resistor-Shwets-jyoti06

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:27am | IP Logged
I completely agree that the only character who is left grey in all of this is Alvira. It is no wonder that her sons have turned out like this, behaving childishly and based on zidh - after all she is no different! In fact what broke my heart most in the whole episode was when she told Arzoo that she had brought her from Lucknow only for Saahir. What about Arzoo's talent and her dreams? But it seems like even Arzoo has forgotten all of that in her love-struck state. That way I am glad she is getting a reality check; making such a huge decision without even informing her family of what is going on was a huge, risky mistake. Daadi keeps telling her not to trust so easily and she keeps hearing it one ear and letting it out the other! Ermm

But for once, they are developing a convincing love triangle. Even though I don't support Zaki-Arzoo as a couple, at least his position is somewhat convincing now in that he wants to save Arzoo from being cheated. I completely agree with you that his words were what got Saahir to really think about what he was doing to Arzoo. That, compounded with her own sincerity, sent his guilt over the edge where he had to confess the full truth to her. Looking forward to how they take this forward now since everything is left open-ended. 

It would be ideal to see Arzoo joining another rival company and becoming completely focused on her work and her dreams, as a result of this heart-break but I don't think we will be so lucky. And now that her bad experiences with men have been brought back into the picture, it would also be a good time to show some progress in the Nausheen-Sarfaraz angle, instead of him always threatening and her always crying. Maybe take a small, few-months leap, show Arzoo and Zara both successful in design and modelling and the whole family living separately in Mumbai? Then they could show Zara being offered a job with Saiyara, taking it without telling Arzoo, SaAz accidentally meet etc, etc...

I would love to see any of these options but mostly likely we will get some form of blackmail with a forced marriage and Arzoo being forced to sleep on a couch... or you know, maybe in the swimming pool! ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

resistorjyoti06-Rojaa-

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:47am | IP Logged
@Jyoti: All three posts were super duper!ClapClapClapClap And yes, the precap is the part that has me too all agog!

I am also wondering what has caused Sahir to suddenly do this U-turn to tell Arzoo about his past himself! But I so very glad that he has decided to do this! Thank God the creative are not planning the usual type of "some one doing bhandaphod and resultant MU" kind of thing!

Jyoti, my own hunch is that he has felt her sinvcerity when she said she loves him. And he is doing the decent thing therefore to not let her get hurt by hearing from others. I think the spoilers say she will take his side after this even when he gives Samira's father the walkout notice, so the gamble taken by Sahir is correct in telling Arzoo everything himself.

Zaki was his irritating best, but the good part is the hit and miss happening whereby he just couldn't talk to Arzoo and tell her anything.

Anyway now I can't bear the suspense and am waiting for today's epi to see why Sahir made up his mind this way! His mother, I thought would do more to stop Zaki, but she was a bit lukewarm and not forthright enough, I felt.

jyoti06

Go to top