India-Forums

Ajab Gajab Ghar Jamai
Ajab Gajab Ghar Jamai

29.12.14 - Bal Gopal in shaktishaali nivas

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Naani says to naana, pannaji your BP, sugar everything is high, nothing is in control, plz. take care of your health & don't eat sweets..she says, she is going to shop & goes from there.

Naana's friend Gopal makes a call & asks naana whether he is still a darr poke..naana says to gopal over mob, I am very strict at home, my wife daily takes my aashirwad before doing any works, she respects me a lot & everybody respects me as well..naana asks gopalji to come to his house & check for himself.

Gopalji says to naana, I am in Mathura now, I will come to your house..Gopalji says to chota gopal (bhagawan) let us go to pannaji's house & check now..chota gopal says ok & both of them decides to come to shaktishaali nivas.

Naana gets scared & runs to chintoo's room, holds his legs & asks him to help him..chintoo asks naana not to hold his legs like this, he is younger than him & asks him what happened.

Naana's says about his friend gopal & says, he is coming here to meet him..naana asks chintoo to save him from this problem..chintoo says, he will think about this.

Calling bell rings & naana opens the door..gopalji comes with chota gopal (bhagawan)..naana asks him when will he go vaapas..gopalji says, 1st let me enter into your house.

Naana welcomes gopalji & asks him to sit..gopalji asks where is naaniji..naana says, she has gone to shop..chintoo comes & falls on naana's feet & takes aashirwaad.

Chintoo says, every1 in the house takes aashirwaad from naana 1st & later start their works..badelal comes there.

Chintoo asks badelal to fall on naana's feet & say, if u want to marry a beautiful girl then take aashirwaad from naana..badelal says, but maalkin is not there..chintoo says, naana is sitting, fall on his feet now..badelal falls on naana's feet & say, naanaji, do a aashirwaad & say, I will get a beautiful girl to marry..naana do aashirwaad to badelal.

Dolly & sundari takes aashirwaad from gopalji..chintoo asks both of them to go to kitchen & do their works.

Krishna comes there, chintoo pushes krishna on naana's feet purposely & say, take aashirwaad from naanaji..naana do aashirwaad to krishna.

Krishna asks, why every1 are falling on naana's feet & immediately chintoo says, what are u talking sadu bhai, naana is the head of the family & an elder person, so obviously everybody takes aashirwaad from him only.

Gopalji speaks to chota gopal & say, panna is a lucky person, everybody are respecting him & falling on his feet..chintoo & naana are surprised & asks him, he is speaking to whom.

Krishna brings 2 men & say, naanaji these 2 men needs your aashirwaad..those 2 men comes & takes aashirwaad from naana..they says about their problems & naana gives solutions to their problems & they goes from there.

Gopalji asks naana whether everybody behaves like this with him & chintoo says, yes all are like that, we all give respect to naanaji, he is the most respectable person in this house..Krishna says to himself, why sadu bhai is speaking like this, I have to find out.

In between all these, gopalji continues to talk to chota gopal & chntoo & naana asks gopalji with whom he is speaking to..chintoo asks gopalji to see a doctor immediately.

Gopalji says to naana, it is good that everybody gives u so much respect & asks him where is naani..naana says, she has gone to shop & may come late.

Chintoo says, naani may come very late today, so it is better if u have any work, u can go & come some other day & meet her..gopalji says, that's ok, I don't have any work now, I will wait for her.

Gopalji says to krishna, very nice to see all are giving so much respect to pannaji in the house, his wife will start the work only after touching his feet..krishna asks gopalji whether naana said all these & gopalji says yes..krishna says to himself, u will know after some time, who is respecting whom & who is a darrpoke.

Naana was about to eat sweets & chintoo stops him from eating & says, naanaji, if u want naani to give respect & touch your feet in front of your friend, then promise me that u don't eat sweets for 1 year..naana says, how can I live without eating sweets.

Krishna informs about gopalji to naani..naani says, what, do I have to touch pannaji's feet, I will never do these..chintoo comes there & says, naanaji I have a good news to tell u.

