Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Na Yaad Teri Tujhko..Na Yaad Mujhe Hoon Main!!! (Page 2)

--Ariana-- IF-Rockerz
--Ariana--
--Ariana--

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Super duper awesome postClapClapClap

These two buddhus are so madly in love but wont accept it! Had Nandini-Manik stayed a li'l more in farmhouse, they might have patched up... but after hospital things got worse! Nandu doesnt want him to come after her, but her heart just doesnt agree to her brain! She just can't see him with another gal...its just burns and kills her from inside! And tonight's episode shows to what extend she can go for her possessiveness towards Manik! Somewhere in her heart, she still thinks he is hers! Thats why she keeps looking out for him, asking him questions etc! Today they almost forgot their egos and came together... Even if they dont kiss, it will definitely make them realise that their heart wants what it wants and they cant keep ignoring it! Hopefully we will see a confession soon and a nice long kiss between them...that too under rainBlushing

PS. Niti and Parth are doing a fab job yar...they make it look so real...especially Parth.. he looks and acts so intense and our Niti looks just what she is actually like: the sweet li'l girl.. loved both of them todayEmbarrassed

Edited by rits08 - 29 December 2014 at 1:42pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

myvoizNikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rits08

These two buddhus are so madly in love but wont accept it! Had Nandini-Manik stayed a li'l more in farmhouse, they might have patched up... but after hospital things got worse! Nandu doesnt want him to come after her, but her heart just doesnt agree to her brain! She just can't see him with another gal...its just burns and kills her from inside! And tonight's episode shows to what extend she can go for her possessiveness towards Manik! Somewhere in her heart, she still thinks he is hers! Thats why she keeps looking out for him, asking him questions etc! Today they almost forgot their egos and came together... Even if they dont kiss, it will definitely make them realise that their heart wants what it wants and they cant keep ignoring it! Hopefully we will see a confession soon and a nice long kiss between them...that too under rainBlushing

PS. Niti and Parth are doing a fab job yar...they make it look so real...especially Parth.. he looks and acts so intense and our Niti looks just what she is actually like: the sweet li'l girl.. loved both of them todayEmbarrassed

@blue..
i so agree to this...but i think somethings happen for good...bcoz they din reunite then,their pent up feelings ka pressure in them is risin high aftr evry day n it breaks out lik tonites at times..LOLLOL...

wonderful post dear n agree with evrythin u said..ClapClap

thnx so much for commentin here n likin my post...HugHugHug

myvoiz--Ariana--

MKrayZee IF-Dazzler
MKrayZee
MKrayZee

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
I've only recently started watching this show, but I am so addicted to it. Parth Samthaan is one of the finest actors on screen at present. The way this guy can carry those many emotions...convey them perfectly!!! uff!!
In today's episode, the moment Manik rolled Nandini under him...the gentleness, love, respect and over-powering and all consuming need for her was reflected on his face. And I just cannot help but love this guys smile more and more. That smirk, just because he knows Nandini is super jealous but he is not cocky about it just overwhelmingly happy that she is jealous and that he has discovered that she is and has a chance to prove it to her. 
I cannot wait for tomorrow's episode!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

myvoizsmitasmita--Ariana--Nikki_Titli

--Ariana-- IF-Rockerz
--Ariana--
--Ariana--

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki_Titli

Originally posted by rits08

@blue..
i so agree to this...but i think somethings happen for good...bcoz they din reunite then,their pent up feelings ka pressure in them is risin high aftr evry day n it breaks out lik tonites at times..LOLLOL...

wonderful post dear n agree with evrythin u said..ClapClap

thnx so much for commentin here n likin my post...HugHugHug

ur post is really very goodHugHugHug

I just wanna see their confession now.. but i think it will take some tym fr dem to confess... n i hope wen dey confess dey do it infront of everyone... maybe at a party or somethingEmbarrassed...i so wanna see Mukti's reaction wen she gets to knw abt MananLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

myvoiz Senior Member
myvoiz
myvoiz

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
It felt wonderful reading your post. It was quite funny too. Nandu doing kabaddi LOL LOL. loved the caps. Thank you.

smitasmitaNikki_Titli

sonia_1 IF-Stunnerz
sonia_1
sonia_1

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Lovely post
They were breathtaking ! Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
thnx all for the lovely replies...will reply to pending posts here later...
RomComFan IF-Rockerz
RomComFan
RomComFan

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Lovely post Nikki, as always  you broke down the scene perfectly.  This is a perfect replaying of the Diwali trip- so cute.  We are both getting spoiled this week with such great ISHRA & MANAN romance right?Day Dreaming You definitely won't find me complaining.

Love how the kiss came about- they just can't deny their feelings and they are not even doing that anymore, like you said it's all ego and stubbornness right now... kind of like the competition for those 3 words between ISHRA actually!Wink

Love the aggressive and possessive MANAN scenes are getting after so many days of crying on both sides... Dancing  Really looking forward to seeing how they  both finally come together- I have a feeling it won't take too long!LOL... Especially with Cabir & now Abhi pushing these two along.Party

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

myvoizpiyu008Nikki_Titli

Go to top