Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Awesome Toddlers 14(IO) Eye for an EYE. (Page 134)

Magical-Wings IF-Sizzlerz
Magical-Wings
Magical-Wings

Posted: 21 July 2015 at 9:11pm | IP Logged

Magical-Wings
Magical-Wings

Posted: 21 July 2015 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Magical-Wings
Magical-Wings

Posted: 21 July 2015 at 9:30pm | IP Logged

I don't understand while making her commoner why all creatives de-glam her in every show LOL
Magical-Wings
Magical-Wings

Posted: 21 July 2015 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

Magical-Wings
Magical-Wings

Posted: 21 July 2015 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Khaleesi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Khaleesi_
Khaleesi_

Posted: 22 July 2015 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BrainEaterOwl

Trish yep. I'm very happy Amruta and Himanshoo won NB7.
I don't know why people get kamina wale vibes from Himanshoo. Cos I find him good. No person is perfect so he is. He might have done mistakes and so has Amruta. I saw a member in BW forum saying that Himanshoo come across as male chauvinist just cos in an argument with Amruta he refused to say sorry and instead asked her to say sorry. That was his male ego that didn't let him apologize but still there are many other qualities in him that are really nice.

I actually find HimRuta very genuine couple with genuine ups and down. After them I loved Aishwarya and Rohit. These two were the only couple I found really genuine.. oh and also Jai and his wife Pooja I guess.

Also Amruta and Himanshoo can dance. Their acts were good. They did pretty well in daily punchnama as well. Their story is really beautiful. And there are many more things I love about them. So yeah..
I haven't actually watched the show... Just I remember watching something at SP in weekdays related to NB... I don't know they generally how they are..or rather how he is... Its just I got  bad vibes from him that time...
N mostly..um95%  of the time the people I get bad vibes from do turn out that way,mostly in cases of boysLOL..though that's a real life wali thingTongue so I go weary of those people!! LOL
i hugely trust my instincts... N they do turn mostly...so my disliking might seem weird at timesLOL
I hope himanshoo doesn't turn out that way... Big smile
Btw which aishwarya??? RohitConfused??
Khaleesi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Khaleesi_
Khaleesi_

Posted: 22 July 2015 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Super Interesting Article // Zee TV to enthrall viewers with an opulent period drama

ZEE TV is set to launch a magnum opus period drama titled 'EK Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani' on July 27.
The show will be aired at 9.30 pm from Monday to Friday.

'EK Tha Raja EK Thi Rani' will depict the lifestyles, motivations, hopes, aspirations, insecurities and mysteries that shroud the Indian royalty of the 1940s. It is a classic romance that explores the dynamics of all that transpired behind the four walls of imperial palaces in an era of Indian history.

Leaving no stone unturned in taking its audiences back in time, Zee TV, in conjunction with the producers of the show Sphere Origins and Nilanjana Purkayastha, is pushing the envelope with regards to production values, meticulous research and attention to detail. Bringing the pre-independence era to life is a team of set and costume designers, engineers, architects and more than 500 workers.
As grand as the subject is, Zee TV has constructed a set, a grand palace, on the outskirts of Mumbai. It is believed to be one of the most expensive sets in the history of Indian television. According to the channel, the palace has a facade inspired from the famous Baroda Palace and is also, currently, the only waterproof set for a TV show. Brimming with elegance, classic charm and grandeur, the palaces, jewellery and costumes pay tribute to royal families who lived in unparalleled grandeur and luxury. Carpets weighing over 2.5 tonnes, chandeliers, antiques and vintage cars have specially been sourced, and carved wooden furniture is being crafted to replicate the designs prevalent in those times. Jewellery and royal 'poshaks' for the cast have been sourced from traditional kaarigars of UP, Delhi and Rajasthan. Coaches and trainers have been brought on board to train the cast in horse-riding, polo and the finer nuances of diction, body language and mannerisms of the people from that era. The cast and crew have also shot extensively in the palaces of Rajasthan.
Pradeep Hejmadi, business head, Zee TV, says, "Even when it comes to genres such as history and mythology, the most fascinating period that remains unexplored by Indian television is the pre-independence era. This vibrant period of India's history that saw a great upheaval also saw intense drama unfold in the lives of the royalty of the princely states. Behind empty walls of grandeur and fake displays of splendour was hidden the truth of erosion of wealth, insecurities, succumbing to British dominion, depression and bankruptcy. 'Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani' is a story of love set against this most interesting canvas. It aims to give viewers an up, close and personal view of the lifestyles and some of the most closely guarded secrets of the rich and royal of the 1940s."
With the launch of this period drama, 'Qubool Hai' moves to the 7.30 pm slot, further fortifying the channel's early primetime band.

