Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Awesome Toddlers 14(IO) Eye for an EYE. (Page 120)

DimaagKaKeeda IF-Stunnerz
DimaagKaKeeda
DimaagKaKeeda

Posted: 13 July 2015 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Hello girls.
Btw change the title mannu. It's been 4 months to my birthday now.

kaaju_ Senior Member
kaaju_
kaaju_

Posted: 13 July 2015 at 11:28am | IP Logged
koito mujse baat karo pls help aro atlest baat toh karo
DimaagKaKeeda
DimaagKaKeeda

Posted: 13 July 2015 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Waise I heard VD and SI fans are bashing DD and Lauren on fb n twitter respectively.

VD fans ke toh kya kehne. They pretend to be cool fandom by bashing VD on IF to show others how mahaan they are by accepting their fave's flaws. But didn't they bash DD and DDians for blindly supporting DD in JDJ? Saying how can DD fans vote for her when her performances were bad. They even said they would never vote for VD if he does JDJ cos they know he can't dance to save his life. Toh ab khud kya kar rahe hai? The posts on JDJ forum by them were howlarious. VD ke tareefo ke aise pul bandhe hai that I really thought he had surprised everyone. But when I saw his performance I my cousin Bro couldn't stop laughing. What was he doing?

What he did was not dance. Technicalities pe toh jana hi nahi hai cos then he don't even deserve 6 marks. I know he is a pathetic dancer but ain't he a good actor according to his fans? Toh why was he so blank while dancing? Kuch toh expression deta. It felt he was remembering his next step cos of that blank expression.

And every lift he did was so awkward. Bhavna isn't even heavy. She is so skinny and yet he couldn't lift her properly. He had good 2-3 weeks to rehearse his first dance. I understand him lacking in dance. But he could perform the lifts properly. After every lift he fumbled a bit. The last lift toh was bad. Thank god he is doing JDJ. He should never consider doing NB. Phir toh I feel bad for babiejaan as he can never lift her in this life. And no I'm not making fun of her weight. But VDs inabilities as a macho man who can't even lift his dance partner.

Pata nahi how he got 32 cos he should have given 28 at the max.

Also the sympathy factor on Subhreet was uncalled for. I love her spirit and she should be given a standing ovation but please don't look at her with pity eyes as if she is some abnormal girl. She is disabled but not abnormal. She should have been treated equally like any other contestant there. I'm sure even she would have loved that. Those crocodile tears of Shahid n Lauren annoyed me to no end.

And Lauren should be replaced asap. She is bad. She is fantastic as a dancer no doubt but she can't judge. Her hinglish irritated me.

I didn't like Shahid or even Ganesh whom I like. So in short Kjo was only good thing cos he was himself. He didn't tried hard to prove anything. He was at home.

The first episode was so bad that I didn't care to catch up on Sundays episode.

Pata nahi abhi yahi haal hai toh aage kya hoga

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Magical-Wings

DimaagKaKeeda
DimaagKaKeeda

Posted: 13 July 2015 at 11:36am | IP Logged
@kittu101
Hello there. Who are you and what do you want? This is a invite only CC so I would request you to refrain from commenting here.

Thank you.

Magical-Wings

DimaagKaKeeda
DimaagKaKeeda

Posted: 13 July 2015 at 11:38am | IP Logged
DID was better. Salman aaye and they don't make one contestant dance on HDDCS song is impossible. But I loved the tadap tadap performance. Specially Salman's expressions. He always get so emotional whenever anyone performs on that song. Lol.

Magical-Wings

kaaju_ Senior Member
kaaju_
kaaju_

Posted: 13 July 2015 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BrainEaterOwl

@kittu101
Hello there. Who are you and what do you want? This is a invite only CC so I would request you to refrain from commenting here.

Thank you.

i know it cc  , sorry for posting here but pls be kind with me , i need info regarding geet epi , i realy like dd in geet pls help me
Magical-Wings IF-Sizzlerz
Magical-Wings
Magical-Wings

Posted: 13 July 2015 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kittu101

@kittu101

Thank you.

i know it cc , sorry for posting here but pls be kind with me , i need info regarding geet epi , i realy like dd in geet pls help me

I told you before whatever episodes you want to watch plz go watch on YouTube because we are not aware of any other source of Geet episodes. I hope you don't comment again.
Magical-Wings IF-Sizzlerz
Magical-Wings
Magical-Wings

Posted: 13 July 2015 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

DID was better. Salman aaye and they don't make one contestant dance on HDDCS song is impossible. But I loved the tadap tadap performance. Specially Salman's expressions. He always get so emotional whenever anyone performs on that song. Lol.

That was hell beautiful performance. I was awestruck that time n yes Salman was got emotional it was visible in his eyes.

Go to top