Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Awesome Toddlers 14(IO) Eye for an EYE. (Page 135)

DimaagKaKeeda IF-Stunnerz
DimaagKaKeeda
DimaagKaKeeda

Posted: 22 July 2015 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Lol Trish.

Aishwarya was in Saas Bina Sasuraal. She was toasty. Her hubby is a producer if I'm not wrong. Don't remember.

DimaagKaKeeda IF-Stunnerz
DimaagKaKeeda
DimaagKaKeeda

Posted: 22 July 2015 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
The article has raised my hopes and expectations and I'm afraid about it.
Khaleesi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Khaleesi_
Khaleesi_

Posted: 23 July 2015 at 12:58am | IP Logged
oh haan toasty is Aishwariya... Forgot!!!
everyone who wasn't interested in BB saw... But I wanted to see ,par me hi nhi dekhiOuch
Khaleesi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Khaleesi_
Khaleesi_

Posted: 23 July 2015 at 1:01am | IP Logged
heard Irani scored low this time... Jab tak shahid gonna give golgappas as marks... LOL 
Kya fyada show karke jdj kare ya only jdj kareLOL
Magical-Wings IF-Sizzlerz
Magical-Wings
Magical-Wings

Posted: 23 July 2015 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Patronus-

heard Irani scored low this time... Jab tak shahid gonna give golgappas as marks... LOLKya fyada show karke jdj kare ya only jdj kareLOL

Hilarious fact - Irani is decent dancer still struggling to get good scores where as Dsena is pathetic dancer still manage to get decent scores. LOL We are thankful to Rangeela for not being blind in favouritism like this. Sid Shukla was horrible in JDJ but he got marks according to his performance n judges didn't go gaga over blindly.

This season indeed gonna make record, worst season in history of JDJ.
Magical-Wings
Magical-Wings

Posted: 23 July 2015 at 1:43am | IP Logged

oh haan toasty is Aishwariya... Forgot!!!
everyone who wasn't interested in BB saw...ButI wanted to see ,par me hi nhi dekhiOuch

BB is overhyped movie. I like some parts of movie...over all its pretty average n predictable movie. Salman was good as pawan but still he needs more movie to make himself believable in such kind of character. Siddhqui was awesome as chand nawab n did his job convincingly. Best part of movie is Harshali. She has simply stolen thunder from all actors. Her chemistry with Salman is USP of the movie. I have never seen Salman is comfortable with his co actress this much level. Totally heart-touching.

One time watch movie.
Khaleesi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Khaleesi_
Khaleesi_

Posted: 23 July 2015 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Flawed-Beauty

heard Irani scored low this time... Jab tak shahid gonna give golgappas as marks... LOLKya fyada show karke jdj kare ya only jdj kareLOL

Hilarious fact - Irani is decent dancer still struggling to get good scores where as Dsena is pathetic dancer still manage to get decent scores. LOL We are thankful to Rangeela for not being blind in favouritism like this. Sid Shukla was horrible in JDJ but he got marks according to his performance n judges didn't go gaga over blindly.

u found irani decent??? I found her pretty bad... Maybe cause I thought she is a decent graceful dancer, as her fans kept claiming she is very very very graceful... So she is bigger disappointment then VD... VD ittu bhi dance karta h toh uske lite bahut hai... ROFL
1st week i thought maybe its cause she is hurt.. Ribs injury are pretty painfulOuch but 2nd week also she was bad... N waltz being one of my fav,I hate ungracefulnessSleepy
The way she was running jumping after her act,after claiming her ribs injury, I doubt she was drama maroingSleepy
Magical-Wings
Magical-Wings

Posted: 23 July 2015 at 3:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Flawed-Beauty

u found irani decent??? I found her pretty bad... Maybe cause I thought she is a decent graceful dancer, as her fans kept claiming she is very very very graceful... So she is bigger disappointment I am not saying this after seeing her dance in JDJ as participant, I have seen her performances in award shows she was nice there but in JDJ she definitely changed my opinion about her dancing skill she is definitely weak n give loud expression in then VD... VD ittu bhi dance karta h toh uske lite bahut hai... I have to agree here ROFL
1st week i thought maybe its cause she is hurt.. Ribs injury are pretty painfulOuchbut 2nd week also she was bad... N waltz being one of my fav,I hate ungracefulnessSleepy
The way she was running jumping after her act,after claiming her ribs injury, I doubt she was drama maroingSleepy Dont know what was that but her jumping jack kind of behaviour is questionable

Go to top