India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

The black Sheep hope Not!!!

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
After reading today's episode its clear Ankur is going to go on the grey side. Even though I am happy he gave it back to the RP's big time ,I dont think Sandy is going to be happy after knowing what her brother has done.Looks like he might have gone over-board here.
There might be a confrontation between Sandy and her bro which might end up affecting their relationship which I dont want.
I hope CV's dont take that route. Ideally I would like Ankur to take revenge on rest of RP members and leave Surya alone to sort it out themselves.He should not jump in between them and make things worse for his sister.
Yes as a brother he has every right to defend her but there are boundaries that one should not cross between a husband n wife,I hope they dont show Ankur doing the same mistake the RP gang has been doing against Surya.
I just hope CV's spare Ankur and dont make him negative where Sandy herself have to confront her brother (hoping CV's dont show Ankur send divorce notice to Suraj without Sandy's knowledge).
I dont want Ankur to spare rest of the RP, RP self -destruction fueled by Meena and Emily is going to be fun watch.
Even if they show Sandy confronting Ankur,let the fact be open to her the harsh words that were said against her by her so called RP family.
My hope is CV's dont Ankur look like a Villain in the end between Surya which wont make sense.Let Ankur continue his much needed revenge against rest of RP gang (I would love to see Ankur create a situation where Vikram and Mohit are forced to sell their shop,at-least create a pretty good scare) n let Surya sort it out themselves.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine73nurulainkhushi_shankarKimkudosmahiwayyyjsingh12pyaaribehnaAbiiiiiiarshi_karish.NJ.

GovindaGovinda Senior Member
GovindaGovinda
GovindaGovinda

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
I agree with you Jaishankar - I hope CVs do not make that mistake

I do not like Bhabo's interference here too

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar.NJ.

pyaaribehna Goldie
pyaaribehna
pyaaribehna

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

After reading today's episode its clear Ankur is going to go on the grey side. Even though I am happy he gave it back to the RP's big time ,I dont think Sandy is going to be happy after knowing what her brother has done.Looks like he might have gone over-board here.
There might be a confrontation between Sandy and her bro which might end up affecting their relationship which I dont want.
I hope CV's dont take that route. Ideally I would like Ankur to take revenge on rest of RP members and leave Surya alone to sort it out themselves.He should not jump in between them and make things worse for his sister.
Yes as a brother he has every right to defend her but there are boundaries that one should not cross between a husband n wife,I hope they dont show Ankur doing the same mistake the RP gang has been doing against Surya.
I just hope CV's spare Ankur and dont make him negative where Sandy herself have to confront her brother (hoping CV's dont show Ankur send divorce notice to Suraj without Sandy's knowledge).
I dont want Ankur to spare rest of the RP, RP self -destruction fueled by Meena and Emily is going to be fun watch.
Even if they show Sandy confronting Ankur,let the fact be open to her the harsh words that were said against her by her so called RP family.
My hope is CV's dont Ankur look like a Villain in the end between Surya which wont make sense.Let Ankur continue his much needed revenge against rest of RP gang (I would love to see Ankur create a situation where Vikram and Mohit are forced to sell their shop,at-least create a pretty good scare) n let Surya sort it out themselves.

Ankur bhaiyya for his selfishness married off Sandy to Suraj. At that time he was not the "supporting" bhaiyya. 

Now he is instrumental in ruining relationship with RP. 

First he offers money and then he "breaks" relationship "on behalf of Sandy" with RP. 

First he married off  Sandy without telling her the truth about RP and Suraj being a Halwai. 

Now when with lot of difficulty and with Suraj's help Sandy fulfilled her dream and has formed a place for herself in RP  Ankur bhaiyya has come back and  for sure there is a rift between Suraj and Sandy but bhiayyaji is widening the rift with his concern for Sandy. 

He cannot talk like this to RP(agreed they are the way they are. Meena is selfish, Emily is selfish, Mohit is money oriented, Vikram is more money oriented. Chavi is mean.  But bhaiyya talking this way is not going to help. It may make matters worse. 

Sandya's years of work in winning their love will go down the drain if Ankur speaks this way to them. 

Edited by pyaaribehna - 29 December 2014 at 2:09pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mahiwayyyJaishankar.NJ.dabh9

jsingh12 Goldie
jsingh12
jsingh12

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
I agree Jai.

Ankur should not take any drastic decisions without Sandhya's consent. She is a mature adult and she can take her life decisions. He better not involve in SurYa's issues. He surely did go a little over board mentioning money and he could have efford better treatment etc. maybe in the heat of the moment he uttered those words he better don't create further mess in Sandy's life. He once did by marrying SurYa based on lies and they both together struggled a lot and achieved so much and reached where they are now. so he better leave them to handle their issues.

Its been 2 weeks since SurYa separated and story didn't move a bit we still don't know what is Suraj's problem/plan Confused Please cvs pick up the pace and show viewers the reason.

I doubt RP's self destruction. main issue is this 9L hospital bill which Suraj will get the check approved with Sandy's help then what else can cause disrupt between meena and Emily. but honestly I want to see RP's self destruction LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mahiwayyyJaishankar.NJ.dabh9

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
@Jai let dear Sandhya learn to take hard and fast decisions herself. Lady has allowed enough people to take decisions on her behalf.
First her brother, then Bhabo Maiyya's EB, Sooraj during SV2, Night college track etc etc...For once let her decide what she want than look at what RP feels, What Sooraj feels, what will happen to her parents sanskaars and what is Ankur feel.
Let her take one decision for herself. Meri Atma ko shanti milengi. She is compared with Sita the great lady. Sita took her decisions, she didn't allow anyone to impose their decision on her. CVs have to read Ramayana properly before comparing Sandhya to great lady Sita.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar.NJ.dabh9

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiravi

@Jai let dear Sandhya learn to take hard and fast decisions herself. Lady has allowed enough people to take decisions on her behalf.
First her brother, then Bhabo Maiyya's EB, Sooraj during SV2, Night college track etc etc...For once let her decide what she want than look at what RP feels, What Sooraj feels, what will happen to her parents sanskaars and what is Ankur feel.
Let her take one decision for herself. Meri Atma ko shanti milengi. She is compared with Sita the great lady. Sita took her decisions, she didn't allow anyone to impose their decision on her. CVs have to read Ramayana properly before comparing Sandhya to great lady Sita.

