Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Awesome Toddlers 14(IO) Eye for an EYE. (Page 17)

Khaleesi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Khaleesi_
Khaleesi_

Joined: 02 October 2011
Posts: 18093

Posted: 24 January 2015 at 7:53am | IP Logged
arti storyline pe any idea???
.
.though m not keeping my hopes high...its after all The great TC!!

MY-WAY IF-Sizzlerz
MY-WAY
MY-WAY

Joined: 05 July 2011
Posts: 19820

Posted: 24 January 2015 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Patronus-


arti storyline pe any idea???
.
.though m not keeping my hopes high...its after all The great TC!!

Story is not divulge yet.
Khaleesi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Khaleesi_
Khaleesi_

Joined: 02 October 2011
Posts: 18093

Posted: 24 January 2015 at 9:06am | IP Logged
TC didn't quote anyone did they???
since its TC... I somehow is keeping all the expectations packed up in box... Lets see..we have an IV due by sonali !! How we get some hint... But knowing D's denial in every rumour I shall yet again keep my rumour low
MY-WAY IF-Sizzlerz
MY-WAY
MY-WAY

Joined: 05 July 2011
Posts: 19820

Posted: 24 January 2015 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Patronus-


TC didn't quote anyone did they???since its TC... I somehow is keeping all the expectations packed up in box... Lets see..we have an IV due by sonali !! How we get some hint... But knowing D's denial in every rumour I shall yet again keep my rumour low


Credibility jumps from Window if we talk TC news.
No Expectation is better we have
Khaleesi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Khaleesi_
Khaleesi_

Joined: 02 October 2011
Posts: 18093

Posted: 24 January 2015 at 9:36am | IP Logged
wahinnn... ^
I wonder marriage news tel lene gayi kya... Rofl...
if she ain't getting married n fingers crossed she do get some awesome show... Then next article by Tc would be dd runs away from mandap after she got a good offer... Lol
MY-WAY IF-Sizzlerz
MY-WAY
MY-WAY

Joined: 05 July 2011
Posts: 19820

Posted: 24 January 2015 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Patronus-


wahinnn... ^
I wonder marriage news tel lene gayi kya... Rofl...
if she ain't getting married n fingers crossed she do get some awesome show... Then next article by Tc would be dd runs away from mandap after she got a good offer... Lol

Don't ever think so marriage news stop haunting us it will haunt us till she actually gets marry.

TC has already formed D image as cunning, egostic n so on. I think we won't get surprised if they tag her opportunist.
Padfoot_Prongs IF-Sizzlerz
Padfoot_Prongs
Padfoot_Prongs

Joined: 24 February 2011
Posts: 13796

Posted: 24 January 2015 at 11:34am | IP Logged
arey aren't they supposed to give us DD ki shadi ke live update?
I m angry. i want 20th feb ki live update. 
MY-WAY IF-Sizzlerz
MY-WAY
MY-WAY

Joined: 05 July 2011
Posts: 19820

Posted: 24 January 2015 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mannu_minnie

arey aren't they supposed to give us DD ki shadi ke live update?
I m angry. i want 20th feb ki live update.


20 feb ko aane toh de, tujhe sab kuch milega LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Bitch PLEASE, we're awesome! (Invites only) #3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Befikre   Replies: 1188   Views: 67946

Befikre 1188 67946 05 November 2013 at 10:10am by Befikre
AWESOME DAY TO TELUGU PEOPLE

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: TOMB-RAIDERR   Replies: 1151   Views: 22624

TOMB-RAIDERR 1151 22624 17 August 2013 at 9:22pm by TOMB-RAIDERR
Bitch PLEASE, we're awesome! (Invites only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: Befikre   Replies: 1183   Views: 54280

Befikre 1183 54280 16 August 2013 at 9:40am by Ananya05
Awesome the Twosome ~vellay logon ka vella CC~

Author: -RatiKliye-   Replies: 5   Views: 448

-RatiKliye- 5 448 04 August 2012 at 1:57am by -RatiKliye-
Sog and Gos-the awesome twosome:D-~|MO|~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19

Author: perkilicious   Replies: 145   Views: 4976

perkilicious 145 4976 26 August 2011 at 11:58am by perkilicious

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index