Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Awesome Toddlers 14(IO) Eye for an EYE. (Page 77)

Magical-Wings IF-Sizzlerz
Magical-Wings
Magical-Wings

Posted: 10 March 2015 at 6:10am | IP Logged
#Tellychakkar Exclusive Karan Patel ditches
Kamya Punjabi; to marry Ankita Bhargava.

This is another interesting read.

Khaleesi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Khaleesi_
Khaleesi_

Posted: 10 March 2015 at 7:00am | IP Logged
arti... Jhappis n pappis...
berusarai is watched by many,its more watched than ganga... Meri mom bhi dekhti hai... Though I don't...
anas n deepika??? What happened???
N ankita bhargav who??? KP is kamina from start!!
Magical-Wings
Magical-Wings

Posted: 10 March 2015 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Patronus-

berusarai is watched by many,itsmore watched than ganga...Meri mom bhi dekhti hai... Though I don't...

Pappies Jaanu Kamini Hug
Now, My baby left I wish she also here.

I like the raw n authentic feeling of Begusarai.

Deepika slapped Anas because he has touched her inappropriate during romantic shot.

Ankita Bhargav is side actor but she is amazing actress I have seen her many shows.
Padfoot_Prongs IF-Sizzlerz
Padfoot_Prongs
Padfoot_Prongs

Posted: 10 March 2015 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Trish here u go

The news which is becoming a hot topic and talk of the town in the media, currently is Deepika Singh, who essays Sandhya on Star PlusDiya Aur Baati Hum slapping her co-star Anas Rashid, owing to some ugly incident.  

Our reliable source shares, "Apparently the incident occurred when the entire cast was shooting for a combination scene and for the particular scene Anas had to hold her from behind. Thus, citing the reason of touching inappropriately Deepika in a fit of rage, slapped him in front of the entire unit."

"What triggered the matter more is the duo who can't see eye to eye, have lodged a complaint in CINTAA (Cine and TV Artist Association). While the fiasco was taking place the director and Bhabho (Neelu Vaghela) tried to intervene but too faced the wrath from Deepika," adds our source.

"However, the channel is looking into the matter. Media has been banned for a while now on the sets till the time this issue is resolved," ends our source.

For a confirmation we tried contacting Deepika and Anas both, but their phone was not reachable.

We tried calling Neelu Vaghela too, but her phone was switched off. Also, the producer Sumeet Mittal did not revert to our message. 

We hope that things get back to normal soon!

Padfoot_Prongs
Padfoot_Prongs

Posted: 10 March 2015 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Invisible_Wings

berusarai is watched by many,itsmore watched than ganga...Meri mom bhi dekhti hai... Though I don't...

Pappies Jaanu Kamini Hug

Deepika slapped Anas because he has touched her inappropriate during romantic shot.

Ankita Bhargav is side actor but she is amazing actress I have seen her many shows.
Ankita's father is playing Raman's sasurji in YHM. LOL
Magical-Wings
Magical-Wings

Posted: 10 March 2015 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mannu_minnie

Originally posted by Invisible_Wings

Pappies Jaanu Kamini Hug

Ankita's father is playing Raman's sasurji in YHM.LOL

Really ?? LOL what a coincidence !
Padfoot_Prongs
Padfoot_Prongs

Posted: 10 March 2015 at 7:35am | IP Logged

"Dibakar Banerjee played a good game with me which eventually turned bad for me. He instructed me about a scene and I got ready for it, but I didn't know that Angoori Devi (the character) was going to kiss me in that scene," Sushant, who had earlier kissed actressesParineeti Chopra and Vaani Kapoor on screen, said here.

He says that usually he tells his girlfriend Ankita Lokhande about a film's script "so that she is mentally prepared" for whatever he needs to do.

But in the case of "Detective Byomkesh Bakshy!", the director kept the kissing scene a secret.

"I was also not prepared for it. But the interesting thing is that even Byomkesh Bakshy (the character) in the film didn't know about it. So, the first take happened and I reacted the way I was supposed to react as the character, and Dibakar got his take. He didn't tell me and pretended as if he also didn't know about it," added the actor.

He even said that despite getting his perfect shot, Banerjee made him give six more takes.

"He asked for a few more takes. I did six more takes and then called Ankita to tell her that she does not need to worry as nothing of that sort has happened," Sushant revealed here on Monday at the second trailer launch of the film.

But it was upon seeing the film's trailer that he "saw the kiss".

"I looked at Dibakar and was like 'What is this?' So this is how he played such a game with me," he added.

Based on Saradindu Bandyopadhyay's well-known and successful fictional detective Byomkesh Bakshy, "Detective Byomkesh Bakshy!" is a contemporary interpretation of Calcutta (now Kolkata) during the 1940s. It is an adventure thriller mired in deep political intrigue. It is slated to release April 3.

ye six retakes ke baad kya element of surprise rah jaata h bhai?? I m konfujed.

Magical-Wings
Magical-Wings

Posted: 10 March 2015 at 7:47am | IP Logged

Go to top