Producers Sunjoy and Comall Wadhwa of Sphere Origins, say, "The idea has been to look back at a glorious period of history for inspiration and churn out a timeless masterpiece that will entertain and enthrall TV audiences. The most daunting task at hand has been the re-creation of the pre-independence era, and the majestic lifestyles of the kings and queens of the princely states. Enormous research has gone to ensure authentic representation of the era and to create magic on screen. We have on board an ensemble of extremely impressive actors who beautifully fit the parts they are playing. The show will definitely turn out to be a clutter-breaker and, hopefully, the biggest fiction show of the year."
The show brings to the TV screen actors Dhrashti Dhami as the leading lady Gayatri; Siddhant Karnik will play the male lead Ranaji Indravadan Singh Deo, the intense and brooding prince of the royal family of Amerkot. Joining the duo is Anita Raj and veteran actor Surekha Sikri
DimaagKaKeeda IF-Stunnerz
DimaagKaKeeda
DimaagKaKeeda

Posted: 22 July 2015 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
I watched BB. Frankly speaking I really didn't understand the hype around this movie. I mean it was an average movie. One time watch. Nothing extraordinary tbh. The story was good and I loved how it was presented as well. But it was nothing like that gave me goosebumps or made me feel that this is the movie I was waiting for to be made, like everyone is making it seem. The only reason I even said yes for this movie was cos the reviews I was reading on fb in my timeline by my friends. Else i wouldn't have gone to watch it on theatre.

The songs were average, music was okay. I only liked Adnam's song and the one that is used for Shahida. The background music for Shahida was really sweet and melodious. But rest of the music was average.

First half was okay. Nothing great. It was a typical Salman movie there. But yes I did enjoyed Pawan and Munni's scene a lot. The way they were bonding and growing close was really heart warming.

But the film picked up in second half. Chaand's character was just fabulous. Nawazuddin is an awesome actor. What dialogue delivery and what amazing timing. He didn't even had much punch lines but the way he would say it will make you to chuckle. I really really loved him and his character Chaand. What a gem.

Salman was good. Compare to all masala movies that he did in past few years,  BB was far better than that. And so people have made a big deal out of it. BB would have strictly been called an average movie if Salman didn't play Pawan. This movie is been talked and over hyped is only cos of Salman. Still this is good than bodyguard crap. At least there was content in this movie unlike his previous movies. He should do more content driven movies and also where he has go act. The first half of the film reminded me of old Salman. The "prem" Salman. Specially cos he was so cleaned shaved and cos he was such a innocent, shy and just too honest of a man. His looks means basically his face reminded me of hum saath saath hain' Prem.

In second half he was simply amazing. The guy can act so why doesn't he go for scripts that demands acting? He will do wonders. He doesn't need to do movie like bodyguard, kick or Jai ho.

Kareena was the worst part of the movie. Why was she even there? She had no role basically. She did Rasika only cos this movie will give her a tag of 100cr actress. No variation. Not in her looks nor in her acting. She was plain boring.

The best part of the movie was Harshali. She is a star. She stole my heart within seconds. What beautiful smile she has got. And the girl can act. Without any dialogues she stole the thunder from each and everyone. She was just too cute and adorable. I loved her to bits. Not even a single scene of hers felt boring and unwanted. She was perfect. She is so going to be winning awards this year. She was outstanding.

Overall the movie was good. Should get 3/5. 

Go to top