Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akashavani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Nimm...,Beautiful Review. ...Thanks  for sharing .

Yeah finally the story seems  to be definitely  on track...with Main characters driving it  ...story kick starting forward...hopefully  it stys on track...atleast now...seems it is gearing up ...for the entry of ...Arav's  track.

Looks like ...,NA ...may become ...Paralytic and Bedridden...after  knowing the truth ...of loosing All ...Caged in the AM itself..under varad and sojal...till ...,Shlok..Astha Anjali ... knows the truth ...either through...Especially  Kavya...or Ashram oldies...or Anand ...and then only will come to...,, The Agni Empire  Rescue...

But looks like ...Arav will help...maybe for Astha's  sake ...creating MU between  AShlok ...lets see .

Edited by akashavani - 9 years ago
mahirmukhtar thumbnail
Aww nimmy such a wonderful analysis of characters their emotions and a lovely review of mother son bonding and a father son break up...

A MOTHER'S LOVE IS LIKE A CIRCLE. IT HAS NO BEGINNING AND NO END.

Loved that quote so much nimms! ๐Ÿ˜‰

I loved that scene that you mentioned the window scene, the present one and the past one too! ๐Ÿ˜‰

The past one reminded me of the flame and the moth, darkness and sunlight, because at the time Shlok was wearing black and Astha yellow! ๐Ÿ˜‰ His darkness was attracted towards her sunlight, first time saw the hint of attraction in his eyes, but he subtly controlled it, too stubborn na! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

And about Anjali she atleast have found her peace with her two kids and liked the way she was relishing in their love! ๐Ÿ˜‰ A mother found a son's love atlast...

Loved her flashback of Shlok , she was feeling pain and pride at the same time (got to say loved that arrogant Shlok, ๐Ÿ˜ณ he looked dashing in black ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†)

It's true that NA loves Shlok too, but his love is obsessive and manipulative, he saw a reflection of himself in him, knew that his traits will be inherited by his baccha...

But in his obsession he snatched a child away from his mother's loving arms and a chance to love her mother...

But now his karma has caught up with him, how befitting is his punishment one whom he ignored as a child will kick him out, and the one whom he tried to keep away from his mother had returned to his mother's loving arms...

I am loving the current track of a mother and son's bonding, their precious moments, Ashlok leg-pulling and ofcourse teasing each other...

P.S: Now nimm's you've got to bear my long comments! ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by mahirmukhtar - 9 years ago
crazian thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome quotes and post as usual nims๐Ÿ‘
The most awaited momma bacha bonding is on our way and we are enjoying it to our hearts content...Thank u cvs...we will be very glad if u take away the lizards screen space to give some more of momma bacha bonding๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Yup nimmy the sceen of shlok sleeping on his mom's lap was a much awaited one for me also...it was so nice to see shlok as a kid in front of his mom๐Ÿ˜ณ
Loved the dilaog where shlok feels the importance of the two women in his life who are his life and support without them he is nothing...What a drastic change in shlok's character๐Ÿ‘
And coming to dada baba track i think today is the D day...just waiting for the epi...
LOVE EBP LOVE AASHLOK   and of courese LOVE SHRAVI too
nandu_nan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wooowww nimmy beautiful post...
a very nice review of the last few episodes...
shlok and anjali bonding was something I was longing to see and finally got to see thm...
To b frank this show has got all the talented actors in it ...every actor is sooo perfect in their role including apsara...
Among sooo many odds this show has grabbed eyes of many ppl... ๐Ÿ‘
Anjali had everything in thing in am but ter was no LOVE frm anyone ...bt tdy she gtg every inch of LOVE, CARE,AFFECTION by her son shlok whom she always longed ...
I am jst loving the bonding of mom-son...I actually love the trio ashlokali...
The story is finally moving forward in a jet speed ...
I really hope the cvs handle the arav entry properly...
a big wala congratulations to the entire ebp cast and crew...
and a big hugsss for ur amazing review ...
ss1609 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely post dear!!!!! Thanks for the pm dear...

Great analysis of last weeks episodes dear..

A Big congratulations the whole team of ebp and its dear fans.

Yippee Ebp surpassed its previous season against all odds and comparisions to the first season.

True hardwork and great talents never goes waste and unrecognized.

Ebp succeeded against all odds and may the success continue..
Superb nimmy

Great review
I loved ittt

Of course nowadays our old EBP is backkk

And mainly I'm happy as now CVS is completely focusing on agni parivaar

Way to go ipkebp

Ashlok rocks
Shravi r the best
They are giving life to the show
nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Dogan1

What a treat nimmy...

