Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Viraj's lie confession and Convo with EWF..!!

Dazzlerruhi IF-Rockerz
Dazzlerruhi
Dazzlerruhi

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
After being so close with nisha during paper dance, he was into his own mode..!! he got so formal with her and confessed his lie...!! 
i feel he felt her feelings for him( during the dance i'm not sure about the confession)  and a sense of guilt moved him for lying her..!! so explained her in sweet way to not get angry on her mother..!!

I'm sure viraj whatever does with others has a purpose..!!

He recollected arthi today and shared his happiness..!! He is just pouring his emotions on her, just treating her as an outlet... which he used to do previously in the form of letters to his mother...!!
He told her that he is waiting for his mother to come into his life..!! 

Too many speculations about viraj's mother..!! This is definitely a future track

So this is my conclusion about viraj:

He cares nisha... because she is his energy and strength for running the academy
He speaks to arthi.. because he needs an outlet...!!

On the whole VSR is a person who...

believes in love but doesn't believe in unconditional love... may because he never experienced it from childhood.. and that is why he never wish to pour his emotions randomly and controls himself to large extent and expresses emotions only with specific people...!!

I don't think VSR is greyish in doing that because it is obvious from a person who lead an isolated royal life to act in that way...

what you say guys.. please give me your opinion..!!

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

d3isLifeGrishu30TasmiaFayneetr91pallavisarkarLaila132Ijazaprincessglory_UptoNoGood_Lucky..ishqnmeAnju_SLightingHopeRibelleclaryRi21Princyz_BelleitsRitzi

clary IF-Rockerz
clary
clary

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Viraj has the ability to understand others. He is alone cause his mom left him but still is not cold because the letters he sends and the mails he sends pour out all his emotions. Viraj is royal but is a common man. He is different. He does not vent out his anger so much even after a painful past. He is a true gentleman. After we know his past we can judge him better. For now best male character ever on daily soaps...nice post

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

IjazaTasmiaFayishqnmeDazzlerruhiRibellebahi.itsRitzi

princessglory Goldie
princessglory
princessglory

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Very nice post  and I completely agree with u 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dazzlerruhi

Anju_S IF-Dazzler
Anju_S
Anju_S

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Well said dr.. i agree with youSmile
Viraj is very gud person... he understands everything..
As u said I too think he got to know Nisha feeling.. and I have a doubt that Viraj heard her confession and he is just pretending not to know..

Dazzlerruhi

Grishu30 Senior Member
Grishu30
Grishu30

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Well written dear..I agree with u..

Dazzlerruhi

sigmundfreud Goldie
sigmundfreud
sigmundfreud

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:17am | IP Logged
viraj is slowly falling for her.. but as he is very guarded and rigid it may take a lot of time to accept this..  and absolutely as u said. there is nothing wrong in sharing his emotions to a person and treating her as an outlet.. after all he is a human being.. well he also shares things with daarji too.. he has actually find a friend in aarti (nisha) and can share as he knows that she cannot see him and can only read his words.. she cannot judge him directly and can see the changing emotions of his face while saying those words.. because of this guarded nature of him he is sharing this to aarti and not to nisha.. he fears encountering his emotions with someone face to face..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavisarkarDazzlerruhi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top