Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

One dangerous assumption about Nisha and EWF!

Taha0023 IF-Dazzler
Taha0023
Taha0023

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:31am | IP Logged
One dangerous assumption !

Dears Cousins,

If I does any mistakes just pardons me LOL (I am the Dolly Geek)

Is there any chance, Viraj could figured out it was Nisha who write him emails ?
Because he was very angry, when he first received email from EWF. Then he suddenly changed his mind and wanted to meet her and started regular conversation. This is fishy, noShocked

Is it possible Viraj already know it is Nisha ? He is very smart, he already know Nisha loves him, but he is tactfully handling this matter. 

Please do not hits me or hurts meLOL Mein, bahut hi sidha sadhaa ladki hoon.Embarrassed Viraj sing rathor se, pangaa nehi lene kaaa. ROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

priya1804abraxosprincessgloryLucky..ishqnmeKrishnala-nisha150RibelleArieltabiRi21

Taha0023 IF-Dazzler
Taha0023
Taha0023

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:39am | IP Logged
ye bhi ho sakti hein, Viraj want to know Nisha better, so he started writing to EWF.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ishqnmeRibelle

MsfairyCindreLa IF-Rockerz
MsfairyCindreLa
MsfairyCindreLa

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:41am | IP Logged
i dont think he knw dat EWF is nisha..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishqnme

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:47am | IP Logged
I don't know if Viraj knows that Nisha is EWF, but the day when she screamed after receiving his mail, he did turn and looked at her strangely and when he gave her her phone back he kinda smirked when he walked away, but it's difficult to say.
Maybe he waits for Nisha to make a mistake, so that he can catch her or something

But Viraj still emailing with that same person he was about to "kill" becoz that person went through his personal stuff, is the strangest thing of all time.
Viraj is definitely not the person who will talk about personal stuff with someone he just met on internet, someone he doesn't know and could be any random person

Frankly don't know what to think anymore, but lately Viraj's has been so out of character

Edited by eshasrk - 29 December 2014 at 11:49am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

_UptoNoGood_Taha0023ishqnmeDazzlerruhiRibelleArieltabiMsfairyCindreLaRi21

ishqnme IF-Dazzler
ishqnme
ishqnme

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Taha0023

One dangerous assumption !

Dears Cousins,

If I does any mistakes just pardons me LOL (I am the Dolly Geek)

Is there any chance, Viraj could figured out it was Nisha who write him emails ?
Because he was very angry, when he first received email from EWF. Then he suddenly changed his mind and wanted to meet her and started regular conversation. This is fishy, noShocked

Is it possible Viraj already know it is Nisha ? He is very smart, he already know Nisha loves him, but he is tactfully handling this matter. 

Please do not hits me or hurts meLOL Mein, bahut hi sidha sadhaa ladki hoon.Embarrassed Viraj sing rathor se, pangaa nehi lene kaaa. ROFL

Naah thing is he wanted to bust the EWF and so he went to meet her at the Orphanage, but that incident changed his thought of busting her, he realised that she has made him realise that he needs to make friends to open up in life and feel & stay happy... and when she did not turn up he assumed that she got scared of him... so he thought of just maintaining the friendship to know more about her... as he found her interesting.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Taha0023RibelleDazzlerruhi

princessglory Goldie
princessglory
princessglory

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
My assumption about this he will definitely confess his love for Nisha to this Aarti and later on  when he came to know that nisha and Aarti is same he will definitely get angry on Nisha to break his trust and nisha leaving all this she will go to her Nanis place and VSR after realising he is missing her he will definitely go to Nanis and then the luv story starts 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavisarkarneetr91ishqnmeTaha0023MsfairyCindreLa

Akhu Senior Member
Akhu
Akhu

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
I think viraj knw it is nisha.bcz in yesterday's episode nisha told abt being in a joint family hw she feels and all.so viraj van easily catch out it is nisha bcz she is d only one who has such a big family...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

princessgloryishqnmeTaha0023MsfairyCindreLa

Krishnala- IF-Dazzler
Krishnala-
Krishnala-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Yeah it is possible. Maybe Viraj knows that EWF is Nisha, thats why he continued chatting with her! Honestly its a bit weird that VSR is casually chatting with a stranger!
even if he does not know its Nisha, then either Nisha should tell the truth herself or she should stop chatting with him! warna Nishu can get into trouble later!

Edited by beintehaaZaYa - 29 December 2014 at 11:12pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Taha0023ishqnmeMsfairyCindreLa

Go to top