Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehwishk13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
WOWWW.. You pretty much wrote my thoughts down haha.. Just beautiful!! Beautiful description of each and every thing.. And I understand it must've been really hard cuz well there's too much about Baldev to write so u probably left out A LOT with a heavy heart πŸ˜› btw u forgot to compliment his chiseled face.. That was the first thing I fell for..❀️

How I slowly fell in love with Baldeva..
1. Chisled face
2. Devilish smile
3. The anger
4. The most original and clever retorts
5. His "I'm the best" attitude
6. The way he calls himself a sher
7. The pained expression when Veera steps on his foot πŸ˜›
8. His innocence
9. The realization of a mistake he made
10. The urge to fulfil his dreams
11. His eyes full of masti when he's flirting with Veera
12. His huge smile when he has accomplished something
13. The slow and subtle lines of love
13. Clean heart
14. The deep romantic stare he gives to Veera
15. His slow realization of his of love
16. The fact that he can make anyone happy with his sweet talks ❀️
17. The forgiving nature ❀️❀️❀️
18. The respect he has for elders
19. The careless attitude that gets him in trouble πŸ˜›
20. The look of need and hunger when him and Veera have romantic momentsπŸ€¬πŸ˜›

And there's just too much more I can't write cuz my hand is tired of typing πŸ˜›

btw did u notice I wrote 13 twice.. People say 13 is unlucky number but I think it's the luckiest cuz it's Vish's bdate 😳

~veeba4eva
anitripathi257 thumbnail
Sonu di answering ur wonderful questions
1st-the best quality of baldev is jab wo naraz hota hai bina reason jaane n then use pata chalta hai ki jispe wo naraz ho rha tha uski koi galti nhi th iaur fhir uska wo innocent chehra awww that makes me deadπŸ˜›

2nd-his eyes are eqal to lotus no doubt when u will look in u will defenately get lost in an another world of love❀️ hayee 

3rd- his smile is like an ocean of happiness agar koi ro raha ho yoh bas uski smile dekh kr khush ho jayega his smile is 1 in billion for meπŸ˜ƒ wo smile mere liye duniya ki sabse badi smile hai jo baldev ki hai har ladki ko waise smile wala banda chahiye his smile is as sparkling as stars

4th-hotness is somethink u can't talk easily wo gussa n aggression ufff heart failing time hai u cannot compare anyone's hotness jo baldev k pass hai jo actually baldev ko baldev banata hai he is sher if he is hot

5th-anger is like hot iron rod wjo ever comes in contact gets to the hospital this is our ballu he is like angry young man no can get angry as fast as baldev aur gussa bhi khatarnaak wala bhai ego hurt hoga toh gussa ayega hi

6th-his hair is sooo good whenever wind blows his hair gets messed and he look a cutipie to whom no one can beat mera dil fhisal jaye aise  baal par

7th-his innocence is awwwieee he can beat a one year old child this is the luv part of baldeva or we can say n undiscribable characteristic this innocence make hi complete pyar wala banda

8th-jise dekhte hi first sight luv ho jaye,jiske gusse mein bhi pyar nazar aye,jise haste dekh aap fhut fhut kr hasne lage ,jiske dard mein apki ankho se ansu nikal jaaye,jiski ankho mein khone ka mann kare ,jiske sath aapko hardam jine ka mann kare ,jise dekhne k liye aap sabko bhul jaye,jiski ek jhalak se aapki heartbeat tez ho jaye,jise aap khona na chahe wo hai mera man of my dreams

9th-agar puri zindagi mayus hone ke baad ek din baldev ke sath ho yoh bas main usme khona pasand karungi ,uske hasi ko dekhne ke mauke banaungi uska hath pakde rakhungi aur wo mujhe jaha le jaye uske sath sath chalti rahungi

10th-ek song hai toh wo hai barish it's a romantic song im which I have always seen baldev in love with veera well rain is one thing which drops luv on you n a feeling to be wid someone forever

11th-item girl will be vishals favorite heroin kareena no one else

a4aarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love him sonu the whole package β€οΈ,that's all i can say,it was truly a 'love at sight' 4 me,the minute i saw him,frm that second he landed on my hearts pitch.
I LOVE U BALDEVA β˜ΊοΈ
Edited by a4aarsh - 9 years ago
mehwishk13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anitripathi257

8th-jise dekhte hi first sight luv ho jaye,jiske gusse mein bhi pyar nazar aye,jise haste dekh aap fhut fhut kr hasne lage ,jiske dard mein apki ankho se ansu nikal jaaye,jiski ankho mein khone ka mann kare ,jiske sath aapko hardam jine ka mann kare ,jise dekhne k liye aap sabko bhul jaye,jiski ek jhalak se aapki heartbeat tez ho jaye,jise aap khona na chahe wo hai mera man of my dreams[/DIV]

