Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

RV Insults Ishani In Party[Video+Pics+WU][Updated] (Page 2)

J-O-E-B-O-Y IF-Dazzler
J-O-E-B-O-Y
J-O-E-B-O-Y

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marigold_09

Btw...Joe...what are your views/analysis on all this...Smile...would like to read...

You know i in a way wanted Ishaani to suffer...it shouldn't be so easy for her when Ranveer went through hell most of the 17 years loving her...he was treated badly sometimes as a servant (although not her fault)...saw his mother being treated badly but endured that...then was kicked out of house and his parents beaten and humiliated badly in front of him...post leap too he was continuously misunderstood by Ishaani...then this was second time according to him when he was betrayed by her(in his eyes...he doesn't know about Chiraag's plan )...
But then we are not used to this Ranveer for her...we have almost always seen him in a caring/loving mode towards her...so yes in a way it feels odd...

This Ranveer is one whose heart has been broken to pieces...he is definitely no longer himself but a changed man...it's like previously the overwhelming love in his heart over- rode any pain and ill suffering he got...but with that feeling flickering...all this pain and ill treatment he got is coming to fore and he is letting it all out...

Well MariGold..i am just speechless...that's the reason i didn't posted my analysis...Ouch

I am not seeing any ranvir in the show now...it's someone else who only has hate in his heart...Cry

i think if his love has a deapth of 17 years..then the wound that she gave also has the same 17 years deapth...Embarrassed

ishani now have to repay his 17 years love in such a short span of time...and believe me that would be a big challenge for her...D'oh

she have to love him without expecting anything...anything means not even his attention...or love..or care anything...Hug

he may hurt her, insult her, ever humiliate her...but she need to love her..truly..unconditionally (i hope this is the thing in CV's mind)...Shocked

I do believe that...when her love reaches the peak...there wont be any necessity to prove her innocence nor ranvir will try to find the truth...

he will fall again for her...irresistibly...Wink

This is what i think according to the current track...

Or else...all these may turn wrong...if...ranvir is acting...  Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi_ve

Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BondlockeRJoE

Well MariGold..i am just speechless...that's the reason i didn't posted my analysis...Ouch

I am not seeing any ranvir in the show now...it's someone else who only has hate in his heart...Cry

i think if his love has a deapth of 17 years..then the wound that she gave also has the same 17 years deapth...Embarrassed

ishani now have to repay his 17 years love in such a short span of time...and believe me that would be a big challenge for her...D'oh

she have to love him without expecting anything...anything means not even his attention...or love..or care anything...Hug

he may hurt her, insult her, ever humiliate her...but she need to love her..truly..unconditionally (i hope this is the thing in CV's mind)...Shocked

I do believe that...when her love reaches the peak...there wont be any necessity to prove her innocence nor ranvir will try to find the truth...

he will fall again for her...irresistibly...Wink

This is what i think according to the current track...

Or else...all these may turn wrong...if...ranvir is acting...  Tongue

Very good points Joe.Thumbs Up...you know i too was saying the same thing in my comment that after that heart break this Ranveer is not himself but a changed man...

Originally posted by BondlockeRJoE

ditto...Smile...and i too hope the same...Smile

Edited by Marigold_09 - 29 December 2014 at 8:58pm
ParinConnects IF-Sizzlerz
ParinConnects
ParinConnects

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
oopsss Ouch i just hope for trps cvs dont drag this sequence too long and the misunderstanding clears soon.. Cry otherwise i will start hating ranveer which i cant because i like shakti as an actor a lot and therefore i wont be able to hate rv...i also know ishaani deserves it but not too long... Ouch

Edited by ParinLyksShakti - 29 December 2014 at 10:17pm
Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ParinLyksShakti

oopsss Ouch i just hope for trps cvs dont drag this sequence too long and the misunderstanding clears soon.. Cry otherwise i will start hating ranveer which i cant because i like shakti as an actor a lot and therefore i wont be able to hate rv...i also know ishaani deserves it but not too long... Ouch

