Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Na Yaad Teri Tujhko..Na Yaad Mujhe Hoon Main!!!

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Helloo Ppl...Big smileBig smile...After almost two months,i am making a topic on MaNan tonite...Big smileBig smile...And i am super happy to make MaNan post on such sizzling yet soulful scene v got tonite...Day DreamingDay Dreaming...Before i start rantin abt tonites epi,i have to say..PaNi(Parth&Niti)-u both JUST SIMPLY ROCK as Manik & Nandini...StarStar...Undoubtedly u two r one of those rare couples who r PERFECT SYNONYM to what is called CHEMISTRY ON SCREEN...ClapClapClap...The last scene tonite ws one such CLASSIC example of the passionate sizzling chemistry u both share onscreen..Day DreamingDay Dreaming...And yes hw can i NOT tell a few more words for the one i love the most in this show-Parth..LOLWink...Parth just HOW...how on earth u manage to take our breath away so mercilessly evrytime u act as Manik lik in tonites epi...LIKE HOW..Stern SmileLOL...My poor heart ko u hv stolen tonite once again(for nth timeLOL)...BlushingDay Dreaming..

And yes SPL THNX TO CVs..!! This show is lucky to hv such CVs who r doing JUSTICE to chars STILL...I knw some shows where evn aftr leads bein super talented n evn aftr hvin super sizzling chemistry,CVs just dnt want to focus on love story of them  properly...!! But am glad atleast KY2 CVs r far far far better compared to them..!! This show has not disappointed me till yet n its gettin better n better..Hope it remains lik this as long as it can...!!

Now coming to my dearest MaNan...Yeh dono jitna ek doosre se alag hai utna ek doosre se similar bhi hai in many matters..!! Both r SAME when it comes to mahanta,being ziddi,being phattus n then ultimately givin to their hearts at times..LOLLOL...

After 1st round of MaNan confession, when Manik came to knw his bestie-Dhruv loves Nandini,phattu Manik ko mahanta ka rog laga n he sacrificed his love n made Nandini stay away frm him...Oops i meant his plan ws tht to make Nandini hate him n also he wanted to stay away frm her...LOLLOL...But mahanta rog sirf uske dimag ko laga tha dil ko nahi...LOLLOL...So thtsy koi na koi bahaana kar karke Manik still ended up bein with Manik in tht apparent separation track from Manik's side...LOLWink...

And when finally Manik ke dimaag ko chutkara mila from mahanta rog,it got transferred to Nandini...LOLLOL...When v thought MaNan reunion will happen when Manik will realise his mahanta mistake,CVs throw another bouncer on us by showing mahanta rog spread to Nandini frm Manik..LOLLOL...But in a way it ws good too coz "y should boys hv all fun(read Mahanta)?"..LOLLOL..Now Nandini had sacrificed her love n called off this relation sayin MaNan can giv only pain to each other if they r together n hence tht meant(as per her)they r not meant to be..D'oh...And she wanted to stay away frm him n move on...But na woh khud kar paa rahi hai n obviously evn though Manik says he dnt bother abt her nymore coz of her sacrifice when he din wanted her to do tht sacrifice,evn he cant stick to his decisions..LOLLOL...

So i hv to say i LIKE this 50-50 treatment to both Manik n Nandini..!! Fair enough CVs..1st they showed Manik showin Mahanta n hw Manik ROYALLY FAILED there n ended up being more close with Nandini..!! Now CVs showin hw Nandini showin Mahanta n yet lik Manik,shes also ROYALLY FAILING n is being end up with Manik coz of one way or the other..LOLLOL...

And tonites epi ws one such type..MaNan wanted to stay away frm each other n see hw they ended up being intimate with each other...LOLWink...And thnx to this track i am SO LOVING the possessive Nandini..WinkWink..She JUST CANT STAND anyone tryin to claim HER HOT PROPERTY-Manik Malhotra..LOLWink..And thtsy when she came to knw Soha ws goin to Manik's house,Nandini rushed to Manik's house...LOLLOL...Manik on other hand HE CANT STAND SOHA..#period..LOLLOL...But when he realised Nandini is in his house,just to irritate Nandini,he started flirtin with soha..LOLLOL.. And hwevr much Manik may njoy irritatin Nandini,he cant stay away frm her for long time..So he did nautanki of hvin eye infection n made Soha leave his house..LOLLOL...And meanwhile Nandini reached Manik's room to hide from Manik...Lik seriously Nandu...of all places u chose his bedroom to hide? WONDERFUL ..ClapLOL...Nywz Manik came to his room lookin out for Nandu n when he realised she ws there near him,he thought of irritatin her again with fake soha drama..LOLLOL...He told in loud voice as if Soha ws in his house n said ki Soha n he should go to terrace n hv evn more romantic time etc etc...And tht ws IT for Nandu..LOLLOL...She came out frm the place she ws hidin n started questionin Manik ki hw can he do lik tht n wht not..LOLLOL...Nandu...y do u care girl..Remember u n he not meant to be na apparently?LOLWink...And Manik asked SAME kostin to her lik i asked...ROFL
ROFL...And there she started her bahaanes ki y she ws at his house,his room n bla bla..LOLLOL...Both r gone cases..Both knw they r liein to each other yet both r carry forwardin this nautanki of "door raho" yet all they r doin in being AUR PAAS with each other...LOLLOL...Back to scene,when Nandu came to knw Soha ws not in home as Soha called her n told, Nandu got evn more angry on realisin Manik ws makin fool of her...LOLLOL...And there stared these two fighter kids ka yet another TU TU MAIN MAIN round...LOLLOL...Dono ladte ladte bed pe gir gaye...!! Pehle it ws Nandu on top of Manik...later Manik ws on top of Nandu..LOLLOL...Manik ka hormonal locha started the moment they were in bed..LOLLOL...But she ws still in fightin mode..LOLLOL..!! Though initially Manik did ask qns lik y ws she in his room,y she alwz comes around him when she ws the one who called off relation..And Nandu instead of givin him answers ws playin kabaddi with him on bed..LOLLOL..Madam toh literally junglee billi banke ws kinda hurtin Manik's hands with her nails..LOLLOL..The more she ws turnin violent,the more Manik ws slowly slowly gettin lost in her..!! But when Nandu zor se pushed Manik to a side in the bed,for a sec VIOLENT mode ws activated in Manik..LOLLOL...He rose up to do badla but end up kissin her passionately on her cheek as shown below n rest wht follwed ws lik a DREAM...Day DreamingDay Dreaming...These r 22 screencaps took by me..Big smileBig smile