This bit was THE best!!! Same feelings yaara ❀️❀️❀️ Getting emotional.. I'm around people who actually feel the same way as me πŸ˜­πŸ‘Edited by veeba4eva - 9 years ago
aleenasamo thumbnail
Awesome post Sonu Di πŸ‘πŸΌ starting Answers of your Fabulous questions ... 
1-The best quality of baldev is that he love people with open heart β€οΈ
2-His Eyes are very Attractive ! Any Girl can fall in love with his eyes😳
3-His Smile is the Best Smile in The World ! I can watch his smiling pic till one hour ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
4-Can't Describe his hotness in Words ... 
5-I love his angry look! I have been Fallen In love him just Because of his Angry Red Eyes !! πŸ˜³
6-Aww his Hairs ... Cuz of his Curly Curly hairs I have gone crazy ... Nd when He was Dancing On Dilliwalli that time Of hairstyle I love d most β€οΈ
7-His innocence ... awww he look like a baby ... Cute Shaa Baby !! 
8-hmm all the qualities Which baldev Have ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
9-Aww I wish that this came true ... I will talk with him continiously πŸ˜ƒ would not stop till I feel tried (Which I would never) I will Introduce my self ! Tell which is my fav song,fav film etc etc but I will not ask ... cuz we all know it πŸ˜›
10-For baldev ... hmm ... thore badmash ho tum πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
11-No One ! 
...Jammy... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Superb post πŸ‘
1. Its difficult to point out his best quality..I love everything about him πŸ˜³ What makes him different from others is that he never crosses his limits even in enmity!Like in the first VeeBa hug scene,where he consoled and took care of Veera despite their equation!

2. His eyes  Words would fall short if I try to describe his mesmerising eyes β€οΈ Many a times,I've been so lost in his eyes that I failed to pay attention to the dialouges πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

3. Baldev's happiness is contagious πŸ˜³ His smile can make anyone smile πŸ˜ƒ

4. No words to describe his hotness β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ

5. His anger adds to his hotness quotient β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ

6. His hair  I love his messy look πŸ˜³ Love seeing his locks each time he removes his helmet and sets his hair right 

7. I've always admired his child-like innocence!He is like a cute little baby πŸ€—

8.  I would end up writing an essay on why Baldev can be any girl's dream man!He is the best πŸ˜³Who wouldn't want such  a loving,caring and loyal hubby?😳 His mere presence would brighten up one's life β€οΈ

9.  Song dedication- Jigar Da Tukda πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

10.  A Day With Baldev - I would let him do all the talking πŸ˜† and just stare at him endlessly πŸ˜› 

11.  I wish him all the happiness in the world πŸ€— Hope he and his sherni will live happily ever after πŸ˜³
pri_tanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG Sonu!!! Awesome post πŸ€—
Hayee Baldeva  Uske baare mein kya kahun? Jitna bola jaye kam hai β€οΈ

Baldev's best quality
Ummm...it's so difficult to point out one quality! The man as a whole is so adorable! But his genuineness and honesty make him different. He doesn't fake. He is who he is. He is straightforward and doesn't keep anything in his heart. He commits mistakes but very cutely apologises too. He is forgiving and cannot hate anyone for long. In short, he has a beautiful and golden heart. β€οΈ

Baldev's eyes
The two most lovely and intense orbs I've come across. You don't need to listen to his words (unless you wanna treat your ears to that sweet voice πŸ˜³). His eyes convey every emotion. They mirror his heart.❀️

Baldev's smile
Oh that smile can heal the deepest of wounds. β€οΈ It reflects his innocence and cuteness. I can die to see him smile 

Baldev's hotness
☺️ Sorry...short of words β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ No one ever made me blush the way he does with his HOTNESS β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ

Baldev's anger
Like many others,I too fell for this AYM!! πŸ˜³ His anger makes him extra hot! β˜ΊοΈ

Baldev's hair
Hmmm...his locks make me wanna run my fingers through them! β˜ΊοΈ Love that messy look 

Baldev's innocence
He is a baby πŸ€—  His innocence just makes you go awww awww awww πŸ˜³

Why Baldev is my dream man?
For all his above mentioned qualities. πŸ˜³ Every girl wants a man who has a spine and who loves her unconditionally!! β€οΈ The way he pampers his lady love, the way he romances her, can make any girl weak in the knees. β˜ΊοΈ He is a guy with a rough exterior and extra soft core πŸ˜³ He is a gentleman. Respects elders and women. Loves you truly and unconditionally and always stands by you. ❀️  What more does a girl want?

