Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Awesome Toddlers 14(IO) Eye for an EYE. (Page 62)

Padfoot_Prongs IF-Sizzlerz
Padfoot_Prongs
Padfoot_Prongs

Posted: 26 February 2015 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Patronus-

Originally posted by mannu_minnie

railway me cleanliness is required... High requirement... Plus toilets too...
 Heard Vaccum toilets are in budget??? What are those???Confused
Air is used instead of water to flush the waste.
More fine and strictness is required. just see how people keep Metro clean but same people keep Railways dirty- Need strict system to stop people. They have civic sense which is limited to the strict restricted place only.
exactly... We can't always blame mgt for uncleanliness...
People should themselves be aware...
Strict law should be passed against not abiding laws...
Btw kejriwal kept his promises.. 50% cut on electricity n free water...Clapimpressed
yeah it's impressive- but i m still keeping my view for 5 years before passing judgement. and same goes for modi. though Rail Budget is impressive, Bihar people are really pissed off. talked to 2-3 people- they wanted some trains for bihar. Sleepy 

center and delhi both need some tight handed policy to bring India back on track. 

Padfoot_Prongs
Padfoot_Prongs

Posted: 26 February 2015 at 6:39am | IP Logged

12: 36 pm: Facility of self operated lockers at stations & mobile phone charging facilities in general class: RM
Folding ladders to be made available -- climb to the upper berth!!

12:39 pm: Rail tickets can now be booked 120 days: RM

12:38 pm: Rs. 120 crore provided for lifts and escalators to facilitate movements: RM

12:38 pm: Passengers will be able to buy tickets in five minutes; E- catering in 108 trains; SMS on mobile ok for travel: RM

e-catering nice... Privatized???
how I hope food facilities are privatized... Railway food are ridiculously unhygienic!!!Dead
me too. i want the catering to be given to Haldiram or some private caterer. atleast khana acha to milega.
Padfoot_Prongs
Padfoot_Prongs

Posted: 26 February 2015 at 6:41am | IP Logged

12:28 pm: Private agencies to be roped in for cleanliness drive: RM

12:27 pm: To have partnership with private sector for last mile connectivity: RM

gud

its good if its privatized... Competition comes...so they are always on their toes!!!
advertisements, PPP, land use, gud wastage disposal- Railway Min shud focus on these areas. it will bring revenue plus technology.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khaleesi_

Khaleesi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Khaleesi_
Khaleesi_

Posted: 26 February 2015 at 6:41am | IP Logged
what's debottlenecking????
bullet trains???
even I like the fact that no new trains are announced... But stress have been given on Improvisation!!! Good n much needed!!
bas..implementation ho... That's what is required... Promises are made...but action are too late...or never done!!
Khaleesi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Khaleesi_
Khaleesi_

Posted: 26 February 2015 at 6:46am | IP Logged

12:27 pm: To have partnership with private sector for last mile connectivity: RM

gud

its good if its privatized... Competition comes...so they are always on their toes!!!
advertisements, PPP, land use, gud wastage disposal- Railway Min shud focus on these areas. it will bring revenue plus technology.
agreed!!! Indian railway still have miles to go...
heard new trains will b announced later in the budget session as they are waiting for some agreement?? True??
Padfoot_Prongs
Padfoot_Prongs

Posted: 26 February 2015 at 6:48am | IP Logged

what's debottlenecking????
bullet trains???
even I like the fact that no new trains are announced... But stress have been given on Improvisation!!! Good n much needed!!
bas..implementation ho... That's what is required... Promises are made...but action are too late...or never done!!
Bottlenecking ka ulta. TongueLOL
Bottleneck is basically when too many projects are pending and due to approval or some other issues, they cant be started. so Debottleneck is iska reverse.

Bullet train abhi to Ahmedabad-mumbai wali hi chalegi. Prabhu is gud. let's just see how will be the implementation. 
Padfoot_Prongs
Padfoot_Prongs

Posted: 26 February 2015 at 6:50am | IP Logged

gud

agreed!!! Indian railway still have miles to go...
heard new trains will b announced later in the budget session as they are waiting for some agreement?? True??
yes bidding their time- they are seeing the rxn. Bihar me election hai this year so expect some trains to be announced. but i really dnt want them to announce them any train.
Khaleesi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Khaleesi_
Khaleesi_

Posted: 26 February 2015 at 7:20am | IP Logged
HC says he only enjoyed doing 2-3 episodes of Hamsafars... Lol.. Never saw the serial... But many people followed it...
Gul ka magic didn't work this time..lol...
A guy like HC..why did he choose Sony as comeback channel?? It was a guranteed flop...
razia sultana promo is good... I remember reading about her in history... Liked her ...
Shall try n catch up...!!
Ganga  is of sphere's production too... Kitne show are they going to handle?? Hope they don't make a crap of D's show...

Go to top