Diya Aur Baati Hum

The black Sheep hope Not!!! (Page 2)

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Originally posted by Picasso9

Actually I feel the opposite.  Thank goodness Ankur made first pleas for reconciliation then heard the absurd excuses and told them exactly what he thinks of them.  Why should a girl's family always be afraid to speak up when her sasural ill treats her?   Im sure Suraj and the rest of his idiot brothers would speak up to reconcile Chavi's failed marriage when the time comes, so why can't Ankur.   At the very least, he is making up for his mistakes of the past.   It's time these Rathi's realised that DIL's have family backing too despite being married off and this fear of always kicking them out of the house for one wrong move has to stop.   
Yes Sandhya needs to take a decision on her own too and she did.  How can we ignore the very blatant way in which she decided I will not go back because it's a case of my self respect now.   She said so directly to Babho.   At that point in time, she took her own decision, what happens next we can dissect then but fact is she is showing her independence and moving on by immersing herself in her duties.

I am just so glad that Ankur is there as a shield for her now.   We need more ladkiwale like this who will not stand for the patriarchal shit dished out by the groom's side.  

Edit:  and btw, Ankur did not offer money until Meena (ladke wala) mentioned the debt.  So it's quite logical for him to this that these people are after money as well.   As any good brother would, he offered to resolve their problem.  He didn't initiate the money dialogue, they did.  Suraj should have had the bloody gumption to shut his own family up first before accusing others.  He is as idiotic as his father and brothers...these are the 'mard' of Rathi Pariwar.  No wonder his mother controls them with an iron fist.  

I am sorry to disagree ,an issue between husband and wife need to be resolved by themselves no one can decide for them whether they need to stay together or separate.Others can help/advice/guide them but not take decisions for them which is my point.
If others intervene it makes matters worse and example we have seen with Bhabo and rest of RP intervention with Surya in the past.
Tit for tat solves nothing.Ankur should not make the same mistake done by RP and make it worst for Sandy.He has every right to defend Sandy but when it comes to decision he should leave it to Sandy no matter if its right or wrong.Its Sandy's life as a brother he can suggest and give advice but ultimately decision needs to come from Sandy.That is how Sandy also would want and that is better for both sides.
I dont mind Ankur hitting back at RP but I dont want Ankur to be going negative or grey where he starts plotting against Suraj which will make matters worse for his sister only.She will be the one who will suffer and get hurt the most which as a brother Ankur would not want.Hence let Ankur hit back at rest of the RP gang but leave Surya to decide on their future.Enough of others taking decision in their life,its time they take the decision about their life by themselves.

Regarding the money issue Suraj did try to shut Meena but situation went out of control as Ankur in the heat of the moment started accusing due to misunderstanding and Suraj seems like hit back.A heat of the moment incident (Of course the trigger was Meena and rest of RP with their ridiculous assault hence I will be more than happy if rest of RP gang get nailed big time by Ankur leaving Surya )It could have been avoided but one can understand Ankur's anger here but he went a bit overboard.My hope is let be firm but let him force his decision over Sandy or take decision on her behalf in anger.

coolmausam Goldie
coolmausam
coolmausam

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:02am | IP Logged

I Feel Happy for Ankur .. He Spoke what Every Person do in real life . Clap
Firstly he pleaded them for the reason they made Sandhya IPS , the orphan girl was given all the love when he was away from her . He Requested so much , Shouted , Explained nothing has come to good from Suraj , When he Learnt the reason was something else(money) to Blame Sandhya and throw her out , No Brother will sit simply for such cheap Family. Ankur was Right From his POV.Smile

They are Blaming his Sister for unacceptable reasons and Playing Cheap Tricks hurting her into Pieces. 

If u Remember , Sandhya has also been hopeless of her Relation.Suraj is Standing there like a pole infront of Ankur and Blaming her. Which Brother will sit silent on a Hopeless Person. It is rather better to get divorced and be happy than being in a unacceptable relation.

I could see the union of Suraj Sandhya could Happen when Sandhya gets transerred with promotion and Suraj Expresses the emptyness in his Life and Family. Suraj Sandhya move to other city for sometime ,there he gets new business deals , a happy couple , a happy family. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_shankarPicasso9

LVDT Goldie
LVDT
LVDT

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:04am | IP Logged
hey Jaishanlar..good post agn
just copy pasting what i've said in other thread..

zak gave agn sensible advise to his frd...yes true there is thin line between self respect n ego..you should be careful.good to c sandy has got self respect...glad you didnt even once try to find out why surajji bcm zombie.but if suraj really having so called 'ptsd' then pity on him.suraj seems to have lost bachi hui self respect..what kinda self respect is this.she gonna keep aside self respect n repair his scooter..Comedy Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolmausam

I Feel Happy for Ankur .. He Spoke what Every Person do in real life . Clap
Firstly he pleaded them for the reason they made Sandhya IPS , the orphan girl was given all the love when he was away from her . He Requested so much , Shouted , Explained nothing has come to good from Suraj , When he Learnt the reason was something else(money) to Blame Sandhya and throw her out , No Brother will sit simply for such cheap Family. Ankur was Right From his POV.Smile

They are Blaming his Sister for unacceptable reasons and Playing Cheap Tricks hurting her into Pieces. 

If u Remember , Sandhya has also been hopeless of her Relation.Suraj is Standing there like a pole infront of Ankur and Blaming her. Which Brother will sit silent on a Hopeless Person. It is rather better to get divorced and be happy than being in a unacceptable relation.

I could see the union of Suraj Sandhya could Happen when Sandhya gets transerred with promotion and Suraj Expresses the emptyness in his Life and Family. Suraj Sandhya move to other city for sometime ,there he gets new business deals , a happy couple , a happy family. 