^^i HAVE to SPECIFICALLY say abt this moment...one of my fav moments..Just loved loved how Manik still giv respect n importance to Nandu's feelings by askin her permission-silently thru his eyes n expressions, to kiss her on lips..Parth ws SIMPLY AMAZING in this moment...Day Dreaming
Day DreamingDay Dreaming...

And she gave permission by closing her eyes...Another beautiful moment..

Such super heavenly blissful moments...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...They both knw they r madly in love with each other...Yet both r trying to stay away frm each other coz of un-necessary ego n silly MUs..But again both knw they cant stay away frm each other for longer time..!! All they need to do is hv one heart to heart talk..!! But ziddi ke ziddi hai dono..so i knw these two r not gonna patch up till their patience to tolerate their self created distance crosses the limit..LOLLOL...But yeh sab ek taraf,their growin love for each other which they themselves CANT stop ek taraf..!! And thtsy first v saw hw these two were fightin lik cats n dogs just before the moment he kissed her..Both hv HUGE EGO..So they wnt give up until saamnewaala give up...But wht both phattus dnt realise is tht their love is much much above their stupid ego n evn more stupid silly fights..And thtsy with ONE KISS,their love overpowered their minds,their egos,their fights n v could see BOTH WERE LOST IN EACH OTHER as if there ws nevr ever a prob b/w them..!! Both r dying to be with each other...Both r madly in love with each other... Yet they try hopelessly to control their hearts n try to be away frm each other...But they never can n tonite they totally lost their control over their hearts n thtsy v could see how both were cherishin n livin in those moments by literally forgettin evrythin else includin their own current love-hate equation with each other..WinkWink...One Kiss Of Love n all those pent up feelings which they were trying to mask in the name of fights,ego probs n wht not came out tonite n they forgot evrythin n thtsy they were evn abt to kiss each other on lips too..!! Not sure if tomorrow v will get lip lock or not,but these moments v got tonite hv got its own beauty..!! The main reason being for once after a long time,v saw how both of them listened to their hearts n let it control them instead of vice versa which thy hv been doin all these while..Also for once they both let knw each other their love for each other directly n not indirectly aftr a long time..!! And lastly for once,they forgot evrything else n only thing they remembered ws their love for each other..Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...

So to conclude,i wanna dedicate this line from my current most fav song-"Katra" from "Alone" film to MaNan as it PERFECTLY describes their haal-e-dil in this beautiful kiss scene tonite

"Na Yaad Teri Tujhko..Na Yaad Mujhe Hoon Main!!!"

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

reena1146starryLove_skggemcathywilmanikkipunjSS4MaNanchandana123Rihana5rosemyvoizParud268seethamehjaben_nahinD_mi_cheeky_me.piyu008kandykandyHTA111Krystal001FBANUElitaABCDesiGirl93MaNan_KaShianMKrayZeegauriangelleanne_1983ankita_sidana--Ariana--Faiza.bscorp13RomComFanOhmyjerryworldPreternaturalkresham-Rashi-maanluvsgeetragvir.fanFleetingWishes.EXOLrajshrip.SobtiLicious._keertu_--Megha--Viji.Chandran-Red-Rose-ShaitaanKiKhalaColt.PixyBriyanikidaigIreena7foram.sonia_1-Swetha-

Briyanikidaig IF-Stunnerz
Briyanikidaig
Briyanikidaig

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Beautiful post Nikki darling. Lots of hugs. This is the best gift of NY. Hope this year bring u lots of love, happiness and prosperity..
Loved each Line the way u explained about manan. Hats off to you.
Jiya Smile

Edited by addictedlove - 30 December 2014 at 11:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

kresham IF-Sizzlerz
kresham
kresham

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Awesome postClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

myvoizNikki_Titli

ashmitaa IF-Rockerz
ashmitaa
ashmitaa

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Awesome post..well described..speechless..!!but yes they were 'divine'..

myvoizNikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kresham

Awesome postClap

aww thnx resh for commentin here n likin my post..HugHugHug
Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashmitaa

lovely post dear...thnx for commentin here n likin my post..HugHug
ashmitaa IF-Rockerz
ashmitaa
ashmitaa

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki_Titli

Originally posted by ashmitaa

lovely post dear...thnx for commentin here n likin my post..HugHug
most welcome dear..!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
forgot to mention this in my post...this is my 501st topic in IF n am so glad its on MaNan...Smile

myvoizIreena7

Go to top