I am very sad.
Guzara_Waqt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Shahid n Mira at their Reception.
RainAndRainbow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Lauren gaveSI 7?😲 haha.. thats why her fans are bashing lauren so much on twitter... lol... how come shahid ended up with 9 if she was bad enough to get a 7???😕
RainAndRainbow thumbnail
http://www.fuzionproductions.com/jhalak-dikhhla-jaa-the-hits-and-misses-of-the-opening-episode-review/6/

agree with all Misses in the article!!!
😆
Guzara_Waqt thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Patronus-

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/jhalak-dikhhla-jaa-the-hits-and-misses-of-the-opening-episode-review/6/

agree with all Misses in the article!!!
😆

Hyperlink dia kar.
Guzara_Waqt thumbnail

Lauren gaveSI 7?😲haha.. thats why her fans are bashing lauren so much on twitter... lol... how come shahid ended up with 9 if she was bad enough to get a 7???😕

Really? ? Phir toh Lauren bound to get bash. people will forget she was their favorite in past season.
tootyfrooty- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
guys i realy need help  atlest listen my prob , i too m a maneet fan  , atlest as a fellow maneet fan pls help me , pls talk to me 

i know its wrong to post here but mai kya karun , i dont have any chioce , u guys r  not reading my pm Edited by kittu101 - 8 years ago
RainAndRainbow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Flawed-Beauty

Really? ? Phir toh Lauren bound to get bash. people will forget she was their favorite in past season.

haan... I was searching for D in twitter tab came across many tweets, like As Irani came to support D in season 6 ,which loorun lost, so she hates SI 😆 then I search for sanaya Lauren... Phir dekhi bashing baariah😆

No ...i don't like Lauren!!! N hate her as judge, but can irani fan stop being so innocent victims jaise k kabhi kisiko bash h nhi kya😆
That's y I want "vinaya" in a soap!!! Those two fandom deserve each other!!! 1st class in pretending victims😆
Guzara_Waqt thumbnail

haan... I was searching for D in twitter tab came across many tweets, like As Irani came to support D in season 6 ,which loorun lost, so she hates SI 😆then I search for sanaya Lauren... Phir dekhi bashing baariah😆

No ...i don't like Lauren!!! N hate her as judge, but can irani fan stop being so innocent victims jaise k kabhi kisiko bash h nhi kya😆That's y I want "vinaya" in a soap!!! Those two fandom deserve each other!!! 1st class in pretending victims😆

They are entertaining, I wish Kuch entertain they do in IF. I don't know why they fear to talk these things in IF. They bashed Rangeela in Twitter because they have promoted VD n pretty biased towards him but in IF they are playing Vinaya-Vinaya. 😆 Why hiding their self, Do they fear with each other.

DD fandom called worst fandom but its so thrilling to see their daring side they are not hiding themselves n acting goody because everyone is aware no fandom is sane.

Lauren was favorite of whole IF clown suddenly their heart change.
RainAndRainbow thumbnail
^ lol... "I like Sanaya" "she is so pretty" etc etc... Do saal phele..even MB forum me they use to bash both D n Sanaya!!!
yUp DDians atleast don't pretend to  like somebody.. Jo karengge  danke k chot pe!!! M not saying D fans are saints... Infact that fandom also have losers but not like VDians!!!