Song dedication
Thode badmaash ho tum πŸ˜³

Item girl
Of course, baby ki favourite kareena πŸ˜ƒ

A day with Baldev
OMG  If I don't faint, then I would just sit listen to his endless talks, laugh at his cute antics, admire his heavenly face and drown in those mesmerizing orbs  β€οΈ

Wishes
May you get all the happiness in the world my Sher, with your sherni πŸ˜³ May your wifey shower all her love on you day and night β€οΈ And may you have a cricket team of kids πŸ˜†
Okay seriously, may you have 2 cute little kids just like you very soon πŸ˜³

Love you my Sher πŸ˜³πŸ€—❀️

Edited by pri_tanha - 9 years ago
mansi_as18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ufff... sabse difficult kaam h ye... his eyes are ocean of emotions... a mirror to his pure heart... his smile is enlightening makes everyone smile... his hairs r to touch n caressed for... want to run my fingers in them... he's super hot n super cool at d same time... a charming persona to die for... a day with him will be a dream come true... a song dedicated to him will be Manchala maan... he is my knight in the shining armour... totally smitten
Bars thumbnail
😳 My answers 😊

He is an amazing personality! He have the best qualities! He is not a Mahaan too and he is not a bad guy too! This is what make me love him a lot! He is such a gentleman! He is a lovable person! No one would be without loving him! He cannot hurt a person whom he loves! His love is unconditional! He makes me happy whenever i see him. Even in my most difficult times, thinking of Baldeva gives me a smile in my face! Love u Baldeva! β€οΈ

His eyes are the most perfect beautiful ones! Aww!! His eyes definitely has a magic! His eyes speaks a lot! If left i will keep seeing his eyes and drool over them! They are just amazing! β€οΈ

I just love his smile! Its so cute. It adds extra cuteness, sweetness in his already cute face!! It gives me a positive energy seeing my Baldeva smile! Aww!! Keep smiling Ballu! 

☺️ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ  He is super hottt!! Bas! πŸ˜›

Its his anger factor which made me fall for him! I always love to see Baldev's anger! Omg! His face which burns in anger is a treat to watch!
😳

His hair suits him the most! His curly hairs are extraordinarily beautiful! Aww! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Aww! How will i describe his innocence! He is a baby! He is such a cute little baby! His innocent face is loaded with cuteness!!  
He is such a sweet person on earth!

He is a man who is more sensible! He is lovable! His love is just such an unconditional one! Thats why he is the man of my dreams! Being with him can make anyone happy! He makes sure he makes his loved ones happy and never hurts them!
πŸ€—

It would be the best day of my life! I will tell him how crazy i am for him! Telling that takes me a whole day! I will play with him! πŸ˜› 

I would dance with him for Dilliwali Girlfriend! β€οΈ I would dedicate Tum hi ho 2 him! πŸ€—
Item Girl

Kareena Kapoor πŸ˜Š

Stay happy Baldeva! Live a wonderful life with ur loved one! Stay smiling! May u get all happiness in the world πŸ˜Š

- Bharathy
cuteBiya thumbnail
My answers for our beloved baldev β€οΈ
Best quality: he is so cute, innocent, pure heart and down to earth also his simplicity πŸ€—

Eyes: how I describe baldev's eyes... ballu ki eyes ko describe krna to impossible hai kiun k pata nahi kitni larkiyan meri trhan inki dewani hain β˜ΊοΈ baldev ki eyes itni ziyada piyari aur deep hain k I have no words how I describe his eyes 

Smile: if I describe baldev's smile first I may found word for them but I have no words how to describe his smile in words, when I saw his smiling face I also smile even when I am to much tired and sad I saw his smiling face, on my face smile also scatered πŸ€—

Hotness: baldev's hotness is just like burning woods in winters sorry but this time I also have no words for his hotness β˜ΊοΈ

Anger: 1st thing whom I fall for baldev is his anger, his burning face, red eyes was just awww moment for me I just love his anger ufff how cutely he anger on others  πŸ˜³

Curly hairs: I never ever like curly hairs before I saw baldev's hair, whem I saw his curly hairs I am fall in love with his lovely hairs and when hair fall on his face my heartbeat going out of control, his messed hair are one of the million dollar in baldev β€οΈ β˜ΊοΈ 

Innocent: he is to much sy b ziyada wala cute his cuteness is like a small baby who was just born one second before πŸ˜ƒ

Qualities: baldev hr lehaz sy perfect hai that's y he is Mr.Perfect for me  and yes his every quality peresnt in my dreamy boy and yes he his my dreamy boy because he is so honest and never fake πŸ€—

Dance: ummm dance with baldev is one of my dream and I dance on any song which he would like πŸ˜³

Item girl: Kreena kapoor πŸ˜Š

Day with baldev: A whole day with my dreamy chocoalty boy baldev one of my dream come true I never sleep whole night when I meet him  I reach early in the morning when he arrived I am stuck and faint than when I cameback my senses I tell him how I love him, I tell him what he means for me after all I made special tea for him, and beg him smile just for me, I hug him and click so many selfies with him πŸ₯³and than times comes to leave him I leave with heavy heart πŸ˜­

Wish for baldev: I wish baldev want everything which he want in his life, hope so in every second of his life he want lots of happiness, his every wish every dream come true πŸ˜Š