India-Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Baldev's Bachelor Party; Let's Burn the forum

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

Party Dancing Party Dancing Party Dancing Party Dancing Party Dancing Party Dancing Party Dancing Party Dancing Party Dancing Party Dancing Party Dancing Party Dancing Party Dancing Party Dancing Party Dancing Party Dancing Party Dancing Party Dancing Party Dancing Party Dancing Party Dancing Party Dancing Party Dancing Party Dancing Party Dancing Party Dancing Party Dancing Party Dancing Party Dancing Party Dancing 

Just after 3 days our Hot Pind Da Sher won't remain a bachelor anymoreOuch, he would become a husband Cry, hum sab kudiyon ke dil ko tod taad ke Baldev ghodiya chade bina Veera ka pati banjayegaBroken Heart.
But we still have 3 daysEvil Smile, so sorry Veera, ye 3 din Sher hamara heCool.

So let's celebrate his 3 golden bachelor days in a special way and gush and drool over him.

Oh no!Ouch Poor Baldev ki ginti bhi ab bechare un mardon ki hogi jinhe ghar ki murgi daal lagegiLOL. Ab kya karen, chalo 3 din tak Baldev tum bahar ki biryani enjoy krloTongue.

So here what you have to do!

Baldev Singh loves himselfCool and would love to hear what his fangirls think about him. So everyone give detailed answers to the following questions.

The first one has to be the toughest Evil Smile, so girls batao pind ke sher ko uski sab se wadhiya qualityBig smile, aakhir wo bhi to jaane ke wo konsi ek khaas baat he jo use sab se alag banati he

One of the most beautiful things of Baldev are his eyesDay Dreaming, a deep ocean, u just want to look and get lost in these deep dark intense eyes.

Now tell him about his smile, isn't that one of the cutest smile on
earth, innocence, mischief, cuteness and what not. He can beat a 2 year old in this department can't heShocked LOL

Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing  Come on girls don't be shy, tell him how hot he is Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing 

Oh God!! The atmosphere is getting too hot in here, hot baldeva in angerShocked, don't you get goose bumps when he is in anger. Describe his anger and your reaction to it, do you get scared, do you enjoy or do you wish to never witness it in personal?

Aren't those heavy curls one of a kindDay Dreaming

Aww aww aww his innocence, isn't he more innocent than a one year old kidDay Dreaming, cuteness overloaded.

Why is Baldev the man of your dreams? Tell all the qualities he has that makes him perfect for you.

Just imagine that you are lucky enough to spend one whole day with Baldev all aloneTongue, tell us and him in detail what would you do.

Dedication time, dedicate some songs to our cute groom to be, also tell us which song would u choose to dance with him.

Item Girl

Evil Smile Okay I know its difficult but which item girl would you choose to dance in his partyLOL

OKay after we are done, lets give him wishes for his new life.Embarrassed

Be quick girls, we have only 3 days leftLOL, submit your answers.

Edited by overactor - 29 December 2014 at 12:28pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

anaworld24Lovely_KaranIkaVishAna...Jammy.....rashi..cuteBiyaSpringPrincessLovePrajai_love_arshiManaliRoysonmuskmonumoludivyasnNikki36zainabawoonKhargosh.pri_tanvivinu24TeriGalliyan-BeingMuslimah-loveangel94...-Riya-...MaaneetDeewangiMrDarcyfan-QueenlyChitra-_SilentSoul_

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
My answers

Oh God this is actually a very difficult question, i hate myselfAngry, anyways, for me his best quality is his innocent nature, even when he hates someone he doesn't cross his limits, his love is unlimited and his hatred is limited, he has the most beautiful nature, he believes in himself and is proud of what he is despite the fact that he is not very educated. 

