India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

What's The Plan?

Danitrini Goldie
Danitrini
Danitrini

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:29am | IP Logged
A few days ago, I posted a theory of this whole sanam 2 negative story... And I said i think Sanam 2 will be part of the plan to get Tanu to reveal her true intentions. Today Sanam 2 approached the twins after hearing the reason why Sanam cannot die, but we do not hear her tell the twins but i'm sure she did, as Sanam is ready to show Tanu to Aahil. 
Everyone is guessing Sanam 2 will be evil. I have disagreed with that. Days ago, i've preached about that.

Sanam 2 will APPEAR to be evil. 

From today's show I gathered that with the knowledge Sanam 2 has now and having shared it with the twins, they are going to get Tanu to admit WHY Sanam must live. So the three of them are going to decide NOT to give Tanu what she wants.

Sanam 2, will be the one who will cause Sanam's life to be in danger. This in turn will cause Tanu and her minions to come running to save Sanam every time. Eventually I think they'll resort to the final step. Remember Tanu's threat? By the end of the month, Aahil will be carrying sanam's body to her grave. 

Sanam said today that she will put her life at stake for bring the truth to Aahil. 

I think we may see another fake death situation. I'm not saying another haunting, but this time Sanam will fake her death.. or be very close to death because of something that went wrong with the twins' plan. Sanam's will risk her life.. and will be unconscious. Aahil will carry her in his arms and cry over her.. maybe she is rushed to hospital where the twin's truth will come out... the need for blood. 

What's in it for Sanam 2? Security. It will appear to us that it will be about Aahil... so she'll put Sanam's life in danger as part of the plan to reveal the truth. 

With Precap... I think Seher or Rehaan will do something.. maybe splash water on Tanu's face to revive her.. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

zahrazarevedallas1falala333fatima30sylvia99RaingoddessAnnzSageflower7

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:44am | IP Logged
I agree as I had also said that maybe S2 has a past regarding Tanu. She had had countless victims n maybe S2 or a loved one falls in that category so she is in it to also take revenge n join forces with the twins. But I agree with ur post I feel the spoilers were only half right n Sanam will intentionally put her life in danger with S2 n Seher watching out for her. Lets see what drama happens tomorrow lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AGirlHasNoName

royalsgirl93 Senior Member
royalsgirl93
royalsgirl93

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Danitrini

A few days ago, I posted a theory of this whole sanam 2 negative story... And I said i think Sanam 2 will be part of the plan to get Tanu to reveal her true intentions. Today Sanam 2 approached the twins after hearing the reason why Sanam cannot die, but we do not hear her tell the twins but i'm sure she did, as Sanam is ready to show Tanu to Aahil. 
Everyone is guessing Sanam 2 will be evil. I have disagreed with that. Days ago, i've preached about that.

Sanam 2 will APPEAR to be evil. 

From today's show I gathered that with the knowledge Sanam 2 has now and having shared it with the twins, they are going to get Tanu to admit WHY Sanam must live. So the three of them are going to decide NOT to give Tanu what she wants.

Sanam 2, will be the one who will cause Sanam's life to be in danger. This in turn will cause Tanu and her minions to come running to save Sanam every time. Eventually I think they'll resort to the final step. Remember Tanu's threat? By the end of the month, Aahil will be carrying sanam's body to her grave. 

Sanam said today that she will put her life at stake for bring the truth to Aahil. 

I think we may see another fake death situation. I'm not saying another haunting, but this time Sanam will fake her death.. or be very close to death because of something that went wrong with the twins' plan. Sanam's will risk her life.. and will be unconscious. Aahil will carry her in his arms and cry over her.. maybe she is rushed to hospital where the twin's truth will come out... the need for blood. 

What's in it for Sanam 2? Security. It will appear to us that it will be about Aahil... so she'll put Sanam's life in danger as part of the plan to reveal the truth. 

With Precap... I think Seher or Rehaan will do something.. maybe splash water on Tanu's face to revive her.. 
@bold
I agree with u sanam 2 is helpin them out to get tannu truth out in front of ahail
maybe with her negative is all a plan to help the twins out that is what I think!!!

what sanam said today will come true bc she will do anything for ahail giving her life is one of her way

today was a good epiz watced half of it but it was good
tannu plan might backfire tomorrow and rehann comin back should be good news

and ahil tellin sanam to not touch tannu bc it is her fault he will regret that later don't worry !!!!

should be interesting week this week not much dragging

the truth is comin out slowly and ahaail realizing about her mom is comin slowin and still sanam is hurt wow?
royalsgirl93 Senior Member
royalsgirl93
royalsgirl93

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raingoddess

I agree as I had also said that maybe S2 has a past regarding Tanu. She had had countless victims n maybe S2 or a loved one falls in that category so she is in it to also take revenge n join forces with the twins. But I agree with ur post I feel the spoilers were only half right n Sanam will intentionally put her life in danger with S2 n Seher watching out for her. Lets see what drama happens tomorrow lol
ya I agree with u too

these spoiler only show half not all they tell half of the story !!!

but maybe sanam 2 has some pass on tannu or something that is why she might turn negative just to get tannu truth out to ahail and her deeds done that is why she might hurt sanam but we know that seher will be there and sanam will not get hurt badly but enough for ahail to care and see that his own stupid ammi is fault of this

today was good epiz..showed a lot

tomorrow and the next comin epiz more drama will get unfolded now that rehann back should be interesting what he will do when ahail blames sanam?

Raingoddess

AGirlHasNoName IF-Dazzler
AGirlHasNoName
AGirlHasNoName

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

I really hope that our prediction about Sanam2 having her own motives to get even with Tanu comes true. That would be more interesting to watch than just turning Sanam2 negative which is the obvious route.
With the number of sins and murders committed by Tanu, I'm surprised she doesn't have enemies lined up outside IM trying to get even with her. Ouch
I'm also hoping that moving forward, all of Tanu's plans will fail and everything will come crashing down for her.

Edited by Booteefool - 29 December 2014 at 12:45pm

Raingoddess

Danitrini Goldie
Danitrini
Danitrini

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
The thing is, I do not think it will be the obvious route. Everyone ASSUMES she will be negative. Spoilers say she'll turn negative, BUT spoilers NEVER say the whole thing. For over a week this has been itching me. I've seen similar twists in US soaps. 

AGirlHasNoName

kavyapramod99 Goldie
kavyapramod99
kavyapramod99

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
hope she's helping the twins out.the reason behind us not seeing sanam2 telling the truth to twins will b another twist.the may show as sanam2 negative and trying to kill sanam but at last it comes out that she was helping the twins in their plan.

AGirlHasNoName

Danitrini Goldie
Danitrini
Danitrini

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Booteefool

I really hope that our prediction about Sanam2 having her own motives to get even with Tanu comes true. That would be more interesting to watch than just turning Sanam2 negative which is the obvious route.
With the number of sins and murders committed by Tanu, I'm surprised she doesn't have enemies lined up outside IM trying to get even with her. Ouch
I'm also hoping that moving forward, all of Tanu's plans will fail and everything will come crashing down for her.

But IMO.. sanam 2 already has motive. She has been treated like filth by Tanu. When she hugged Tanu, Tanu pushed her away and verbally abused her. 

Tanu has been verbally abusing her since she arrived. Tanu is using her. 

Raingoddess

Go to top