Satrangi Sasural

Satrangi Sasural WU 29th Dec 2014 - Mahaan Vihaan

Posted: 9 years ago
Written Update

Vihaan and Aarushi are sitting in what looks like a small garden or a park. Vihaan pours himself and Aarushi some masala chai from a flask. (What in the world?😲 Editor dude, ever heard of scene continuity? This is just so random, man.πŸ˜• Put some more effort in your work. It's a prime time show. Such shoddy editing will kill the ratingsπŸ˜•. It would have made much more sense if you'd shown Vihaan traveling to her office first.) Aarushi is surprised over his appearance and questions him about it and then about the many missed calls from him yesterday. (And you couldn't call and ask him why he called you so many times?πŸ₯±) Vihaan blurts out if her Rishta is fixed. Aarushi says no and Vihaan relaxes. She asks him if everything is fine and he confesses about his mom being in the hospital and him being tensed. She inquiries in which hospital his mom is admitted and he answers "City Hospital." He asks her about the Rishta and just when she is about to answer, her phone rings and her friend calls her for a meeting. Aarushi apologizes and tells him about the meeting. Vihaan asks if she cannot wait for a bit but she denies and promises to pray for his mom before leaving. Vihaan looks after her wishing that she would trust him with her problems too and that he would in turn take all her burdens away, giving her every happiness possible. He gets up to walk away and wishes that her meeting would get cancelled. Aarushi get's a call from Rosanne that the meeting is cancelled. Vihaan turns around but Aarushi doesn't turn back and he leaves. Aarushi turns back towards him but she doesn't stop him from leaving and leaves herself too. πŸ€ͺ

Vihaan's 6 mothers are laughing in Dadi's hospital room. The nurse comes there to tell them off but they claim that laughter is their way of keeping sickness away. The nurse leaves them to it. Bua Maa comments on how their Daughter-In-Law will think they are crazy because of their behavior and Dadi get's worried again about Vihaan's marriage.

Aarushi's dad and brother are having lunch and discussing how close they were to loosing Aarushi plus her salary. Her dad instructs Girish to inform him about every happening in the house from now on to avoid such situation in the future. Her mom asks them if they need any more Roti and after their denial, she takes her plate and comes near them to eat.  Her Dad scolds her and tells her to stand up. Aarushi's Dada comes there and stops his bullying by scolding him for his behavior that caused Aarushi's rishta to be broken. Her Dada promises to slap the dad when he crosses his limit. The Dada and the mom leave. Her dad promises to leave the house himself once he wins at gambling.

Gattu's scene from last Monday is repeated where he says he will make the Queen his. (What in the world?! Editor!😑 *runs with a pitchfork behind him*)

The female doctor warns Vihaan about taking better care of Dadi's Blood pressure. All the mothers file out of the room and complain that they were kicked out to Vihaan. He tells them to rest now that Dadi is better. Chachi Maa sees the doctor and starts questioning her about her family and her profession. 🀣 The doctor get's a call from her daughter and Vihaan is relieved. 🀣 Saarthi blurts out that they don't need to look for a girl anymore for Vihaan and everyone is shocked. One of them asks Saarthi if Vihaan likes someone.  Vihaan quickly takes over and says Of course not. Saarthi is just implying that the right girl will come to him someday and not to get worried. 🀣 (I can't believe the mothers believed that excuse 🀣) Vihaan is relieved that he is saved again and thinks that if his mother's come to know about Aarushi, they will straight away take his Baraat to her house. But he wants her to fall for him and say yes to his proposal, only then will he think about marriage with her.

Rosanne tells Aarushi that Vihaan traveled to their office specially to meet her but Aarushi denies it. (This girl is so thickπŸ₯±)  She claims that they are just friends and Rosy scoffs. (Listen to Rosy you moron!πŸ˜†)

Vihaan warns Saarthi from telling the mothers about Aarushi. Saarthi promises not to divulge the secret. Some random old man tries to commit suicide by trying to fall down the stairs😲 and Vihaan saves him. Old man is angry at being saved while his wife cries and asks Vihaan to leave. πŸ₯± (I just noticed..there's an ant on my monitor! What?! I can be random too..also I may have winked out with boredom..We already know Vihaan is a good guy and Mahaan  from the first episode where he wore 7 shirts and helped save the puppy. Can we please move on?! We don't need to see him stick his nose in other people's business.πŸ₯± Also Vihaan looks super cute! What?! Just being more random.πŸ˜›) 

Aarushi and Rosy are trying to find a Rickshaw with no luck. Rosy tells Aarushi to visit his mom. Aarushi agrees and calls him up but his phone is unreachable. She worries that his mom's heath may have worsened. Aarushi get's a call from her mother who asks her to buy a packet of salt and 2 kilo potatoes. (Didn't she like shop 2 days ago?πŸ˜²πŸ˜†) Aarushi takes her mother's permission to go to the hospital.

The nurse informs Vihaan, Dadi and Saarthi that the old man wasn't trying to commit suicide just break his hands and legs so he could stay in the hospital for a few more days since he has no house. 😲 (OMG Logic just got murdered.😭 Can't you afford to rent a place if you can afford to stay in the hospital and pay for treatment + room? How does that make sense?! HOW?!😑πŸ₯±) The old man is a professor who owned a lavish 2 bedroom hall kitchen apartment, which he transferred to his sons 2 years go. After that they ignored him and he pretended to have chest pains and started living in the hospital by one or the other reason because he thinks of the hospital as his house. (😲 I can't even...the utter stupidity. The height of stupidity.)

Vihaan goes to the old professor and tells him that he will be discharged soon. The professor get's angry on Vihaan and Vihaan tells him that even he was abandoned by his father but he didn't quit living. He tells the old man to get a brain. (Ok fine. That was me.πŸ˜›) Vihaan tells the old man to live for his wife. The old man claims that old parents only want some love and attention from their children. The doctor visits and says that he will be discharged ASAP.  Vihaan tells the moron, I mean the old man to rest and asks if they need anything.

Aarushi queries the hospital receptionist on Vihaan's mother's room.  Vihaan sees her walking towards the room and get's shocked. (Dudette he is right in front of you, how can you not see him?!😲) Vihaan thinks that if Aarushi sees his 7 mothers so soon, she will reject him before she accepts his love.

Precap

Girish is clicking pictures of Mini Maa exercising in the park. Vihaan confronts and slaps him. πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU! Agree with all your hilarious comments πŸ˜† Barring the Arhaan moments and funny scenes with Chachi maa, it was a stupid episode. Jarring editing mistakes and senseless melodrama of the old couple :/ The basic idea behind that scene was good, but the writing and execution were nonsensical.. 
Originally posted by: kautilya04

Thanks for the WU! Agree with all your hilarious comments πŸ˜† Barring the Arhaan moments and funny scenes with Chachi maa, it was a stupid episode. Jarring editing mistakes and senseless melodrama of the old couple :/ The basic idea behind that scene was good, but the writing and execution were nonsensical.. 

I agree. The idea was good but the writing and execution were abysmal. I was literally gaping at the tv, at the stupidity being shown.
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank u for wu..
and ur comments r really good..and i enjoyed that doctor and chachi maa scene πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Renu111

thank u for wu..
and ur comments r really good..and i enjoyed that doctor and chachi maa scene πŸ˜†

Haha thanks. Yeah that scene was hilarious. Chachi maa was so disappointed and Vihaan was panicking the whole time. 🀣