Baldev's Bachelor Party; Let's Burn the forum - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome thread di πŸ‘πŸΌ
 smile- hayee his smile  is so soo cute u would forget everything behind that β€οΈ
hotness- β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ he can kill u with his hotness!! well word's aren't made to describe  his hotness πŸ˜³
anger- his anger the first thing for which i fell for  his Aym avtar 😳😳 my heart beats increase as he come wid that angry look on his face❀️ 
hair - his hair are so mesmerizing those curly locks when fall on his face in a messy way  and when he moves his hair back with his hand he looks so dreamy 
innocence -  the face he made when the cop arrested him for nihal's murder that innocent eyes saying ranvi he wasn't the culprit was the most innocent face he made his innocence make u goo awww and the face he made when veera pulled his cheek aww  he can surely beat a 2 year old kid in this !! πŸ˜†

man of ur dreams- well he is man of my dream because he is perfect he has everything which a girl wants mesmerizing eyes   mind blowing attitude πŸ˜Ž and when he flirts πŸ‘ no one cold compete him !!

quality - he has very kind heart and he accepts his mistakes he never lies and  forgives everybody easily πŸ˜Š

eyes - those eyes  his eyes  express  more then his words do ! n u are completely dead when he stares πŸ˜³

song dedication - munda kukkud kamal da or maybe jigar da tukda πŸ˜Ž

A day with baldev- i would surely faint on seeing him πŸ˜† but if i won't i would like to go on a bike ride with him and surely give him him tight hugg πŸ˜³ and would love to listen him talk about himself πŸ˜†

wishes- may u get all the love u need baldeva πŸ€— bohat si kudiyon ka dil tod diya πŸ˜­ veera naal shadi kar ke but u will always remain bachelor for us πŸ˜‰

Firstly Sonu dear, amazing post πŸ€—

U are just simply superb whenever you do something new and exciting...😊love you for such a beautiful post on our Jigar ka Tukda "Baldev"

My answers below:

Baldev's Best Quality?

Its very difficult to pen down his best qualities bcoz he has amazing qualities. πŸ˜›
To name a few: He is so sexy when he flirts ☺️, beautiful when he smiles , adorable when he forgives others 😊, honest when he accepts his mistake πŸ˜›, cute when he apologizes. 

Baldev's Eyes

They will melt down your heart . You will be lost in the Ocean of his intense and passionate eyes  that time would pass off in a jiff looking into them 😳. There is a promise of trust in the sparkle of those eyes😊

Baldev's Hotness

His husky voice which will make you blush like anything β˜ΊοΈ

Baldev's Anger

I fell in love with Baldev bcoz of his anger which makes him even more irresistible πŸ˜³

Baldev's Hair

Hi Curly hair looks even more good when it dances to the tune of his fingers, love his messy hair πŸ˜›

Baldev's Innocence

Cuteness of a kid which will make you say awww everytime you look at him 

Baldev as man of my dreams

He is just too precious to be missed. Love all his qualities

A day with Baldev

Table for two at the beach-side when cool breeze will be playing with his messy hair, will be adoring him and be lost in his sparkling eyes 😳. A walk with him talking endlessly as the waves tease and capture some of the best moments in pictures and cherish for lifetime πŸ˜‰

Song for Baldev

Kukkad Kamaal da πŸ˜‰

Item Girl

Kareena Kapoor and Katrina Kaif πŸ˜†

Wishes

May you get all the happiness, love from you dear ones 😊. May ur wife Veera shower you with unconditional love and god bestow his blessings always 😊. May the Pind da Sher be always adorable and cute as always πŸ˜†

Its very difficult to limit words for Baldev and much more to say but then the post would be too long πŸ˜†

Okay so i live in the US and follow American time zone so it is still january 1st for us not the 2nd so technically i've submitted my answers before Baldev becomes a husband

Best Quality: ooh this is a hard one.. i would say his best quality is EVERYTHING about him.
Eyes: His eyes just speak for him

Smile: Priceless

Hotness: he's so hot and sexy that i can't express how hot he is. 

Anger: he is just dreamy when he's angry

Hair: his hair... such volume. i would totally stroke my hands through it if i could

Innocence: just so adorable, like a little kid.

Why he is my dream man: He has a pure heart, knows how to balance reationships between parents lover sister and friends, and his unexplainable sexiness.

A day with baldev: If I could spend an entire day with Baldev all alone I would first make him parathas and chai, then i would tell him how much i love him, then we would go to a beach and he would take his shirt off and stare at his abs for hours and hours, then we would hang out and i would take as many pics as possible, then when the day is over i would sit there and wish for another day with Baldev.

Song Dedication: i dedicate Pani da Rang to him because he sang it for veera when they were in Poland. With Baldev I would definately dance to Mast magan from 2 states, Dilli Wali Girlfriend from yeh jawaani hai deewani and Teri Galliyan from ek villain. 

Item girl: Priyanka Chopra

Wishes: Have a happy married life with Veera and keep the romance going!