Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

India-Forums

Baldev's Bachelor Party; Let's Burn the forum (Page 5)

team_veeba Newbie
team_veeba
team_veeba

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Okay so i live in the US and follow American time zone so it is still january 1st for us not the 2nd so technically i've submitted my answers before Baldev becomes a husband

Best Quality: ooh this is a hard one.. i would say his best quality is EVERYTHING about him.
Eyes: His eyes just speak for him

Smile: Priceless

Hotness: he's so hot and sexy that i can't express how hot he is. 

Anger: he is just dreamy when he's angry

Hair: his hair... such volume. i would totally stroke my hands through it if i could

Innocence: just so adorable, like a little kid.

Why he is my dream man: He has a pure heart, knows how to balance reationships between parents lover sister and friends, and his unexplainable sexiness.

A day with baldev: If I could spend an entire day with Baldev all alone I would first make him parathas and chai, then i would tell him how much i love him, then we would go to a beach and he would take his shirt off and stare at his abs for hours and hours, then we would hang out and i would take as many pics as possible, then when the day is over i would sit there and wish for another day with Baldev.

Song Dedication: i dedicate Pani da Rang to him because he sang it for veera when they were in Poland. With Baldev I would definately dance to Mast magan from 2 states, Dilli Wali Girlfriend from yeh jawaani hai deewani and Teri Galliyan from ek villain. 

Item girl: Priyanka Chopra

Wishes: Have a happy married life with Veera and keep the romance going!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vinu24overactor

Go to top