Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Awesome Toddlers 14(IO) Eye for an EYE. (Page 16)

-chrys- IF-Addictz
-chrys-
-chrys-

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Bookmarking

Padfoot_Prongs IF-Sizzlerz
Padfoot_Prongs
Padfoot_Prongs

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Gud morning people.

U know wat damn morning sleep, i want to go for Republic day parade. I was just watching the practice from office roof. it's damn awesome. i want to watch it again and again and again.
Padfoot_Prongs
Padfoot_Prongs

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Gd morning.

I m going for parade.

we all siblings are going.
Khaleesi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Khaleesi_
Khaleesi_

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 7:30am | IP Logged
BRIEF OVERVIEW OF MEIEJ AND INSIDE TRUTHS...

madhubala ek ishq ek janoon staring Drashti Dhami and Vivian Dsena was taken of air mid 2014, the show had a huge fan following and gave the channel a new light and a reason to shine,
both the main leads had already from their previous shows respectfully a huge fan following each and the show and it's unique story got a positive response from the TRP audience.
The show had ran it's course of ups and downs and was decide by the channel and producer at the time Saurabh Tewari to give the show a leap, the response to this twist in the show was not taken well by the online viewers as the male lead Vivian Dsena was to take exit, not taking on board any of the response from the fans the channel and producer went ahead with the leap bringing in a new male lead.

The leap and male lead Gunjan Utreja both where not excepted by the audience and online viewers and fans blamed the producer of the show for bringing in a leap where it was not needed, producer Saurabh Tewari received a lot of emails and tweets from fans blaming him for the downfall of the show, which led to producer to quit leaving Abhinav Shukla in charge of the show, he went ahead and roped back in Vivian Dsena as male lead once again on public demand.
but the the show could not redeem its position as it previously had on the TRP charts which led to it being pulled off air.

As soon as news had spread of the ending of the show fans had started tweeting emailing and trending to save the show from being pulled of air, all went to vein as channel had taken their decision and breaking thousand of hearts they ended the show.
The show ended but fans never gave up and started trending for a season 2 with the same leads Vivian and Drashti which did not go unnoticed by neither the channel nor the producer.
And here i share with you that MEIEJ 2 was a talked about subject, as the producer Abhinav Shukla late october did bring forward the idea to the channel of doing a season 2 and he did get the go ahead but could not get fans desired leads Vivian and Drashti on board as they both refused to work with the channel, both Vivian and Drashti had no issues in doing a seasaon 2 of their hit show but both refused to work with the channel,
The channel had given the production house and leads a hard time that led to unwanted twists in the show resulting low TRPs, in august when Drashti Dhami contract with the channel had reached its end, both Vivian and Drashti refused 2 sign new contracts with the channel that would bind them with channel up to 4 years each so the show was led to its end.

Lol
Magical-Wings IF-Sizzlerz
Magical-Wings
Magical-Wings

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Khaleesi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Khaleesi_
Khaleesi_

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 10:32am | IP Logged
my net is sooo slow... I miss my ghar ka WiFi... Mummmyy... Heard its awesome... Hope to catch soon arti!!!
 Btw chuhu..tom Felton (Draco) joined pottermore... N he got sorted in Gryffindor...ROFL... He was sulking in twitter...
Padfoot_Prongs
Padfoot_Prongs

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Patronus-

my net is sooo slow... I miss my ghar ka WiFi... Mummmyy... Heard its awesome... Hope to catch soon arti!!!
 Btw chuhu..tom Felton (Draco) joined pottermore... N he got sorted in Gryffindor...ROFL... He was sulking in twitter...
LOLLOL
i got Ravenclaw..
Khaleesi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Khaleesi_
Khaleesi_

Posted: 24 January 2015 at 2:18am | IP Logged

Zee TV will have a big' show in terms of its star cast coming in the first quarter of this year.. And this will be a unique love tale co-produced by Sphere Origins and Nilanjana Purkayasstha (who has earlier produced Chandragupta Maurya for Imagine TV).

Tellychakkar.com has already exclusively reported about Siddhant Karnick, last seen in Gustakh Dil playing the male protagonist.

Well, the news coming in is that this show will see the return of a very popular actress, that is Drashti Dhami!!

Yes, after playing the beautiful damsel Madhubala, Drashti will now play the love interest of Siddhant in this beautifully woven love tale.

A reliable source states, "The makers and channel were looking for a big name to play the female lead. And they have zeroed in on Drashti. The actress has given her nod, and is booked and hooked for this show."

Wow, are you looking forward to Drashti's return on the small screen?

How do you think Siddhant and Drashti's pairing would be?

Well, we are not done yet!! Another information that we have is that popular Bollywood actress Anita Raj who made a comeback to TV with Tumhari Paakhi will also join the cast. She will play mother to Siddhant, is what we hear.

We tried contacting Drashti, but did not get any revert. We could not get through to Anita Raj.

Our efforts to reach to the producers Sunjoy Wadhwa and Nilanjana remained futile. Also the channel spokesperson did not respond

sid ...i love himEmbarrassed
Zee... Chalta hai..if not SPOuch
Don't know about the production ...
storyline???

Go to top