I agree to disagree.In the end my point is whether Sandy wants to divorce Suraj or re-unite it should be her decision and not anyone taking that decision on her behalf. (Of coruse in the end of this track Surya will re-unite the story is about them together and not separate but it should happen by their own decisions for their own good)
My stand with Ankur is same let him be firm and he did right by standing up for her sister but in coming episodes let me not intervene in the decision making process for Sandy.Let him Suggest/advice but leave the decision making process to Sandy.
I would not mind meanwhile RP gang getting destructed especially Virkam and Mohit shops taken away (I am so waiting for that) and Chavi chucked out from her Sasural.
I hope there comes a situation where Suraj is forces stay away from that mad house for him to make sense of things happening around him.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_shankar.NJ.shruthiravi

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ShahMSDian-

hey Jaishanlar..good post agn
just copy pasting what i've said in other thread..

zak gave agn sensible advise to his frd...yes true there is thin line between self respect n ego..you should be careful.good to c sandy has got self respect...glad you didnt even once try to find out why surajji bcm zombie.but if suraj really having so called 'ptsd' then pity on him.suraj seems to have lost bachi hui self respect..what kinda self respect is this.she gonna keep aside self respect n repair his scooter..Comedy Stern Smile

CV's short term memory loss I guess LOL what else to expect from fiction TV shows whose main target is TRP.All we can do is go with the ride and embrace it with its faults ,less headache for us i.e viewers Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LVDT.NJ.

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:17am | IP Logged
I am with Jai on this. Ankur should not tolerate any mud thrown at his sister. He has to stand as pillar of support for her. By that I mean pillar of support only, not the decision maker. He should not try any divisive tactis like Bhabo in the name of brotherly love.
Sandhya should learn to draw the line for him as well as RP when it comes to making decision on her behalf. Boundary has to be defined. And it applies both to Sooraj and Sandhya.

Sooraj should openly draw the lines for his family what to blurt out and what not to as far as his life with Sandhya is concerned.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarmaan-and-geet.NJ.

Picasso9 Goldie
Picasso9
Picasso9

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Classic case of closing the stable door after the horse has bolted.  
Sorry but the time for drawing lines regarding family involvement is long past.   If they lived in a nuclear family, well and good. But these people are entrenched in a lifestyle involving extended family.  Where every decision is made with involvement of extended family.   It is entrenched!!!!!   This is also a reflection of the society that watches this show.   So why can't they show resolution or even conflict with the family involvement.  In a perfect world, yes we would expect the couple to resolve matters themselves but even in western societies sometimes the issues are so far gone that counselling is sought or lawyers get involved.   So whether it is family or strangers ...no man is an island.   Suraj and Sandhya are a classic case of a couple who make every single decision in their lives with family in mind so why would they want to resolve this on their own.   It's sounds like a fable.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_shankar

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

After reading today's episode its clear Ankur is going to go on the grey side. Even though I am happy he gave it back to the RP's big time ,I dont think Sandy is going to be happy after knowing what her brother has done.Looks like he might have gone over-board here.
There might be a confrontation between Sandy and her bro which might end up affecting their relationship which I dont want.
I hope CV's dont take that route. Ideally I would like Ankur to take revenge on rest of RP members and leave Surya alone to sort it out themselves.He should not jump in between them and make things worse for his sister.
Yes as a brother he has every right to defend her but there are boundaries that one should not cross between a husband n wife,I hope they dont show Ankur doing the same mistake the RP gang has been doing against Surya.
I just hope CV's spare Ankur and dont make him negative where Sandy herself have to confront her brother (hoping CV's dont show Ankur send divorce notice to Suraj without Sandy's knowledge).
I dont want Ankur to spare rest of the RP, RP self -destruction fueled by Meena and Emily is going to be fun watch.
Even if they show Sandy confronting Ankur,let the fact be open to her the harsh words that were said against her by her so called RP family.
My hope is CV's dont Ankur look like a Villain in the end between Surya which wont make sense.Let Ankur continue his much needed revenge against rest of RP gang (I would love to see Ankur create a situation where Vikram and Mohit are forced to sell their shop,at-least create a pretty good scare) n let Surya sort it out themselves.

It was not RP gang that told suraj to leave sandhya... bbsa told both of them to leave... it is only suraj's fault that he is accusing sandhya... and has left her on his own... and the fact that he had requested for the PQ before bbsa said anything proves that fault only lies within Suraj... i would love to see vikram and mohit destroy the family... i would love to see emily and meena showing bbsa his place... and i dont blame emily nor meena... neither one of them can raise high enough to do what sandhya has done for the family... and if bbsa and suraj can blame sandhya then who will give guarantee for their future...

i am OK with Ankur making RP people's life hell including suraj... i do want mohit and ... take revenge... and as for surya... the way suraj is acting these days i dont even want sandhya to go back to suraj... let him burn in hell for a while too and I want his to regret and repent before sandhya comes back... this isnt a small thing that suraj has done here... he has kicked his wife out coz he cares so much for his mother... or in other words sandhya falls very low on his priority list if at all...

honestly if my husband did this I would tell him to stay in his mothers lap for ever... to hell with him and his family... i want sandhya to get tough and not crumble everytime she sees suraj or anyone from RP... 

i dont really want sandhya to help suraj in escalating the reimbursement process... she can take acting against bribery as a police officer but thats about it... gvt reimbursements take time for normal people going the straight path... so let it happen... no more RP getting special treatment coz of Sandhya or her position... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine73khushi_shankarPicasso9shruthiravi

Go to top