Exactly Shruthi and that is why Ankur's behavior today is not looking good for Sandy.Hence I am hoping no matter the anger Ankur has let me take it out on rest of RP gang and not interfere in Surya's stand.Let them take the stand on what they want to do.For once let Surya think and decide for themselves what they want to do instead of always thinking about others or relying on others to take their decisions.It should be their decision and not others taking the decision for them. 

khushi_shankar.NJ.shruthiravi

Picasso9 Goldie
Picasso9
Picasso9

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Actually I feel the opposite.  Thank goodness Ankur made first pleas for reconciliation then heard the absurd excuses and told them exactly what he thinks of them.  Why should a girl's family always be afraid to speak up when her sasural ill treats her?   Im sure Suraj and the rest of his idiot brothers would speak up to reconcile Chavi's failed marriage when the time comes, so why can't Ankur.   At the very least, he is making up for his mistakes of the past.   It's time these Rathi's realised that DIL's have family backing too despite being married off and this fear of always kicking them out of the house for one wrong move has to stop.   
Yes Sandhya needs to take a decision on her own too and she did.  How can we ignore the very blatant way in which she decided I will not go back because it's a case of my self respect now.   She said so directly to Babho.   At that point in time, she took her own decision, what happens next we can dissect then but fact is she is showing her independence and moving on by immersing herself in her duties.

I am just so glad that Ankur is there as a shield for her now.   We need more ladkiwale like this who will not stand for the patriarchal shit dished out by the groom's side.  

Edit:  and btw, Ankur did not offer money until Meena (ladke wala) mentioned the debt.  So it's quite logical for him to this that these people are after money as well.   As any good brother would, he offered to resolve their problem.  He didn't initiate the money dialogue, they did.  Suraj should have had the bloody gumption to shut his own family up first before accusing others.  He is as idiotic as his father and brothers...these are the 'mard' of Rathi Pariwar.  No wonder his mother controls them with an iron fist.  

Edited by Picasso9 - 30 December 2014 at 12:20am

khushi_shankarsunshine73FortunaMajor

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Picasso9

Actually I feel the opposite.  Thank goodness Ankur made first pleas for reconciliation then heard the absurd excuses and told them exactly what he thinks of them.  Why should a girl's family always be afraid to speak up when her sasural ill treats her?   Im sure Suraj and the rest of his idiot brothers would speak up to reconcile Chavi's failed marriage when the time comes, so why can't Ankur.   At the very least, he is making up for his mistakes of the past.   It's time these Rathi's realised that DIL's have family backing too despite being married off and this fear of always kicking them out of the house for one wrong move has to stop.   
Yes Sandhya needs to take a decision on her own too and she did.  How can we ignore the very blatant way in which she decided I will not go back because it's a case of my self respect now.   She said so directly to Babho.   At that point in time, she took her own decision, what happens next we can dissect then but fact is she is showing her independence and moving on by immersing herself in her duties.

I am just so glad that Ankur is there as a shield for her now.   We need more ladkiwale like this who will not stand for the patriarchal shit dished out by the groom's side.  

Edit:  and btw, Ankur did not offer money until Meena (ladke wala) mentioned the debt.  So it's quite logical for him to this that these people are after money as well.   As any good brother would, he offered to resolve their problem.  He didn't initiate the money dialogue, they did.  Suraj should have had the bloody gumption to shut his own family up first before accusing others.  He is as idiotic as his father and brothers...these are the 'mard' of Rathi Pariwar.  No wonder his mother controls them with an iron fist.  

I am sorry to disagree ,an issue between husband and wife need to be resolved by themselves no one can decide for them whether they need to stay together or separate.Others can help/advice/guide them but not take decisions for them which is my point.
If others intervene it makes matters worse and example we have seen with Bhabo and rest of RP intervention with Surya in the past.
Tit for tat solves nothing.Ankur should not make the same mistake done by RP and make it worst for Sandy.He has every right to defend Sandy but when it comes to decision he should leave it to Sandy no matter if its right or wrong.Its Sandy's life as a brother he can suggest and give advice but ultimately decision needs to come from Sandy.That is how Sandy also would want and that is better for both sides.
I dont mind Ankur hitting back at RP but I dont want Ankur to be going negative or grey where he starts plotting against Suraj which will make matters worse for his sister only.She will be the one who will suffer and get hurt the most which as a brother Ankur would not want.Hence let Ankur hit back at rest of the RP gang but leave Surya to decide on their future.Enough of others taking decision in their life,its time they take the decision about their life by themselves.

Regarding the money issue Suraj did try to shut Meena but situation went out of control as Ankur in the heat of the moment started accusing due to misunderstanding and Suraj seems like hit back.A heat of the moment incident (Of course the trigger was Meena and rest of RP with their ridiculous assault hence I will be more than happy if rest of RP gang get nailed big time by Ankur leaving Surya )It could have been avoided but one can understand Ankur's anger here but he went a bit overboard.My hope is let be firm but let him not force his decision over Sandy or take decision on her behalf in anger.

Edited by Jaishankar - 30 December 2014 at 12:51am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_shankarAbiiiiii.NJ.shruthiravidabh9

Go to top