India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

SaAz :Game Over..Time for Result

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Before I talk about the episode , I need to talk about the Precap ShockedShocked .. OMGG What made Sahir suddenly tell her the truth about his marriage when he was actually suppose to stop Zaki from telling the truth to Aarzoo na ShockedConfused ... So how come a sudden change of mind Ermm

There can b two reasons why Sahir had a sudden change of mind or heart in this case ...

First reason could b he felt guilty of backstabbing Aarzoo after seeing the honesty and purety with which she said yes for marriage and then hugs him  ... In that last scene , I could see sheer guilt on Sahir's face when he holds her back and she clutches onto his back tightly ... I guess this is where his game ended the moment she hugged him with a yes for marriage .. Mayb he thought , thats it , I cannot go ahead with this game anymore by keeping her in dark , to hell with the deal and Rehman , I just cannot destroy a girl's life by taking her for a ride especially when I hv myself gone through similar betrayal in my past Ermm .. This thought might hv resulted in the real Sahir finally waking up and putting an end to this love game by telling her the truth about his marital status Thumbs Up

Second reason could b Zaki's words to Sahir in the beginning of the episode might hv resulted in Sahir finally deciding to put an end to this whole love game and before Zaki tells her the truth , he himself wanted to tell her the truth and prove to Zaki that he is not backstabbing or cheating Aarzoo from behind , the accusation that Zaki had put on Sahir about how he is backstabbing Aarzoo and then putting blame on his younger brother Ouch .. Mayb he wanted to prove to Zaki here that his love for Aarzoo is not fake , reason why he tells the truth to Aarzoo before Zaki could tell her anything .. Obviously its a last minute decision for Sahir and it came from his heart because his love for Aarzoo was real Embarrassed .. Sahir knew that Zaki wont stop this time even if Alvira tires to stop him , no wonder he himself went on to tell the truth before someone else says it Thumbs Up

It could also be a combination of above two reasons since Zaki's words were already haunting him about how he is playing with Aarzoo's feelings and knows nothing about love Ouch , on top of that Aarzoo's honest confession in the end and the way she said yes for marriage with all smiles might hv further made him guilty and so finally he decides to put an end to this game of lie by telling her the truth Approve

In precap Sahir also tells Aarzoo that He played this love game with her just how she too played with him which I felt was a deliberate lie on Sahir's part just to shove her away from him so that she does not further ask him about his marriage details when Sahir clearly knows that she never played any games with him Ermm .. I think Sahir here is disgusted with his own self for playing with her feelings and so now he is deliberately presenting the bitter truth of his life in front of her in such a way that she instantly starts hating him  CryCry ... But going by spoilers it seems Sahir will fall flat on his face once again when Aarzoo will land in trouble with the cab driver and he will go on  to save her WinkLOLEmbarrassed

Sahir will not really achieve anything by telling her this truth right now since his main motive was to marry Aarzoo by hook or by crook so that Zaki accepts defeat and marries Sam which will result in the deal finally being done , reason why he desperately wanted to hide his marriage truth from Aarzoo since he knew well that if she finds out this truth , then no way she will marry him  but even then he goes onto tell this truth to Aarzoo tomorrow which is a clear indication that finally his heart took over his mind and so now he no more cares for the deal but just wants to b truthful to the person he has fallen in love with even if it means getting hate in return from the  same person  Thumbs Up

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

Butterflies98ankithasushmaashupanda123hayakhnachulikerrjulijasmeenHarshad4ever505JosupraMarathiMulgiRuhee110nisaahnamruthaSharoanresistorrosal_awesomeVJDIPA-Fedex-TaanuDeewaniIlinShilpi77blacklambolife93dakshaaviAnuPurvaBujee09grumpydwarf-Shwets-Laura..rs.shailu29JuneliMissIamTheBossAeDilHaiMushkilKatelynapril10skanda12-Rojaa-TeAmo_Messisonia_1

jyoti06
jyoti06

As SaAz fan , though Zaki might look irritating today but I felt his words actually resulted in Sahir finally having a change of heart and so I will just say well done Zaki  Thumbs Up .. When Sahir accused Zaki of betraying his elder brother from behind  , Zaki too gave a reality check to Sahir about his own hypocracy and the way he is betraying Aarzoo's love too from behind Approve  ; I actually liked the way Zaki made some logical and subtle points to Sahir about how he knows well what is love based on his past experience , yet he failed to understand Aarzoo's love for him Thumbs Up  ; No wonder Sahir was left speechless in the end because somewhere he knew that Zaki was right about Aarzoo and he is doing wrong by keeping her in dark in the name of his family izzat and so called deal Approve ...

