Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Macho Aman and katty Nivedita!

amazingneira Goldie
amazingneira
amazingneira

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:34am | IP Logged
GUys,
What an episode. I mean I am all happy and gaga and smiling by myself.

Wat a scene when Neil sees, who is selling the house. The way he glares at her for selling, keeping his ego aside, ready to give her money. Another was of Neil scolding Dr. Aman, and Booom Dr. Aman gives him back what he had got thoroughly.

Best scene comes when NERA are in one frame!Clap

Ragini comes with Macho Aman to tell Neil about plans of not selling her house. The way Aman spoke to Neil, I am frightened he will be a long part of fake marriage and it seems he lives in a dream that it will become real. Just a dream.

But, Neil was not only jealous, but also hurt by Aman's possessiveness of ragini. He was completely speechless as all he could do was just stare at her and Aman.

Aman ne Ragini ka haath pakda and I could feel really feel Neil's heartbeat increasing. Ronit what an actor.Clap

Red katty nails Nivedita is all mein hoon na tumhare saath.Angry

I observed Neil shows his hurt by anger and Ragini by tears. Ever since Ragini has seen Neil with Nivedita(last week), she is crying a lot on Aman's shoulderOuch.

Today was totally Neil(ROnit Roy's episode). What a star. No words to tell, u just rock. superb

Edited by aati1429 - 29 December 2014 at 11:34am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

OMGIshaanlubnakdLuv-IKNMPphotofreak4856meera19AyeshaRRkavmuksexoLarmyanitaraniSiddhi_Infinitedreamspoetic

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
I so felt for himCry, what a heart breaking episode, full of pain. I am so waiting to see tomorrow's episode, when lion will grab lioness at the side and will hold so closely and tightly. Ronit is best, serious no words to describe his acting talent. Pallavi is equally complimenting him!!!

Aman is really taking everything very serious, but at the end he will cry, but as a true friend, he will be happy for Ragini!

Don't want to comment on Nivedita, she is so annoying, both actress and character...

MB

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lubnakdLuv-IKNMPphotofreak4856meera19amazingneiraanitarani

4856 Goldie

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Amazing, amazing episode...Neil/Ronit all the way...cant wait for tomorrow..!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lubnakdamazingneiraInfinitedreams

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
It was a good episode especially with the Pam part kept to the minimum. Glad that she was away when Dr Aman came with Ragini at Dimpy & Karan's place to inform Neil that Ragini was not seeing her house.
Ragini is now caught between the rock and the hard place. She doesn't want Nachiket to get the upper hand by clarifying that she isn't married; and now Dr Aman will indirectly force her to take his help so as to pursue the drama of their being married, or otherwise he will tell the truth to Dr Neil. A Catch 22 alright for Ragini.

Hope, Dr Aman doesn't turn into a grey character down the lines.

Which guy would be waiting for 15 years for a YES when he knows (probably) that things will always be difficult from Ragini's perspective. Further, he knows that Ragini doesn't love him.

Again, a warped time line from Ekta, it seems - if Ragini and Nachiketa are separated now for 15 years, then when does Dr Aman enter? Immediately? I guess we will have to just wait and watch. 

Edited by poetic - 29 December 2014 at 1:26pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurjyaLuv-IKNMPphotofreak4856amazingneiraexoLarmy

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Infinitedreams

I so felt for himCry, what a heart breaking episode, full of pain. I am so waiting to see tomorrow's episode, when lion will grab lioness at the side and will hold so closely and tightly. Ronit is best, serious no words to describe his acting talent. Pallavi is equally complimenting him!!!

Aman is really taking everything very serious, but at the end he will cry, but as a true friend, he will be happy for Ragini!

Don't want to comment on Nivedita, she is so annoying, both actress and character...

MB

LOL second you on the same

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amazingneiraphotofreakexoLarmyInfinitedreams

exoLarmy IF-Rockerz
exoLarmy
exoLarmy

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poetic

It was a good episode especially with the Pam part kept to the minimum. Glad that she was away when Dr Aman came with Ragini at Dimpy & Karan's place to inform Neil that Ragini was not seeing her house.
Ragini is now caught between the rock and the hard place. She doesn't want Nachiket to get the upper hand by clarifying that she isn't married; and now Dr Aman will indirectly force her to take his help so as to pursue the drama of their being married, or otherwise he will tell the truth to Dr Neil. A Catch 22 alright for Ragini.

Hope, Dr Aman doesn't turn into a grey character down the lines.

Which guy would be waiting for 15 years for a YES when he knows (probably) that things will always be difficult from Ragini's perspective. Further, he knows that Ragini doesn't love him.

Again, a warped time line from Ekta, it seems - if Ragini and Nachiketa are separated now for 15 years, then when does Dr Aman enter? Immediately? I guess we will have to just wait and watch. 

I was glad Pam got pissed off with Karan and Dimpy and i love how the couple just rolled their eyes, it just says it all - even they are getting irritated with her shouting!LOL
I liked it when Karan stood up for Ragini, this is like the second or third time he has stood up for her, now that is what i call a good friend. Even though they aren't besties, he's still treating her like a good friend would. 

@bold: Dr Aman becoming possibly a grey character later on would not work because he has this innocent/sweet face. Being angry, hurt or deceiving will not suit him at all. I'll stop watching the show all together if that happens. I want Dr Aman to be Ragini's rock, her best friend who she can talk to if Nachiket and Ragini have a fight (once they're together, I am sure Pam will create more MUs D'oh)

LOL, exactly, what guy in his right mind would wait for a woman who he knows will never be his? Unless ofcourse he's just totally obsessed Shocked . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amazingneirapoetic

exoLarmy IF-Rockerz
exoLarmy
exoLarmy

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poetic

Originally posted by Infinitedreams

MB

LOL second you on the same

I agree with you both!LOL - Did you guys see her rolling her eyes when Dr Neil was pissed off at Ragini for selling her apartment? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poetic

exoLarmy IF-Rockerz
exoLarmy
exoLarmy

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
I am liking this macho Aman. it was cute how he was holding Ragini in front of Neil, almost conveying the message that she's no longer Nachiket's wife which i think really hurt Neil. Today, RaMan's relationship seemed real to Neil that is why he needed to take a breath of fresh air but poor guy was even more hurt when he saw them hugging. It got rid of his illusion that she will be his again. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurjya

Go to top