Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Awesome Toddlers 14(IO) Eye for an EYE. (Page 12)

Magical-Wings IF-Sizzlerz
Magical-Wings
Magical-Wings

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mannu_minnie

Originally posted by Invisible_Wings

She is really enjoying her holidays n she doesn't have mood to get back to work. I liked her new home it was simple elegant n lively like her. Angry
why angry emo arti??

some B******** tried to steal our car. broke the glasses.Angry

Posting through cell such kind of blunders happens.
I didn't post any emo but I don't know from where this angry emo came.

OMG ! Even in our area two cars stolen from last one month.
Arti, that thief was from our village only. people tried to persuade papa to let go the case. My sis was sooo damn angry when she listened it. sirf 3 mahine huye h gaadi liye or ye bhi ho gaya.
she is so not going to let it go. usne raat me hi SP or SHO ko call kar diya. she was so angry and upset.

Why should let it goes ? Your Di did right. He needs to learn n get punishment.

All gaon and bhaichara type of things. he was drunk. he was sitting in the car when papa caught him in night. we still dont know what damage he has done beside breaking the glasses.
she wont let go. she was boiling in night.

What type of bechara he is ??? He has damaged car which will pay by ur DI n he drinks too. I don't understand why people support such kind of people n give them wrong message to attempt bigger crime.

Padfoot_Prongs IF-Sizzlerz
Padfoot_Prongs
Padfoot_Prongs

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 12:12am | IP Logged
bechara nahi bhaichara- brotherhood. papa is very softie. lolz. but we sisters are not. 
its a general tendency in village re. dont even ask me. u know many years back one guy was given gaon nikala for attempted rape. but no police complain. it doesn't affect these criminals.

but well my sis is not very forgiving when it comes to crimes. so obviously she is gonna fight for it.

u know last year one person teased her in hospital. she was there for a case. my sis slapped him and then filed FIR. it was in newspapers also. apparently hospital walas tried to malign my sis by making it a police harassment case. my sis didn't back out.
Khaleesi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Khaleesi_
Khaleesi_

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 12:21am | IP Logged
omg chuhu... New car thi na... Seriously the thief has lost it... IPS officer k yahan koi chori karta hai kya...
n I agree your sis is right case toh hona hi chahiye...
your sis is an idol for many young galsSmile 

btw have you guys ever gave ulta jawab to eve teaser???
Khaleesi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Khaleesi_
Khaleesi_

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 12:23am | IP Logged

Hello IFians... Hug

I m not a topic maker in general but something which happened yesterday has forced me raise this issue... Ouch

Few days back, I had changed my UserName after getting bored of my previous UserName... So after some lovely suggestions of my lovely friends I opted out my UserName as "BiasedModerator"  

Well suddenly yesterday afternoon I saw my Username automatically changed to my First ever name... Shocked

To say I was Shocked wouldn't be wrong... In fact I was so surprised that I asked my friend to check it (I thought my eyes were playing gamesD'oh) but she also told the same... and was confused and worried (Why Worried??? Well I have mentioned it below) that how come a member's UserName gets changed automatically without User's Knowledge???.Confused

Exceedingly confused I PMed my query to all the Global Moderator and the Admin, Mr Vijay himself... 

Why all??? Well you see I was terrified and concerned that my Account must have been hacked, otherwise how come someone changes my username without any prior notification or warning, and so for prompt action I Pmed all Global Moderators and Mr Admin Vijay himself... cause if a hacker is involved, no Member's Account are safe, and also sometimes few MODs aresnt active, so I Pmed all...

Well... I was pleasantly surprised when I got my first reply within 2 hours from a Global Moderator, Aahaana... Embarrassed

Well I asked my query on how my username get changed automatically... to which she asked my username... I told her it was "BiasedModerator" before it got changed...

She replied me courteously that member's aren't allowed to keep UserName related to Moderator... Confused

I was surprised, and asked her how come I didn't get any notification when I was in the process of changing my UserName... to which she replied that there must have been some Tech fault... and added that why do I think I would be allowed to keep a username related to Moderator.. Question Confused

Surprised yet again, I asked if India-Forums has some rules regarding it... to which she replied (here m copying and pasting the reply )

"Its Admin & his websites choice of what names are allowed or what is not. Nobody else can change back any members usernames. You are not a moderator simple as that. For further details, you are free to pm the admin."

* ahem*... so we don't have right to choose a name cause its Admin's site??? 

When I informed my friends of my conversation, they were equally surprised that how come anyone has access to a member's account... Isn't it a breach of privacy??? Does that also mean, all our PM's , scarps are accessible to the Admin himself??

Is IF really safe as we think???

Two years back, a group of members, raised a similar topic questioning the privacy of IF... that time I really didn't paid attention... but now after been a victim myself... I am concerned... very much... that is IF safe as we all think???

Also not to forget...Which is also my main issue, if there is no rule that that username can't be related to MODs, then why was my username changed without any prior notification???

I would also add its not about username being changed... it's about why haven't I been given any notification before my username was changed. Because its Admin's site and the members have no right to select their own username????

Plz stop calling IF as open forum where autocracy prevails, freedom hampers and Privacy Invaded.

I hope our Dear Moderators or Admin do give a valid reason to it and doesn't just randomly close the post. Embarrassed

Edited by Trisha4evr - 21 June 2015 at 10:22am
Khaleesi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Khaleesi_
Khaleesi_

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 12:35am | IP Logged
office me I forgot to bring my lunch box n my booksCrySmile
Cry 
n m feeling kanjus to order sone food Ouch
Padfoot_Prongs
Padfoot_Prongs

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Patronus-

chuhu tu apartment me rehti h na??? Security guard nhi tha kya???
Trish Gaadi ghar pe thi. gaon me. papa ko bua ke yaha jaana tha makar sakranti pe samaan dene ke liye. ye sab gaon me huya h. 
Padfoot_Prongs
Padfoot_Prongs

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Patronus-

office me I forgot to bring my lunch box n my booksCrySmile
Cry 
n m feeling kanjus to order sone food Ouch
kuch khale warna shyaam tak rukna muskil ho jayega. 
Padfoot_Prongs
Padfoot_Prongs

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 12:50am | IP Logged
anyone facing advertisment ka problem?
mere office wale PC me pata nahi kya ho rakha h. itne saare ad aa rahe h IF wali site pe. or kahi bhi click karo ad khul ja rahe h by default. Ouch

Go to top