His eyesDay Dreaming he has the most intense deep eyes on tv, when he's romantic those eyes get so deep that when you look in them you feel like drowning in a deep sea. When he's in anger those eyes are burning and emitting such heat that you feel that your insides are burning with them, when he smiles, the sparkle in his eyes is like a shining bright star that enlightens your world. Words donot exist that can perfectly describe his eyes

His smile is to die for, a sweet poison that you won't ever hesitate to drink, just to watch this smile i can do anything, even when im feeling very low this innocent smile brings a smile on my face, its one of the most intoxicating smiles i have ever seen, this smile can reduce my anger and my pain. My baby's smileHug .

Hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's so so so hot that a bread would become toast in a sec if you put it besides his picture, catering companies can use his pix instead of fire stoves to keep the food warm during partiesBig smile. Sorry but again running short of words

His anger was the first thing i fell forDay Dreaming, like a lion roaring, his anger can get you weak in the knees, so weak that you feel that his anger being a poison has paralyzed you and you can't move, his eyes burning, him fuming, that red face, uff, its just tooo good, i just love his anger beyond limits, his anger makes me happy more than his smile doesLOL. My reaction to his anger is always that of a cheer leader for her teamLOL, go baldev go, scared? no no never, im never scared of anybody's anger, infact its one of my greatest desires to fight with BaldevDay Dreaming

His hair are so gorgeous, i was never a fan of curly hair before, but ofcourse he has to change all my viewsLOL, just love his curls to the core, like little volcanoesDay Dreaming and when they fall on his face and are messed up that is one million dollar sight

He's more innocent than a one year old, bilkul masum sa babyHug, such a sweet heart he is, this innocent face is not  just an illusion he actually is innocent as he looks, he has a soft heart with a rough exterior.

That might become a long essay, to cut it short

Baldev is the man of my dream because i think he can bear my uncontrollable anger because he himself has the same kind, because he is very innocent and sweet and his anger has nothing to do with his soft heart, he is helpful kind gentle and funny and he is a complete gentle man, he cares for the women in his life protects them in every possible way and never puts unnecessary restrictions, he is blamed to be a male chauvinist which he just looks like and in actual isn't, he is a very understanding partner and understands every mood swing, he knows how to control situations, and he is what he is on the face, he never hides his emotions which is one of the most important qualities, whatever he feels he says it whether the person likes it or hates it. Love him for that. And he never asks for help from others he believes in himself and does whatever he wants by himself, he's confident and intelligent too. And the way he loves is just out of the world, he does everything in a unique way, never copies but always keeps it simple and original, he never fakes his words and stays honest always.
And most importantly he's irresistibly cuteEmbarrassed.

Would dedicate superman from tevar to him , the lyrics suit perfectly and ata majhi satakliBig smile

Would like to dance on any song but if have to choose in particular then it would be dilli wali girl friendLOL

Item girl; kareenaBig smile

A whole day with BaldevShocked, wish come trueDay Dreaming. Okay hmm well i might not be able to sleep the night beforeLOL, so typical of me though, i seldom sleep at nightLOL. Where would we first meetErmm at the machaanConfused, fine machaan it is then, i would arrive earlier and inspect the area and beat off any rajveer if presentDead, when Baldev arrives i might not be able to breatheShocked, if i survived, then i will tell him how much i love himHug,  he is my dream boy and my little babyLOL, my cute angel and my prince charming, i will tell him what he means to me and how obsessed i am with him..i have never used "Angry" this emoticon for himLOL which i have used more than any emoticon on this forumLOL and have spared no1 but himCry. "tu ki jaane pyaar mera, main karun intizaar teraBroken Heart tu dil tu yun jaan meri". When i am finally done with my love talks and dukh bhari dastanCry i will make tea for himBig smile, because its his favorite and the only thing i can makeLOL. Then i would beg him to dance with me on any song he likes, and then he can do the talking while i can just stareEmbarrassed, and admire his smileDay Dreaming. I hope some1 messes up with him so i can see his hot angry avatarBlushing, then i would try to convince him that this pind is of no use burn it and run away with meEvil Smile, will explain the merits of burning itEvil Smile. If he doesn't agree stillBroken Heart then i will tell him that he should atleast stop being so nice to mahanta parivaarDead, and stop letting mrs.understanding use him. I will make him tea againBig smile, gift him some black kurtasEmbarrassed, hug him and click selfies, tell him how much i love him as many times as i can, and then when time comes leave with a very heavy heartCry.

