•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

Hello sadda haqians I am back with Parsh os.My previous os works

DON'T LET ME GO

First Time In Forever

Harshita's POV

I hug the sweater close to my skin as I take in the scent of his cologne.My eyes go dry,the wind hitting my face.I feel colder as I slowly approach the arena.when people notice start to notice me,they push and shove to try to get a picture.I manage to sneak a few before getting pulled away by guards who help me to my front row seat.

I sit,my heartbeat quickening as people fill the seats surrounding me.It has been 9 months since the last time as he was busy shooting for his movie which was a huge blockbuster in the hindi cinema and me shooting for another movie. I physically saw his face-9 months since I kissed him,since I hugged him.

Param and I got a big break in the movie after our successful youth show " SADDA HAQ" .After working together in our first movie which got good critics and reviews which we never expected there was no point turning back.After this film we both were demanded by top directors which we have always dreamt of working with them.Today Param has become ROCKSTAR of bollywood and me a DIVA.

I continue inhaling the scent of his sweatshirt he had sent me while back to remind me of him.It smells just like him.I love him so muchI couldn't be any happier than I am right now.Minutes pass and finally I saw him and the other actor making their dramatic entry in the 84th filmfare award for hosting and anchoring the show.and instantly my eyes get watery.I sat impatient waiting for the award show to get over.I looked at Param when all the actors of bollywood industry came together on the stage to end the award function on an excellent note and he notices me,his eyes growing wide.

He whispers something to the guards who immediately let me through the barricade.He still doesn't notice.

I walk up the stage on the very far left,away from his view.

The fans and the audiences go crazy.

He seemed confused.I walk slowly getting closer and closer.He smiles when our eyes met.

His eyes becoming watery as he throws the mike down.He runs to me,his smile wide,before engulfing me in a hug.

"Surprise" I whispered in his ear as he leaves kisses on my neck

."I love you,I love you so much Harshi" He says as he holds my face in his hands.

"I love you too Param " I reply ,looking at his lips.

He kisses me,the fans going wild and especially the actors and the dancers too.

I missed this.

I missed him.

thats it?? that was very small but really nice i was getting into it
Please note fan fiction on actors is not allowed, only characters.

Sadda Haq DT