Chintoo says, naaniji naana has promised that he don't eat sweets for 1 year but for that u just & naani says, I know in return what I have to do, I have to touch panna's feet in front of his friend & take aashirwaad right??

Chintoo is surprised & looks at krishna who is smiling..naani says, I will never touch his feet or wash his feet with water, instead I will throw water on panna's face in front of his friend & says get out to chintoo & goes from there..krishna teases chintoo for this.

Naana says to himself, now jagadambe will touch my feet & takes aashirwaad, I will tell her sada suhagan raho with happily..chintoo comes there & say, no naanaji, get ready to die, naani did not agree to touch your feet.

Gopalji comes there & asks naana where is naani..gopalji asks once again whatever he saw here were whether true or not..chota gopal (bhagawan) says, gopal ask pannaji to say truth, b'coz just to escape now if he says a lie, then to cover this lie, he needs to say 100 lies.

Gopalji repeats this line & asks naana to say the truth..naana says, gopal whatever here happened were not truth, the truth is I get scare of my wife, only she will run this house..chintoo tries to stop naana from saying this but naana don't listen.

Badelal says to all, naani is calling all of them & every1 goes to meet naani..naana dreams about naani taking water & throws it on his face.

Naani asks badelal to bring water in a bucket..badelal brings water..naana gets scared & thinks naani will throw water on his face & says, don't throw water.

Naani takes water in a bowl & washes naana's feet..naana says to naani, always be happy..naani asks him to say, sada suhagan raho b'coz if naana is there, then only she can be happy in life..naana says to naani, sada suhagan raho.

Chintoo says to gopalji, see both naana-naani loves each other, naani gives a lot of respect to naani..gopalji says to naana, ok pannaji, I will move now, I am happy that everybody respects u & says he is moving from there..he says to chota gopal, lets go now.

chintoo, naana, naani are surprised & asks him with whom he is speaking to..chintoo asks gopalji to consult a doctor soon.

Krishna says, naaniji what is this, I thought u will teach a lesson to naana, but instead u fell on his feet..naani says, just b'coz I fell on panna's feet & took aashirwaad, I have not become any smaller person, this is every wife's duty.

Naana says happily to naani, yes u touched my feet & took my aashirwaad..naani says, enough of this drama pannaji & asks badelal to bring her bandhook & badelal brings the bandhook..gopalji with chotal gopal comes back again & stands near the door.

Naani stares at naana with bandhook & say, next time if u do such drama, then I am not going to leave u & scolds chintoo & say, u too joined him & did drama.

Gopalji with chota gopal comes inside & says, he forgot his specks & asks naana what happened & asks him which is truth actually..naana says, whatever u saw now is the truth.

Chintoo says to gopalji, I too said lies to u for naanaji, in fact I always says lie..chota gopal says to gopalji, gopal tell to chintoo, to save some1 if u say lie, then it cannot be called wrong, even I have told lies so many times for good things.

Gopalji repeats this line & say to chintoo, u are not wrong, to save some1 if u say lie then it is not wrong..chintoo says yes with smile.

Chota gopal says, truth is everybody loves pannaji so much in the house & hence his wife too fell on his feet & same thing is happening to u too..gopalji hugs naana & say, pannaji, actually every1 loves u & respects u, I am very happy now, don't worry.

Gopalji says to chota gopal, shall we move now..again chintoo, naana & naani are surprised & asks, he is speaking to whom..chintoo teases gopalji & say, plz. consult a doctor asap & the epi. ends here.

Today's epi. is fantastic..all chintoo-naana scenes are good..1) the scene when naana asks chintoo to help him & chintoo told, he will think about it, 2) the way chintoo made all fell on naana's feet & the way chintoo pushed krishna to fall on naana's feet, 3) chintoo asking naani to give respect to naana in front of gopalji, 4) when chintoo told, he too said lie to save naana & always says lie whenever is required & 5) chintoo asking gopalji to see doctor were all memorable scenes..naani, naana & gopalji acted well in their scenes..superb performance from sumit in all these mentioned scenes.

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 11:19pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sumitonly4u

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top