Ye Hai Mohabbatein

To Cvs, 2 Requests and 1Wish...

DhwaniNair IF-Dazzler
DhwaniNair
DhwaniNair

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Requests:

1)
Pls dont held any celebration on raman and shagun wedding anniversary. Hope cvs will not celebrate it with the banner "happy anniversary raman shagun"... if they celebrating the day with the banner "happy annivesry raman ishita", it is 'just' ok. but i really dont wnt any celebration in the name of anything. Cvs Pls make that day a usual day without any celebration and without giving any speciality.

2)
Pls give a little brain atleast to Mihir to think that shagun will create problem betwn ishra, so he will be take care of her sister Shagun and Adi. I mean he should take them to Mihir's home. then raman can keep in touch with adi aswell shagun wil be out of bhalla house!

Wish:

Adi should find out accidently the x mas gift frm shagun's bag. He should open it and wish there will be a letter frm ishita to adi, like this "My dearest Son Adi... this is for u my dear... frm ur ISHIMA". Thus Adi can understand Shagun's play which made him cry.. he wil think abt her acting when console him and understand shagun will make him suffer for her benifits

PS: PLS dont BASH. IF u r against my post's statements, u can comment here what are your views tht is difrnt frm it. Those who dont LIKE my post, pls report instead of making bashing comments..plsss

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

yasmin10sweety_virgo1friendofallBombaytolajiyaa02Nikita99shravani_2311Akshatha19

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:50am | IP Logged
sirf sapne mein hoga...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shravan95jiyaa02

sudha_suressh IF-Dazzler
sudha_suressh
sudha_suressh

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
First of all,nice post..i don't find anything wrong in ur post to bash u.whatever u said is absolutely right,how come the cvs will come with this kind of bullshit ideas. How can a divorced people have anniversaries..After completion of one year till now we didn't get ishra's or ruhi's birthday nor ishra's anniversary instead we are getting anniversary of a apshagun and raman Angry I really wonder how cvs are planned to celebrate this crap..I don't think mihir will take apshagun with him cvs brought her inside bhalla house to torture us with their illogical stupidities ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yasmin10preiti

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top