When Zaki told Sahir that he will tell the truth to Aarzoo , I saw fear in Sahir's eyes and the fear was not related to this deal , though he gave that excuse to Alvira to stop Zaki but I felt the fear was related to the fact that Zaki might prove to Aarzoo that Sahir's love for her was fake which is not the case anymore ..  So by telling the truth to Aarzoo tomorrow and make her hate him , he might prove to Zaki that he too was honest in love and dint cheat Aarzoo in anyway Ermm

I must thank Kurti apa for instigating Zaki here LOL .. If Kurti apa had not brainwashed Zaki then Zaki might hv never confronted Sahir the way he did today and then Sahir might hv forever kept Aarzoo in dark till Nikaah .. So yeah all thanks to Kurti apa , things r transparent now and Sahir is out of his delusion that he is playing a game LOLBig smile .. Kurti apa should continue this further now .. She will automatically bring SaAz closer then via Zaki WinkLOL

Also I wonder how much Zaki knows about Zeenat here .. Kurti apa told Zaki that Zeenat loved her the most Confused .. Alvira told Zaki that she wants SaAz marriage because there is no guarantee that Zeenat will ever wake up which is of course a lie since Alvira knows well that Zeenat will soon wake up after her treatment abroad which again proves that Zaki mayb unaware of Zeenat's betrayal about which only Sahir, Alvira and mayb KA knows Ermm  ; But then other day Zaki told Sahir that he knows well how it feels to b betrayed in love , errr  Confused ..I just hope Zeenat's story is revealed soon so that at least we viewers can know the full story  LOL ...

Edited by jyoti06 - 29 December 2014 at 12:41pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

pavithramaniankithasushmaashupanda123hayakhnnamruthaSharoanJosuprarosal_awesomeShadowHeartsVJDIPAVD927-Fedex-TaanuDeewaniIlindakshaavigrumpydwarfBujee09blacklamboAnuPurvars.shailu29-Shwets-Katelynapril10MissIamTheBossAeDilHaiMushkilskanda12-Rojaa-sonia_1

jyoti06
jyoti06

Only selfish character for me roday was Alvira Dead .. I really dont understand this woman  .. Yes I know she wants SaAz marriage and so gave shagun ka kangan to Aarzoo with noble intentions which was all fine but when Sahir told Alvira that he is marrying Aarzoo only because of the deal so that Zaki can marry Sam , how come Alvira supports this blindly and asks Sahir to take Aarzoo outside so that Zaki cannot reach to her with the truth  ShockedConfused ... So does that mean Alvira is fine to keep Aarzoo in the dark about her son's real intentions as long as her motive to get Aarzoo married to Sahir is fulfilled Ouch .. She does not care if her son plays with her feelings or betrays her in love as long as he marries her Confused ... Sometimes I feel Alvira might b responsible for Zeenat's condition too since she never liked her as her bahu and so is desperate for SaAz marriage now Ermm

The way Alvira told Zaki that during his birth Doctor told they can save either mother or kid and she opted for him for which she may repent today seeing his actions , I felt that was too heartless and mean coming from a mother Thumbs Down  ; I m not saying Zaki is a saint  here , of course he has his share of flaws too the way he might hv played with many girls in the past  , but as a mother , u cannot really say such mean things to one son just because u want to see your other son get married to someone even if u know well that your other son is keeping the girl in dark and your younger son whom u want to stop is only trying to tell her the truth Ermm  ; Zaki only wanted to tell the truth to Aarzoo about Sahir's marital status and then let Aarzoo decide what she wants which was valid on Zaki's part   ... In fact Alvira should hv done what Zaki wanted to do here , that is just tell the truth to Aarzoo Approve ..I m glad Sahir at least got a change of heart here after Aarzoo hugs him with a yes unlike Alvira who seems to care a damn about Aarzoo's future  Ermm ..

Last but not the least , did Sahir tell Aarzoo that he is married for 10 yrs Ermm .. So it means Zeenat and Sahir were already married for 3 yrs before she went into coma and yet they dont hv a child  Ermm /... Kuch toh gadbad hai boss LOL ...Between how old is Sahir ?? and How old  is Aarzoo ConfusedLOL .. I know age logics dont apply , but still LOL

Overall it was a good episode especially the last SaAz moment which was really blissful especially the way Aarzoo pours her heart out to Sahir in his arms which just leaves Sahir spellbound  Day Dreaming.. no wonder he decides to tell her the truth and finally his heart takes over his calculative mind Embarrassed

Credit for collages goes to Ultimaterudra aka Swetha  ClapClap

Edited by jyoti06 - 29 December 2014 at 12:46pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

pavithramaniChitz86ashupanda123hayakhnankithasushmaVJDIPAnamruthaSharoanrosal_awesomeShadowHeartsJosupraIlinTaanuDeewaniRoxyCgrumpydwarfBujee09blacklambolife93dakshaaviAnuPurvaKatelynAeDilHaiMushkilrs.shailu29-Shwets-skanda12-Rojaa-sonia_1

rs.shailu29 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06-Rojaa-

grumpydwarf IF-Dazzler
grumpydwarf
grumpydwarf

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

I feel there has been a change in Zeenat's story as for now. Before they were just painting her in bad light so we might feel bad for Saahir and say he deserves someone better. But than they ended up painting Saahir in as bad of a light as Zeenat if not worse. Zeenat until now has not been shown gambling with Saahir's life. Also she was very young  when she did what she did to Saahir. Saahir did the same exact thing to Arzoo as a much older and more matured man. So if Saahir deserves an another chance after this (which we know he is going to get one) than the case was even stronger for Zeenat. So before they had planned on her recovering as Doctor Khurana the medical God had claimed she was going to recover soon. Now Alivra told Zaki the chances are close to impossible that she recovers. So  they made it so she never recovers and never gets a second chance. As it would be unfair to paint one personal evil and the other person as redeemable for almost the same exact deed.

