Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Awesome Toddlers 14(IO) Eye for an EYE. (Page 40)

Magical-Wings IF-Sizzlerz
Magical-Wings
Magical-Wings

Posted: 09 February 2015 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mannu_minnie

Originally posted by Invisible_Wings

hello peeps
where r u?? ARTI Kejriwal aa gaya. grrr. i dont like it. i just cant bear him. Delhi is heading for a mess.

I don't know what kind of Mess we face but I have already know that AAP will again form his govt.

You won't believe it, I have discussed about election from various age of groups because I really want to know what they are thinking about today's scenario of Delhi. And I was shocked to learn that Delhi people are not at all happy with Modi's working style n they are not seeing any changes.

They have intentionally voted against BJP because they don't want see BJP govt in Delhi.

Last year Delhi people voted against Congress n this against BJP. They want to see Non-Cogressi n Non-BJP people govt.

You won't believe maximum Govt employees voted against BJP including my father.
Arti,
I m waiting for his work. if he is going to do hungama again, Delhi is going to regret big time.

In my circle everyone voted for BJP. my whole relatives and friends.

but yes office walo ne AAP ko di. mere office me everyone is against BJP mainly due to biometric.LOL

Biometric played a big part.Tongue

Even working hours too. Govt employees used to chill out but BJP made them work like a private employees Tongue

Aache Din is still far away from Common People. They don't understand economic growth and other things.

Magical-Wings
Magical-Wings

Posted: 09 February 2015 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
AAP ka jackpot lag gaya hai.
Its really shocking, small ant has eaten big elephant Tongue

Koi maane ya na maane but Delhi election is feed back to Modi Governance.
Padfoot_Prongs IF-Sizzlerz
Padfoot_Prongs
Padfoot_Prongs

Posted: 09 February 2015 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Yup it is. i just dont want them to remove bio-metric system or relaxing it or announcing freebies. 
u know another thing is BJP ka vote share is same 32%.  Congress being in shadow played a big part. sab congress walo ne AAP ko vote de diya. 
but yes it has brought BJP to the ground.

Padfoot_Prongs
Padfoot_Prongs

Posted: 10 February 2015 at 1:06am | IP Logged
can u believe it- MSG is trending worldwide. mahn i cant tolerate this dhongi baba. Angry
Padfoot_Prongs
Padfoot_Prongs

Posted: 10 February 2015 at 1:15am | IP Logged

Actress Zhang Ziyi accepts proposal delivered by drone

Chinese actress Zhang Ziyi who gained international fame for her role inCrouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon has accepted a marriage proposal delivered by drone.

Zhang, who turned 36 on Monday, was celebrating her upcoming birthday on Saturday when a white drone flew toward her at the party. Her boyfriend Wang Feng, a Chinese rock singer and composer, retrieved an engagement ring from inside the drone and then got down on one knee and popped the question.

"Witnessed by all, we have experienced happiness and sorrow. I hope Ziyi can always have the happiest time. If we both are old, I can still take care of you," said Wang, according to Chinese media reports.

Zhang said "yes" before welling up, and the newly engaged couple kissed and embraced as the night sky lit up with fireworks, according to Chinese media reports.

Zhang's manager, Ji Lingling, confirmed the engagement news in a text message to The Associated Press on Monday.

Zhang shared her answer on her microblogging account on Sunday, with a photo of glittering fireworks in the shape of a heart.

Wang reposted Zhang's answer five hours later on his own microblog and wrote - "Thank you for giving me a complete life. All the hardships are bygones. From now on, we will grow old hand in hand."

Magical-Wings
Magical-Wings

Posted: 10 February 2015 at 2:37am | IP Logged

Yup it is. i just dont want them to remove bio-metric system or relaxing it or announcing freebies.
u know another thing is BJP ka vote share is same 32%. Congress being in shadow played a big part. sab congress walo ne AAP ko vote de diya.

Lol ! There is no doubt Congress have taken revenge from BJP n did cross voting.

Now, both are completely removed from Delhi.

Let see what AAP brings change in Delhi.

Its easy to blame system...now he is also part of faulty system.

Padfoot_Prongs
Padfoot_Prongs

Posted: 10 February 2015 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Invisible_Wings

u know another thing is BJP ka vote share is same 32%. Congress being in shadow played a big part. sab congress walo ne AAP ko vote de diya.

Lol ! There is no doubt Congress have taken revenge from BJP n did cross voting.

Now, both are completely removed from Delhi.

Let see what AAP brings change in Delhi.

Its easy to blame system...now he is also part of faulty system.

exactly. and now he has learnt his lesson, he shud solely focus on Delhi. not whole India. only gud job in Delhi will give him some vote outside Delhi. 
Khaleesi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Khaleesi_
Khaleesi_

Posted: 10 February 2015 at 2:54am | IP Logged
I feel AAp winning in Delhi won't be so disastrous as u guys are feeling... Minus the dharnas... Which hopefully won't happen this time...
a strong opposition on a state like Delhi was needed to keep central government at check...
ab bjp have to buck up n do some work...
i heard bribery stopped to a great extend with the 49days tenure... True????
btw kiran bedi ko utarna was a bad step???

Go to top