Parin...i don't have too much idea about these trp increasing techniques used...do you think by dragging this sequence the trps will go up and so CVs will want to continue it for some time?? or will it be the other way round...
and yes Ishaani does deserve it as till now it was only Ranveer suffering...but yes maybe not for too long...couple of weeks i guess..Tongue...i do hope that they move the story along and just don't remain stuck with this...atleast one spoiler of TB article gives us hope that Disha's pregnancy truth is going to come out...so that's good...hope she gets what she desrves..Angry

ParinConnects

mistofshadows IF-Dazzler
mistofshadows
mistofshadows

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Can only hope the cv's know what they are doing. Because if they keep to Ranveer's character, then his hatred will be as strong and passionate as his love.
His love had always been a burning blaze of fire so his hatred accordingly should be a burning volcano.
God,,,, I am having a gut feeling that this MU is gonna be a long long long one.
My gut feeling also says that RV (that's what I will call him from now cuz he is Ranveer no more) will try to make Ishaani burn in the pain of jealousy by appearing close with Ritika, just like he felt seeing her with Chirkut all these years.
This much is sure that RV will act the closeness, but I just pray that my gut feeling is defective and Ritika doesn't fall for him badly cuz I feel he is quite easy to love.
I just wish I am wrong. Guys plz pray that I am wrong. Please!!!

Mahi_ve

Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mistofshadows

Can only hope the cv's know what they are doing. Because if they keep to Ranveer's character, then his hatred will be as strong and passionate as his love.
His love had always been a burning blaze of fire so his hatred accordingly should be a burning volcano.
God,,,, I am having a gut feeling that this MU is gonna be a long long long one.
My gut feeling also says that RV (that's what I will call him from now cuz he is Ranveer no more) will try to make Ishaani burn in the pain of jealousy by appearing close with Ritika, just like he felt seeing her with Chirkut all these years.
This much is sure that RV will act the closeness, but I just pray that my gut feeling is defective and Ritika doesn't fall for him badly cuz I feel he is quite easy to love.
I just wish I am wrong. Guys plz pray that I am wrong. Please!!!

mistofshadows... i always love your analysis...once again you have perfectky analysed all this...i didn't think it in that way but what a perfect way to describe that if Ranveer's love was a burning blaze than his hatred too will be a burning volcano...superb lines..Clap
You know if this is something that increases Trps than i suppose they could keep this MU going for some time...
You know bringing Ritika in could complicate things...but so far she has only played as a cupid and i hope so that she does so in future too...but yes Ranveer/RV is quite easy to love and she already had likng/feelings for him in a way so...
btw did you see video just posted by Parin...apparently RV is also gonna groove to the tunes of Baachna aae haseeno with other ladies in front of Ishaani in Disha's sangeet party...LOL
he is leaving no stone unturned in making her feel jealous and bad...Ouch

But ya still hope that you gut feeling is wrong..Tongue
ParinConnects IF-Sizzlerz
ParinConnects
ParinConnects

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marigold_09

Originally posted by ParinLyksShakti

Parin...i don't have too much idea about these trp increasing techniques used...do you think by dragging this sequence the trps will go up and so CVs will want to continue it for some time?? or will it be the other way round...
and yes Ishaani does deserve it as till now it was only Ranveer suffering...but yes maybe not for too long...couple of weeks i guess..Tongue...i do hope that they move the story along and just don't remain stuck with this...atleast one spoiler of TB article gives us hope that Disha's pregnancy truth is going to come out...so that's good...hope she gets what she desrves..Angry
actualy marigold it hapens so dat if due to dis trps increases cvs wil bound to drag as we knw ekta and her tactics...bt hope d story also moves ahead.. and yes agree with u its disha and chirag who should suffer d most in all this... yest also disha was d worst Angry
Angevil786 IF-Rockerz
Angevil786
Angevil786

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:39am | IP Logged
this is completely ruining RV's character ! He is not like that making him behave like that is showing an evil side of him. I would rather prefer RV to ignore Ishaani as much as possible

Go to top