Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

India-Forums

Baldev's Bachelor Party; Let's Burn the forum (Page 3)

ramneek23 Newbie
ramneek23
ramneek23

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Oh my gosh Vishal Vashishta simply amazing '''''''''

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VishAnamehwishk13overactor

-QueenlyChitra- IF-Stunnerz
-QueenlyChitra-
-QueenlyChitra-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
omg my VV / Baldev is simply awesome and fabulously best love him and everything about him !!EmbarrassedWinkTongueClapStarHeartHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VishAnaoveractor

sonmusk Goldie
sonmusk
sonmusk

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Hug badhiya thread banaya yaar! Superb description [>:-D<]

VishAnavinu24overactor

mehwishk13 Senior Member
mehwishk13
mehwishk13

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainabawoon

I dont know why but my heart was beating faster than normal while reading your post and i was totally likeDay Dreaming
I'll tell u why.. Cuz we all feel the same strong feelings Heart

anitripathi257VishAnavinu24

mehwishk13 Senior Member
mehwishk13
mehwishk13

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:59am | IP Logged
WOWWW.. You pretty much wrote my thoughts down haha.. Just beautiful!! Beautiful description of each and every thing.. And I understand it must've been really hard cuz well there's too much about Baldev to write so u probably left out A LOT with a heavy heart Tongue btw u forgot to compliment his chiseled face.. That was the first thing I fell for..Heart

How I slowly fell in love with Baldeva..
1. Chisled face
2. Devilish smile
3. The anger
4. The most original and clever retorts
5. His "I'm the best" attitude
6. The way he calls himself a sher
7. The pained expression when Veera steps on his foot Tongue
8. His innocence
9. The realization of a mistake he made
10. The urge to fulfil his dreams
11. His eyes full of masti when he's flirting with Veera
12. His huge smile when he has accomplished something Day Dreaming
13. The slow and subtle lines of love
13. Clean heart
14. The deep romantic stare he gives to Veera
15. His slow realization of his of love
16. The fact that he can make anyone happy with his sweet talks Heart
17. The forgiving nature HeartHeartHeart
18. The respect he has for elders
19. The careless attitude that gets him in trouble Tongue
20. The look of need and hunger when him and Veera have romantic momentsCensoredTongue

And there's just too much more I can't write cuz my hand is tired of typing Tongue

btw did u notice I wrote 13 twice.. People say 13 is unlucky number but I think it's the luckiest cuz it's Vish's bdate Embarrassed

~veeba4eva

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VishAnacuteBiyapri_tanvioveractor

anitripathi257 Newbie
anitripathi257
anitripathi257

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Sonu di answering ur wonderful questions
1st-the best quality of baldev is jab wo naraz hota hai bina reason jaane n then use pata chalta hai ki jispe wo naraz ho rha tha uski koi galti nhi th iaur fhir uska wo innocent chehra awww that makes me deadTongue

2nd-his eyes are eqal to lotus no doubt when u will look in u will defenately get lost in an another world of loveHeart hayee 

3rd- his smile is like an ocean of happiness agar koi ro raha ho yoh bas uski smile dekh kr khush ho jayega his smile is 1 in billion for meBig smile wo smile mere liye duniya ki sabse badi smile hai jo baldev ki hai har ladki ko waise smile wala banda chahiye his smile is as sparkling as stars

4th-hotness is somethink u can't talk easily wo gussa n aggression ufff heart failing time hai u cannot compare anyone's hotness jo baldev k pass hai jo actually baldev ko baldev banata hai he is sher if he is hot

5th-anger is like hot iron rod wjo ever comes in contact gets to the hospital this is our ballu he is like angry young man no can get angry as fast as baldev aur gussa bhi khatarnaak wala bhai ego hurt hoga toh gussa ayega hi

6th-his hair is sooo good whenever wind blows his hair gets messed and he look a cutipie to whom no one can beat mera dil fhisal jaye aise  baal par

7th-his innocence is awwwieee he can beat a one year old child this is the luv part of baldeva or we can say n undiscribable characteristic this innocence make hi complete pyar wala banda

8th-jise dekhte hi first sight luv ho jaye,jiske gusse mein bhi pyar nazar aye,jise haste dekh aap fhut fhut kr hasne lage ,jiske dard mein apki ankho se ansu nikal jaaye,jiski ankho mein khone ka mann kare ,jiske sath aapko hardam jine ka mann kare ,jise dekhne k liye aap sabko bhul jaye,jiski ek jhalak se aapki heartbeat tez ho jaye,jise aap khona na chahe wo hai mera man of my dreams

9th-agar puri zindagi mayus hone ke baad ek din baldev ke sath ho yoh bas main usme khona pasand karungi ,uske hasi ko dekhne ke mauke banaungi uska hath pakde rakhungi aur wo mujhe jaha le jaye uske sath sath chalti rahungi

10th-ek song hai toh wo hai barish it's a romantic song im which I have always seen baldev in love with veera well rain is one thing which drops luv on you n a feeling to be wid someone forever

11th-item girl will be vishals favorite heroin kareena no one else

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aleenasamomehwishk13VishAnacuteBiyavinu24pri_tanvioveractor

a4aarsh Goldie
a4aarsh
a4aarsh

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:59am | IP Logged
I love him sonu the whole package Heart,that's all i can say,it was truly a 'love at sight' 4 me,the minute i saw him,frm that second he landed on my hearts pitch.Day Dreaming
I LOVE U BALDEVA Blushing

Edited by a4aarsh - 30 December 2014 at 6:40am

VishAnamehwishk13vinu24

mehwishk13 Senior Member
mehwishk13
mehwishk13

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anitripathi257

8th-jise dekhte hi first sight luv ho jaye,jiske gusse mein bhi pyar nazar aye,jise haste dekh aap fhut fhut kr hasne lage ,jiske dard mein apki ankho se ansu nikal jaaye,jiski ankho mein khone ka mann kare ,jiske sath aapko hardam jine ka mann kare ,jise dekhne k liye aap sabko bhul jaye,jiski ek jhalak se aapki heartbeat tez ho jaye,jise aap khona na chahe wo hai mera man of my dreams[/DIV]
This bit was THE best!!! Same feelings yaara HeartHeartHeart Getting emotional.. I'm around people who actually feel the same way as me CryClap

Edited by veeba4eva - 30 December 2014 at 6:18am

VishAnacuteBiyavinu24

Go to top