Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

THE CIRCLE OF LOVE - SHLOK AND ANJALI 400th Episode (Page 4)

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by august123

nicely written,... me addicted to the show, Avinash is a superb actor, pray to God someone realize his true potential

Thanks for the appreciation august123. 

Love that you are also a die hard fan of the show. Agree that Avinash Sachdev is the king of expressions and is a bundle of talent, waiting to see his full range of acting. Hope he climbs higher on the rung to success. 

hp_2006 IF-Rockerz
hp_2006
hp_2006

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Wowww Nimmyy...wah wah wah taaliyaaan for coming back with a bang on huge  reviewClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStarStarStar
Missed your writings these days my dear..Hug Do write everyday..Big smile Plzzz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahirmukhtarnim_var

Sajiie Goldie
Sajiie
Sajiie

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Nimmo. Long post. Abhi post karna tha ...thu char paanch din wait nahi kar Sakthi thi..Angry Masak tha 
No no nimmo beautifully writtenHugu r forcing me to peek in every now and thenLOL
Anjali and Shlok bonding is something we all waited for long...he behaved very badly with her always
Almost threw her out from the house and told NA the same .all bcoz he was blindfolded in babas love.
I loved their convo with shlok reflecting on his mistakes and asking forgiveness and anjali assuring him everything is alright.
Nimms I always wanted that lap scene ..it was serene..but as I am selfish I want another lap scene with astha and shlok we got only one that too in hate phase..now i want in love too..EBP please cvs.

Day Dreaming

Loved the way anjali said she is happy now and in their small house...coz she was suffocating in that big agnihotri mansion..loved the way shlok and astha takes care of her...
Ok Nimms got to go...

Long post is always welcome dear..who is gonna complain when it is so so beautifully written.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahirmukhtarnim_varDogan1

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ss1609

Lovely post dear!!!!! Thanks for the pm dear...

Great analysis of last weeks episodes dear..

A Big congratulations the whole team of ebp and its dear fans.

Yippee Ebp surpassed its previous season against all odds and comparisions to the first season.

True hardwork and great talents never goes waste and unrecognized.

Ebp succeeded against all odds and may the success continue..

Sumi, thanks for the appreciation very much. 

Am so happy for the entire ebp team who worked hard and proved everyone wrong, despite the bashing of the leads. 

Want them to achieve even greater success and a long life for the show.Clap
nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashlok

Superb nimmy

Great review
I loved ittt

Of course nowadays our old EBP is backkk

And mainly I'm happy as now CVS is completely focusing on agni parivaar

Way to go ipkebp

Ashlok rocks
Shravi r the best
They are giving life to the show

Thanks very much ashlok for the appreciation. Big smile

The ebp of old that was rocking and moving at jet speed is back...waiting to see how it shapes up this week before putting on my dancing shoes. 

The focus should be and must remain on the 4 pillars as that was what made us addicted to the show and ofc Shravi's undeniable chemistry. 

Long life for the show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahirmukhtar

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Honeypot

Nimmo. Long post. Abhi post karna tha ...thu char paanch din wait nahi kar Sakthi thi..Angry Masak tha 
No no nimmo beautifully writtenHugu r forcing me to peek in every now and thenLOL
Anjali and Shlok bonding is something we all waited for long...he behaved very badly with her always
Almost threw her out from the house and told NA the same .all bcoz he was blindfolded in babas love.
I loved their convo with shlok reflecting on his mistakes and asking forgiveness and anjali assuring him everything is alright.
Nimms I always wanted that lap scene ..it was serene..but as I am selfish I want another lap scene with astha and shlok we got only one that too in hate phase..now i want in love too..EBP please cvs.

Day Dreaming

Loved the way anjali said she is happy now and in their small house...coz she was suffocating in that big agnihotri mansion..loved the way shlok and astha takes care of her...
Ok Nimms got to go...

Long post is always welcome dear..who is gonna complain when it is so so beautifully written.

Saji, dear...was waiting for yr comment. Knew you will write one at the earliest opportunity and was not wrong in that. LOL LOL

Yeh lamba post was pending and was in my mind for long...what better day than the day when the 400th epi is going to be aired. 

People were eagerly waiting to see Shlokanjali bonding and now the cv's see fit to give us those scenes that are heart warming and touching. Anjali is so selfless and so giving...will make Shlok see that he has to fight for Dharma, it is coming and she will guide him on the right path. Only wish that baba was there to see her how good and loving she is. 

We will get our Ashlok lap wala scene one of these days. I just love love the hate wala lap scene. 

Waiting for you to return. Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sajiiemahirmukhtar

mehersudhar Senior Member
mehersudhar
mehersudhar

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Nimmy, a nice tribute to EBP on 400th episode. we are all starving for their good episodes. credit goes to waseemji for his creative look and haneefji and our Ashlok with their magical chemistry above all Manishji and gitanjali. last but not the least our varad the grey hero marvellous acting by him these days as a jealous bro for his rights. kavya the cutie pie with her sweet talk and good  nature wanting everyone to be in one house. niru should not get disesase as a punishment he should repent for his deeds each and every minute and make us cry. gitanjali the loving wife, loving mom, and a victim of her husband's DV is appropriate in her character. astha the chirpy  bubbly loving and understanding character has reached the audience heart directly. the great slok agnihotri akdu we can't forget his share of performances to the story. we can't forget  niru and slok in our life. waiting fo rthe pitamaha to come in and sweep the remaining story. I don't think any love-shove for arav and astha as he looks older for her.

nim_var

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:50am | IP Logged
unres on pg 2 Wink

nim_var

Go to top