Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The Christmas Chronicles - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas (Page 13)

krati5 IF-Rockerz
krati5
krati5

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Brilliant gal! Absolutely fabulous update..

navk IF-Sizzlerz
navk
navk

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 9:10am | IP Logged
omg asya os was fabulous 
navk IF-Sizzlerz
navk
navk

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 9:11am | IP Logged
& saahil omg it was so good
loved it
their conversations were so nice
Gulaabo IF-Sizzlerz
Gulaabo
Gulaabo

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 9:56am | IP Logged
cute romantic story :-)
nilusoni IF-Sizzlerz
nilusoni
nilusoni

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Very nice 
Thanks for pm 
Plz pm me for updates 
sahibasharma Goldie
sahibasharma
sahibasharma

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tamara27

All I want For Christmas Is You

"Dear Aahil

You are the worst pen pal ever! I write two letters a day to you, and you barely respond. Badi Ammi says you are a waste of my time, and her money.

I'm really cross! I won't ever write again.
This is goodbye.

Sanam"

"Dear Sanam

That's quite a temper for a ten year old. Must be true what they say about New Yorkers, hehe.

I do write, Sanam. I don't get the chance to post them off, because things have been a bit weird at home.

I promise I'll explain and make it up to you.

P.S. Where's the picture you promised me?
P.P.S: This isn't goodbye. Ever.

Aahil"

"Dear Aahil

Don't pick on New Yorkers!

What's going on at home?

I finally sent the pic. Guess which one is me?

Sanam"

"Dear Sanam

You're the one in the pink dress, obviously.

Don't worry; all will be okay here in a while. It's just family stuff, and I don't want to bore you.

Okay, I have to go. Abbu is getting some visitors for dinner, and Ammi is calling me to get ready.

Aahil"

"Dear Aahil

How did you know it was me?

And I'm sorry for being angry at you. I've just received all your other letters. You didn't lie - you have been writing twice a day.

I didn't read them yet, just counted them so far. Badi Ammi is taking Seher and Haya to the park. I am going to stay home and read all your letters.

I hope you're okay.

Sanam"

"Dear Sanam

So now you know what it was all this time.

He's finally moving out. Ammi and I will stay in the house. I guess it is at times like this that I miss having a sibling. I wish you were here in India and then I wouldn't feel so alone.

Oh, and about that picture from two years ago? I'll tell you someday how I knew it was you ;)

Aahil"

"Dear Aahil

You are such a pain! It's been two years already - you can stop signing off all your letters like that. I'm bored with your taunt and I really don't care how you knew it was me anyway.

Almost Christmas time. I miss my parents most at this time of year, and I'm not sure why, when I can't even remember them. Oh well.

But this time in New York is so pretty. Sometimes it snows and everything is covered in a blanket of white. And no matter how cold it is, all you want to do is be outside. I hope it snows this year.

It would be wonderful if you could come to New York in December. You would love it, I just know.

And Aahil... I know you feel alone right now. But you never have to. Even if I'm not there, you must know that I'm always with you. I'm so sorry about what you and your Ammi are going through right now. But from what you've told me, she is a strong woman and I just know that you will both be a little happier now.

Sanam"

"Dear Sanam

How have you been? Sorry, I know it's been a while since my last letter, but I have been helping Ammi a lot to get settled after the divorce.

Obviously, I still see Abbu, but all he ever goes on about is my bad grades at school, and how will I ever make partner at his firm if I don't keep up with my studies.

He thinks I spend too much time writing to you. But you know that nothing he ever says will stop me. You're my best friend, Sanam.

I hope that one day, we can finally meet.

I will be busy for the next few weeks while exams are on, but I will write as soon as I'm done. Don't you stop writing to me though ;)
We both know that you don't have to study as hard as me, you genius.

Aahil"

"Dear Aahil

Finally sixteen! Thank you for the sweet card and finally... a more recent picture of you. It made my day! You're getting even more handsome, my friend. I'm betting you have to beat the girls off, hey?

You've gotta do better at school now. What if he does stop you from writing to me?

I'm going for my driver's tomorrow, and I'm so nervous... I can't believe it's the end of another year, and that you actually have a holiday job. What were they thinking, hiring you! Haha, okay okay, only joking.

I've been promoted this holiday season. I'm no longer the spray girl... now, I am working behind one of the makeup counters.

What other plans do you have for the holidays besides working?

P.S. I know we have email and Facebook. I just love writing to you more. It feels more personal... more... I don't know. Just more. And now at least when I sit in my special spot to write to you, I can imagine what you look like now, instead of fourteen year old you.

