Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arbitrator. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi farz! I am back.
Hey tamara! This is toshita here.😃
I just read both the oneshots and I am glad farz sent me the notification because I feel I have got new favourites to follow; terrific writers.

The first story was extremely well written and phrased and it has been long since I have come across an eye catching story. Although the background plot is somewhat clichd but still there is some uniqueness which binds the readers. I loved that " tourists.." And "oh my.. You have dimples just like mine!" This was unpredictable you see.

Then I scrolled down and what followed looked like a teaser, you said that somewhere in your note. 
You know there are some oneshots where you just keep on reading and there are some where you smile and frown, scroll back, read and smile again. This oneshot fell into the latter category. I noticed the email IDs and the difference you wanted to show of their career aspects, that was something laudable. In the end, I loved " I was ten! You are gross!".😆 

Thank you for bearing this lofty and lengthy comment. I didn't intend to write this much as always but it was worth for. 

Keep writing and notifications please?

P.s. I forgot half of the comments I think, still. Pretend I already told you. 😆 

Happy new year to you both.🤗
Bye and take care.
Xoxo
sahil333 thumbnail

Hey Farz and Tamara,

This is so beautiful! I Loved it...loved it...and loved it so much.

I don't read AsYa's stories these days, but was very curious with this OS.
And it is so damn good 😛  👍🏼

And the SaHil piece, oh so amazing 👏

Wishing you both, All the very best & luck in this New Year. 😉

Thanks for the pm Farz  😊

desisweetheart9 thumbnail
Thanks for the PM. Loved the OS. Awesome that they were writing to each other for so many years. 
Tannakstar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I LOVE THESE!!!!
How sweet! These stories are so great! The asya one was adorable! Especially the horse and sleigh part! That was lovely!

The SaHil won my heart! I love SaHil! I really liked the writing form  too! The letters, the emails, the texts, the diary entry! They were brilliant! It was refreshing to read them in a different format, especially when they were emailing and there was all that secret love-shuv going on -  I love reading between the lines lol.

When Aahil turned up at the doorstep, I swooned. I could just imagine the sexy beast in the cold, covered in snowflakes with the most adorable of smiles. UGH WHY DO I NOT HAVE ONE OF THOSE?!! 

Deffo a brilliant idea for a story thread. 

You guys are just too smart!

Love Tannu x
Edited by Tannakstar - 9 years ago
farz_parachute thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Woohoo!

Gotta love the response Tamara! 
Tamara27 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: farz_parachute

Woohoo!

Gotta love the response Tamara! 

Love, indeed!
Who knew our overactive imaginations would be so welcomed, and encouraged even 😆
farz_parachute thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tamara27

Love, indeed!
Who knew our overactive imaginations would be so welcomed, and encouraged even 😆

Hayyyeee! 

Gotta love the season! 

Hehe.

Tamara27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: farz_parachute

Hayyyeee! 

Gotta love the season! 

Hehe.

'Tis the season, after all ;)
SprinklesOfLove thumbnail
Omg! Yesss... My babies SeHan next! Can't wait for the next part, update soon :)
farz_parachute thumbnail
Originally posted by: SprinklesOfLove

Omg! Yesss... My babies SeHan next! Can't wait for the next part, update soon :)

Ya hear that Tamara? Update soon!

;)

Hehehe.