I agree about Alvira, even after knowing how her son betrayed Arzoo she thinks he deserves her and the world's happiness. Yet she told Kurti Appa that Zeenat doesn't deserve Saahir after what she did? I feel there is a reason Alvira does not want Zeenat back in the house? Maybe because she had a manipulative mother like Kurti Appa there was some money issue involved.

Arzoo is becoming a little irritable and annoying too. Even after Zaki warned her and even after seeing Saahir taking his love story a jet speed she is not the least bit cautious about whether or not she is being deceived? Does she have any self-worth? Why do shows always like to potray the female lead as dumb and the male lead as a genius? As if still going on in her lovey dovey lala land was not enough she even accepted a gift from Alvira? I mean at least wait until the engagement until you accept such expensive gift from the family you are already dependent on financially? I know shagun is the ritual in India. And families usually give some piece of kandaani jewelry but still it was a little early for a shagun. Arzoo is being very out of character here. I know it was build up for the heart break.

Coming to Saahir, I will compare him to Linus from "Sabrina" the Audrey Hepburn version. There to he broke to the truth to Sabrina when he started feeling guilty. But he was as gentle as possible. He told her that he enjoyed every minute of his game to comfort her and make the heart break a little harsh. That way she would feel she was not totally deceived. Here Saahir was as harsh as possible and I feel this was a selfish self defense mechanism to shield himself from the pain of rejection he rejected her completely himself. No wonder Arzoo goes into shock and ends up endangering her life again.

Nice post Jyoti and Nice collages Shweta~!

Edited by redviolet - 29 December 2014 at 1:51pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fedex-Bujee09-Shwets-rs.shailu29jyoti06-Rojaa-sonia_1

hagen Senior Member
hagen
hagen

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING UNLESS I GET SAHIR'S MONOLOGUE THAT HE DID ALL THIS BECAUSE HE DID NOT WANT TO CHEAT ARZOO .I CANNOT BELIEVE IT .I BELIEVE IN THE WRITER WHEN SHE SAID WHEN YOU ARE COMPLETELY BROKEN YOU EMERGE OUT MORE STRONGER.I JUST HOPE ARZOO COMES OUT STRONGER,DIGNIFIED AND SENSIBLE 

rosal_awesomeTaanuDeewaniBujee09grumpydwarfrs.shailu29jyoti06-Rojaa-

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

The bubble is going to burst tomorrow.

I've many questions :

• What was SAC doing in Arzoo's dressing room?

• Zeenat and SAC have been married for 10 years, now it's getting complicated! They have added this extra three years. Do they have any child? I hope NOT! I don't want to see SAC papa to a 7-9 years old child! Then the whole raw passionate story would become kind of intolerable for me!

• KA can slap Zaki ? A Nanny slaps the child and he doesn't get angry?i guess I'm not sanskari muchLOL

• Am I the only one to feel that there was something off in the last part of the episode ? Like when Arzoo was saying 'yes ' to the marriage, I though the shyness part was overdone by ...there was somethingoff, don't ask what.

• And last question, Don't Saaz have a age gap ? weird they never mentioned it Confused They should have at least 10 years of age gapConfused 

Will come back later.

Edited by -Rojaa- - 29 December 2014 at 1:33pm

Butterflies98ankithasushmaShilpi77grumpydwarfrs.shailu29jyoti06sonia_1

hagen Senior Member
hagen
hagen

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
I REALLY FEEL THAT THE END OF THIS YEAR 2014 SAHIR WILL LOSE THE DEAL BECAUSE I THINK BURNT FACTORY COMES OUT AND EVERYTHING IS COMPLETELY DESTROYED AND THE WHOLE BLAME IS PUT ON ARZOO BECAUSE IN ONE EPISODE WHEN ARZOO HAS A MAKEOVER AND COMES TO THE MEETING SAHIR LOOSES HIMSELF AND IT LOOKS LIKE HIS DECLINE WHICH KURTI APPA STATES THAT ARZOO  WILL COMPLETELY DESTROY SAHIR.YES HE NEEDS TO DESTROYED BECAUSE THE DARK IMAGE HE SAW OF HIMSELF IN THE MIRROR NEEDS TO BE BROKEN AND THAT CAN ONLY HAPPEN WHEN THE DEAL IS BROKENConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rs.shailu29jyoti06

Go to top