Sanam"

"Dear Sanam

It's hardly a job. It's an internship at my Abbu's firm. I'll probably be like, making coffee and filing and handing out mail. Nothing exciting and I mean, I could think of way better stuff to do in my last holiday before college.

Ha! Handsome... Are you making fun of me, because I always tell you how beautiful you are? (At least I really mean it).

And no... there are no other girls.

I can't believe the state of NY is going to take a risk and give a license to a potential road rage candidate ;)
God, help them all.

I have no other plans, except to work, spend time with Ammi and write to you. And don't worry. Nothing in the world could stop me from writing to you.

P.S. You imagine me while you write to me?

Miss you...

Aahil"

"Dear Aahil

I do not have road rage, okay? I mean, I won't. 

You'll be glad to know as well, that the great state of New York doesn't share your opinion, and I got my driver's.  So there.

What do you mean, there are no other girls...?

P.S. I do... imagine you.

Miss you more.

Sanam"

Sanam: A cellphone?! You got me a cellphone for my birthday?! You're crazy!
Aahil: I figured you needed to move with the times. You're welcome, btw.
Sanam: Sorry. Thank you. I love it, really. What's 'btw'? You'll still write though?
Aahil: Of course. I miss you, Sanam.
Sanam: I miss you more
Aahil: btw is "By the way". You're really so cute.

Aahil: Thank you, Sanam.
Sanam: I wish I could be there for you.
Aahil: You already are. I have to go now. Chat later.
Sanam: Take care. I miss you so much.

Aahil: Please Sanam? Let me call you. I'm dying to hear your voice.
Sanam: You will, when we finally meet.
Aahil: You're ridiculously stubborn!
Sanam: Goodbye!
Aahil: Yeah right, haha!

"Dear Sanam

It's actually not been so bad living with him again. I miss Ammi badly though. It all happened so suddenly. One day she was okay, the next... she was gone.

Coming to the end of yet another year. I'll be working at the firm again these holidays.

Abbu's friends came home with their daughter the other evening for dinner. She was quite nice and invited me to a movie tomorrow. Not sure I'll go.

Anyway... you said a while back that your prom was coming up. When is it? Are you excited about starting college next year?

P.S. Why can't we talk on the phone and have a proper conversation?
PP.S: I need a new photo.

Miss you.

Aahil"

Sanam: What's her name? I knew you were beating the girls off ;)
Aahil: Hardly. Her name is Nida. I am probably not going to go.
Sanam: Why not?
Aahil: Why do you think?
Sanam: I have no idea. You said she was nice.
Aahil: I told you there are no other girls...
Sanam: And I asked you about that.  You never answered.
Aahil: You really don't know?
Sanam: Come on, Aahil! Of course I don't, otherwise why would I ask?!
Aahil: You're clueless...
Sanam: Goodbye!
Aahil: You've been trying to say goodbye to me since you were ten. Good luck.
Sanam: I hate you sometimes!

To: SanamAK@hotnet.com
Date: 12 December 2013

I have no interest in Nida. You're pretty interested in her though... haha! You wouldn't happen to be jealous, would you?

Now come on, stop ignoring my texts and tell me what you want for Christmas this year?

Miss you.

Aahil

To: ARI@RI&Associates.co.in

Me? Jealous..?
You wish!

I don't want anything for Christmas. Really... I have almost everything I need.

Miss you, too.

Sanam

Sanam, you're only not jealous because you know you don't have to be.

Almost everything..?

Aahil

Yeah, almost...

Chat later, okay.

Aahil: What's wrong?
Sanam: Nothing.
Sanam: I miss you.
Aahil: I miss you, too.
Sanam: Will we ever meet?
Aahil: Of course we will.

"Dear Aahil

I've never missed you as much as I do, this Christmas. I don't even understand why. What's happening to me?

I feel like... if we don't meet soon... something is going to happen. Something bad. I don't know why I can't seem to shake this uneasiness.

Right now, I'm sitting in my spot at the window and watching the snowflakes fall. I wish you were here with me... looking at the beauty of it all.

Miss you...

Sanam"

"Dear Sanam

I don't doubt that I'd be absolutely taken by the beauty in front of me, if I was with you.

How do you feel about finally graduating? It's amazing that you'll be following in your father's footsteps as an architect.

Work hasn't been as cool as I thought it would be. Yes yes, you did say it wasn't bound to be like an episode of 'Suits', but I guess I expected more excitement.

