Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

THE CIRCLE OF LOVE - SHLOK AND ANJALI 400th Episode (Page 5)

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahirmukhtar

Aww nimmy such a wonderful analysis of characters their emotions and a lovely review of mother son bonding and a father son break up... thanks Mahir... 

A MOTHER'S LOVE IS LIKE A CIRCLE. IT HAS NO BEGINNING AND NO END.

Loved that quote so much nimms! Wink so true... a mom's love is unconditional and never ending.

I loved that scene that you mentioned the window scene, the present one and the past one too! Wink when I saw the scene was reminded of the earlier one... it is our fave...

The past one reminded me of the flame and the moth, darkness and sunlight, because at the time Shlok was wearing black and Astha yellow! Wink His darkness was attracted towards her sunlight, first time saw the hint of attraction in his eyes, but he subtly controlled it, too stubborn na! WinkLOL yup  you said it very well...darkness vs sunlight, the yellow remained but he moved from black to brown...was it... 

And about Anjali she atleast have found her peace with her two kids and liked the way she was relishing in their love! Wink A mother found a son's love atlast...

Loved her flashback of Shlok , she was feeling pain and pride at the same time (got to say loved that arrogant Shlok, Embarrassed he looked dashing in black EmbarrassedLOL)  ikr, shlok the cocky confident and self assured person was haawwwttt

It's true that NA loves Shlok too, but his love is obsessive and manipulative, he saw a reflection of himself in him, knew that his traits will be inherited by his baccha... he failed to recognise his true traits..thought he had it all figured out.

But in his obsession he snatched a child away from his mother's loving arms and a chance to love her mother...

But now his karma has caught up with him, how befitting is his punishment one whom he ignored as a child will kick him out, and the one whom he tried to keep away from his mother had returned to his mother's loving arms... goes to show that there is a higher power out there who sees that justice is served... late or whenever the time is right.. karma does return, good and bad. 

I am loving the current track of a mother and son's bonding, their precious moments, Ashlok leg-pulling and ofcourse teasing each other... agree, love to see the interplay among the 3 of them. 

P.S: Now nimm's you've got to bear my long comments! LOL no sweat...buds.LOL LOL

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hp_2006

Wowww Nimmyy...wah wah wah taaliyaaan for coming back with a bang on huge  reviewStar
Missed your writings these days my dear..Hug Do write everyday..Big smile Plzzz

Naina, thanks for the appreciation. Hug 

You made my day with yr words. Embarrassed Will try to be more regular with my reviews...

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by potomac

RESBig smile

waiting for your comment Deepa...Big smile
srilotus IF-Rockerz
srilotus
srilotus

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Mother's love ClapClap...
superb review NimmyClap
wat beautiful thoughtsClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nim_var

Elation IF-Sizzlerz
Elation
Elation

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Excellent write up NmmyThumbs UpClap 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nim_var

potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Such a beautiful post NIMMS..Loved ir and relishes each and every word of your description of Ashlok and Anjlai...ClapClapClapYou are truly Amazing dearStarStar

Go to top