Love your long and detailed review so pls don't apologise..

Very beautifully explained...loved it..๐Ÿ‘.

And most important hats off  and congratulations to the entire cast and crew...๐Ÿฅณ
And may we get more and more of this beautiful show...

Aslokh rocksโค๏ธ

Divya, thank you buds...you were the inspiration behind this post. yr push made me put my thoughts down. ๐Ÿค—

Can't wait to see more of the amazing jodi and wonderful cast in the show. 

HERE IS WISHING EBP TEAM THE VERY BEST.
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: akashavani

Nimm...,Beautiful Review. ...Thanks  for sharing .

Yeah finally the story seems  to be definitely  on track...with Main characters driving it  ...story kick starting forward...hopefully  it stys on track...atleast now...seems it is gearing up ...for the entry of ...Arav's  track.

Looks like ...,NA ...may become ...Paralytic and Bedridden...after  knowing the truth ...of loosing All ...Caged in the AM itself..under varad and sojal...till ...,Shlok..Astha Anjali ... knows the truth ...either through...Especially  Kavya...or Ashram oldies...or Anand ...and then only will come to...,, The Agni Empire  Rescue...

But looks like ...Arav will help...maybe for Astha's  sake ...creating MU between  AShlok ...lets see .

Vinni, you are welcome dear. ๐Ÿค—

The story has been given a boost and readying the floor for the entry of Arav n co into the show. 

Hope NA does not become bed ridden, then the fun will be gone. We have all become so blood thirsty of late. want to see him suffer and suffocate, unbale to reach out to anyone...realise what he did and feel the pain of separation from his wife n son keenly. that is just and fair. 

I think there is still some ways before Shlok comes to know about baba's plight and rushes off to rescue him from dada's clutches or wherever he is. 

As of now do not want any MU at all betn Ashlok but that Aps has got to go. Why is she still hanging around like a bad dream???? Her presence is jarring. ๐Ÿ˜ก

nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazian

Awesome quotes and post as usual nims๐Ÿ‘
The most awaited momma bacha bonding is on our way and we are enjoying it to our hearts content...Thank u cvs...we will be very glad if u take away the lizards screen space to give some more of momma bacha bonding๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Yup nimmy the sceen of shlok sleeping on his mom's lap was a much awaited one for me also...it was so nice to see shlok as a kid in front of his mom๐Ÿ˜ณ
Loved the dilaog where shlok feels the importance of the two women in his life who are his life and support without them he is nothing...What a drastic change in shlok's character๐Ÿ‘
And coming to dada baba track i think today is the D day...just waiting for the epi...
LOVE EBP LOVE AASHLOK   and of courese LOVE SHRAVI too

shruthi, thanks for the appreciation. 

Loving the ayi bachha bonding to the core. It is so good to have Anji back with Ashlok and they are treating her like a royal queen despite their circumstances. chop off the lizard and we are very happy or bring back her hubby and things will die down. 

Shlok has changed so much from the angry young man, arrogant and egoistic to one who is sensitive, caring, and protective of his loved ones. 

Love shravi too.
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: nandu96

Wooowww nimmy beautiful post...
a very nice review of the last few episodes...
shlok and anjali bonding was something I was longing to see and finally got to see thm...
To b frank this show has got all the talented actors in it ...every actor is sooo perfect in their role including apsara...
Among sooo many odds this show has grabbed eyes of many ppl... ๐Ÿ‘
Anjali had everything in thing in am but ter was no LOVE frm anyone ...bt tdy she gtg every inch of LOVE, CARE,AFFECTION by her son shlok whom she always longed ...
I am jst loving the bonding of mom-son...I actually love the trio ashlokali...
The story is finally moving forward in a jet speed ...
I really hope the cvs handle the arav entry properly...
a big wala congratulations to the entire ebp cast and crew...
and a big hugsss for ur amazing review ...

Nandu...thanks very much dear. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and a big hug to you too...๐Ÿค—

A bundle of talent and everyone blessed in this dept and not outdoing or overshadowing the others...playing their parts to perfection. IPKKND EBP is unique in this aspect. "Winning the hearts of the people and grabbing the eyeballs of many despite the intense negativity and comments surrounding them at all times, is a triumph for them. 

I felt so energised on seeing the trio on the screen...simple everyday scenes but taken to a diff level due to the chemistry among the actors...their eyes speak...words are unnecessary...