Well, this is what happens when someone else dictates your life and what you do.

I miss you, Sanam. Will this feeling of emptiness ever leave?

Aahil"

Sanam: Just got your letter. You're becoming very poetic ;)
Aahil: You bring it out in me.
Sanam: Are you trying to get me to blush?
Aahil: Is it working? Snap a selfie while you're blushing and send to me.
Sanam: I don't blush.
Aahil: I can't wait to find out for myself.

Date: 20 December 2013

Damn it! I lost the case...

And do you know what Abbu said when I told him? He said I'm an embarrassment to him; that he should've never let me handle this.

I wish Ammi was here. She'd have understood.

You know what else he told me? He wants me to get married. MARRIED!!! Can you believe it?

Doesn't he know me at all? Doesn't he get it?

Tell me you understand?  You get it, right?
Please say you do?

Love Aahil

Date: 20 December 2013

Oh Aahil, I'm so sorry to hear you lost the case, but it was only your second one? Things will get better, I'm sure.

And listen to me; you are no embarrassment, okay.

As for the marriage thing, I totally get it. Badi Ammi keeps harping on it as well. Maybe your father just thinks you need a female influence in your life...?

Anyway, at least you're on holiday for a while now. What are your plans?

Miss you
Sanam

Aahil: You're thinking of getting married and you didn't even bother to tell me? What the hell, Sanam?
Sanam: Woah... I said Badi Ammi keeps going on about it. I'm not thinking about marriage. Why do you sound so upset?
Aahil: Oh really! If it was nothing, you would've told me. And what female influence? I told you already, there are no other girls!
Sanam: I don't understand why you're so angry. What did I do?
Aahil: You never do... you know what, Sanam? Nevermind. Goodbye
Sanam: Goodbye? Aahil, you don't say goodbye, I do. And no goodbyes ever, remember?
Aahil: I have to go.
Sanam: Aahil, what's going on?
Aahil: I just need some space, okay?
Sanam: Okay...

Sanam: Aahil this is silly. Why are we fighting? Why aren't you talking to me?
Sanam: Please Aahil, reply to my emails, my messages. I miss you.

Date: 22 December 2013

Aahil, this is awful. So very awful. For seven years now... all of seven years, we've chatted every single day. Every single day, Aahil.

At odd times even, but we always make it a point to check on each other. Always. For the first time in seven years, we've gone two entire days without talking. Two full days.

I can't do this. I cannot. I really am at a loss here. I need you - don't you get that? I've always needed you.

And... I think I've always got what you meant... I just never really acknowledged it.

Aahil, it's scary to think and hope for something so much... so, SO much and not knowing at all whether it will ever become a reality.

I know what you mean. And, now when it seems like you've disappeared from my life, I realised that I want it too. I want it so much.

I never realised how much until now... I can't, Aahil. I can't go on without you. I need you. I want you. In whatever form I can have you.

I've spent so many years in this kind of limbo, wondering what would happen to us... if this would ever work? And now, I'm thinking it more than ever.

You've just started your career, and I'm about to start mine, how are we to work this out? I'm so confused and simply clueless... like you always say.

I don't know anything except that I miss you. I miss you, I miss you, I miss you so very much, so much that it feels like I'll never smile again.

What's going on with me? Is it like this with you too? I don't know what to think...

Tell me you understand?  You get it, right?
Please say you do?

Please talk to me.

Love 
Sanam

P.S. You've always asked me... so today, I'll tell you. All I Want For Christmas Is You

Sanam: Aahil, are you okay? Why aren't you responding to my texts? Did you see my last email? 
Sanam: Is everything okay?
Sanam: I'm starting to get really worried. Where are you?
Sanam: Damn it, Aahil! Do you even understand how freaked out I am right now?
Sanam: I hate you.

Dear Diary

My heart is beating out of my chest. I don't even know how I'm writing right now, but if I don't... I'll forget every little bit and then I won't forgive myself. I can't believe it...

Christmas Eve was a bit boring this year. My sisters were out with their men. And you know that Badi Ammi isn't feeling too well these days so she went to bed early.

Anyway... I was still trying to reach Aahil. This is the longest we haven't spoken. Only you know how my heart broke the last few days.

To finally admit to myself what I've been denying for so long, but only after being forced to... and then have no one listen to you.

Torture.

I'm an idiot anyway. I was waiting until midnight because I love doing that. There's something about when the clock strikes midnight and suddenly it's Christmas. The most joyous time of year for sure.

