India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

The black Sheep hope Not!!! (Page 3)

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:55am | IP Logged
and what happened to meena's case???? wasnt there a case against her? 

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:05am | IP Logged
@maan- and geet on what basis Bhabo's treatment will get reimbursement. Has government announced any package for hijack victims. Sorry didn't watch many episodes. Or she is getting it as part of being Sandhya's MIL.

If she is getting it because she is Sandhya's MIL if Sooraj has some backbone should refuse the reimbursement outright. Else throw Sandhya out, but take all the benefits in her name. You cant butcher Sooraj's character more than this.

If I were in Sandhya's place I would have told my hubby since you think I don't consider your mom same as my mom let it be like that, since I am no longer associated with you or your family no reimbursement for her treatment. Fund it on your own.
maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiravi

@maan- and geet on what basis Bhabo's treatment will get reimbursement. Has government announced any package for hijack victims. Sorry didn't watch many episodes. Or she is getting it as part of being Sandhya's MIL.

If she is getting it because she is Sandhya's MIL if Sooraj has some backbone should refuse the reimbursement outright. Else throw Sandhya out, but take all the benefits in her name. You cant butcher Sooraj's character more than this.

If I were in Sandhya's place I would have told my hubby since you think I don't consider your mom same as my mom let it be like that, since I am no longer associated with you or your family no reimbursement for her treatment. Fund it on your own.

i am not sure... heard from vikram in one of the episodes that gvt is going to reimburse and they have to submit all the bills... now if this is a special treatment coz of sandhya or coz if hijack i dont know... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shruthiravi

pyaaribehna Goldie
pyaaribehna
pyaaribehna

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maan-and-geet

and what happened to meena's case???? wasnt there a case against her? 

I know right? The baby swap? was not the case going on? or did the case get dropped because daisa forgave her? 

Go to top