Have a very happy life ahead BaldevaHug May your sherni remain yours always and that smile on your face never fades. Hope you burn pritampura one dayEmbarrassed. God Bless you. Tum kanware ho ya shadi shuda we'll always love you, you will always remain the guy of our dreams, our prince charming and our cute baby whom i adore like a 2 year oldHug

Edited by overactor - 29 December 2014 at 3:38pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePrajaManaliRoyLovely_KaranIkaVishAna...Jammy...cuteBiyaBarsmehwishk13monumolua4aarshvinu24pri_tanvi-BeingMuslimah-sparkle2985MaaneetDeewangi-QueenlyChitra-

divyasn IF-Dazzler
divyasn
divyasn

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
My answers

I like , likeee  Baldev as a whole ..., everything put togetherBig smile  but his most badhiya quality is his pure heart ...

Kismat wali hai jo ladki jisko Baldev jaisa jeevan sathi mile  Day Dreaming  

If I can spend one day with Baldev .. I would just be near him ... looking at him ... without food, water or sleep .. Embarrassed

Edited by divyasn - 30 December 2014 at 3:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VishAnaloveangel94

loveangel94 IF-Rockerz
loveangel94
loveangel94

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
res

jis roj tera deedar hua 
hamein pehli dafa pyaar hua...

teri kali aankhein jadoo kar gayi
hamari dhadkane bekaaboo kar gayi
jyada khoobsoorat hona bhi gunaah hai
is baat per ab aitbaar hua
hamein pehli dafaa pyaar hua...

tu bada beraham hai 
kisi aur ka sajan hai
tujhe dekh ke bas aahein bharte hai
screen pe tujhe dekh apni aankhein sekte hai
tujhe dekh dil aksar khushgwar hua
hamei pehli dafa pyaar hua...

...to be continued
update later

Edited by loveangel94 - 29 December 2014 at 1:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VishAna

zainabawoon IF-Dazzler
zainabawoon
zainabawoon

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
I dont know why but my heart was beating faster than normal while reading your post and i was totally likeBlushing Embarrassed Day Dreaming Blushing Embarrassed Day Dreaming Blushing Embarrassed Day Dreaming Blushing Embarrassed Day Dreaming Blushing Embarrassed Day Dreaming

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mehwishk13Lovely_KaranIkaVishAnacuteBiyamonumolupri_tanvivinu24overactor

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
girls fill it fast i will tweet it to vish when u guys have answeredLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Lovely_KaranIkaVishAnacuteBiyamehwishk13vinu24pri_tanvizainabawoon

ManaliRoy Senior Member
ManaliRoy
ManaliRoy

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Baldev's innocense,his charm,his persona,his not to be perfect nature(which makes him the most perfect human being)(including childish harkatein,his hatke gussa and all) ,his killer looks which appeares with the cuteness of a child,and the most precious,prizeless,the unbeatable Perfect Heart / 'Dil' of him <3 which is beyond any appreciation <3 ,,he is the one and the only The sher Baldev Singh urf The prince Baldeva <3

Song for Baldeva "Tuhi toh jannat meri,tuhi mera junoon,tuhi toh mannat mein,tuhi ruh ka sukoon,tuhi akhiyon ki thandak,tuhi dilki hain dastak,aur kuch na jaanu main,bass tujhko hi jaanu,tujh mein rab dikhtaa hain,yaara main kya karoon,sajde sir jhookta hain,yaara main kyaa karoon" <3

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Lovely_KaranIkaVishAnamonumolupri_tanvizainabawoonoveractor

Nikki36 IF-Dazzler
Nikki36
Nikki36

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Awesome. How do u find the time to do this???

Will have to think about answees and do it when I have time

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anitripathi257Lovely_KaranIkaVishAnavinu24overactor

Go to top