Except this year... This year, the person that always wishes me first, even before my family, wasn't even speaking to me.

So it was nearly midnight. I'm such a child; I started counting down from five minutes before.

The doorbell rang at two minutes to twelve. I was really confused as to who it could be at that time of night. Sure it's Christmas, but we New Yorkers aren't exactly the friendliest bunch around.

And the knocking kept on so before it could disturb Badi Ammi, I ran to answer, and swung the door open.

My eyes widened in shock and something else... I don't know. I felt the breath knocked out of me as I took in the most heart-warming sight on my doorstep.

With the cutest, most shy smile I've ever seen, he raised his eyebrow at my shocked face, no doubt.

There were little snowflakes falling on him and I stared as he shook his head to get them off.

"Well, aren't you going to say something?"

The sexiest voice I've ever heard. Seriously. And what I predicted happened. His voice gave me goosebumps.

"Sanam... I came all the way to New York to hear your voice and you're suddenly mute?"

I snapped to attention. He was certainly enjoying teasing me.

Before I could say anything, the shock finally wore off and I burst into tears. Loudly.

He stepped forward. "Heyyy..." he reached his arm out hesitantly.

Before I could think or talk or cry or yell, I did the only thing that actually made sense. I threw myself into his arms. I think he was surprised.

"I didn't come all the way here to make you cry" he said soothingly as we held onto each other.

"I thought... I lost you" I finally whispered. "You're really silly. You know that's impossible. And once I got your last email... I knew there was nowhere else I'd rather be"

He got the email diary... the one where I spilled my feelings, my confusion, my upset at everything. And I don't even feel embarrassed, because he's actually here. With me.

"I can't believe you're here. Let's get out of the cold" I said, ushering him into the warmth of the house in an absolute daze.

He gently wiped the stream of tears from my face before taking a seat next to me on the couch.

"It was time to finally get us both what we've always wanted for Christmas"

He said that! Diary... he always knew.

I'm so thankful he's here.

I so want to tell him how I feel about him, but maybe tomorrow... He's sound asleep now.

Love Sanam

To: AahilRI@F&RLaw.com
Date: 03 February 2014

How's your first day going, Mr Hot Shot Lawyer?

To:  SanamAK@AAKconstruction.com
Date: 03 February 2014

Great, baby ;)
Now I do feel like I'm in an episode of "Suits"

To:  SanamAK@AAKconstruction.com
Date: 28 January 2015

Guess what? I just spoke to Abbu. He's actually coming to NY for the wedding. Can you believe it?

I didn't think he would after I walked out on him. I mean, it's been almost a year since we've even spoken. But he got the invitation and called me.

Sanam, I'm so happy right now.

I love you so much, baby.

To: AahilRI@F&RLaw.com
Date: 28 January 2015

I told you he'd come around. I'm so happy for you, love.

I can't believe all of this is really happening...

I love you so much, too.

"Hello!"
"You've reached the home of Mr and Mrs-"
"God Sanam! So formal. Wait, let me do it"
"Hi, you've reached Aahil and San-"
"Why is your name first?"
"You said 'Mr' first?"
"Whatever!"

"Okay let's do it together?"
"Okay"

"Hi! You've reached Sanam and Aahil. We're not home right now, so please leave us a message and we'll get back to you. Bye!"

"Okay random, but you never did tell me how you knew it was me in that picture when I was ten?"

"Come on, Sanam. All your letters were signed off in pink ink. And back then... It would've been weird to tell you I felt something looking at you"

"Something like...?"

" You know..." *winks*

"I was just ten - you are so gross!"

"That's not what you were saying last night, or just a few minutes ago"

" You're gross! Goodbye"

"As if... You're stuck with me for life, baby!"

******************************************************************************************

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

"How can you be so happy about having to work on Christmas Eve?"

"I've told you before, I hate this time of year, okay?"

very beautiful...
awesome...
the story via letters emails chats and diary is so sweet///...lovely it is...
waiting for sehaan part too!!!!!!
loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Linsie

Lovenarbhi IF-Sizzlerz
Lovenarbhi
Lovenarbhi

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 10:56am | IP Logged
*sigh* Sahil is so so amazing. Tamara and FarzHug This jhappy is for wrting a mesmerising story on Sahil. Yaar how can we ever think some chats and emails make up such a beautiful storyEmbarrassed You are FabulousClap I loved it, Thanks so much, this is a lovely new year gift
1788shreya Senior Member
1788shreya
1788shreya

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Lovely os
waiting for many more stories
Update your other stories too 

Go to top