Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Land Bill: Six facts you need to know

The Right to Fair Compensation and Transparency in Land Acquisition, Rehabilitation and Resettlement (Amendment) Bill, 2015, popularly known as Land bill, was adopted by the Lok Sabha on Tuesday. Here are the six important facts you need to know. Source: prsindia.org

1The Right to Fair Compensation and Transparency in Land Acquisition, Rehabilitation and Resettlement (Amendment) Bill, 2015 seeks to Amend the Act of 2013 (LARR Act, 2013).
2The Bill creates five special categories of land use: 1. defence, 2. rural infrastructure, 3. affordable housing, 4. industrial corridors, and 5. infrastructure projects including Public Private Partnership (PPP) projects where the central government owns the land
3The Bill exempts the five categories from provisions of the LARR Act, 2013 which requires the consent of 80 per cent of land ownersto be obtained for private projects and that of 70 per cent of land owners for PPP projects.
4The Bill allows exemption for projects in these five categories from requiring Social Impact Assessment be done to identify those affected and from the restrictions on the acquisition of irrigated multi-cropped land imposed by LARR Act 2013.
5The Bill brings provisions for compensation, rehabilitation, and resettlement under other related Acts such as the National Highways Act and the Railways Act in consonance with the LARR Act.
6The Bill changes acquisition of land for private companies mentioned in LARR Act, 2013 to acquisition for private entities'. A private entity could include companies, corporations and nonprofit organisations.

Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
any comments on Dimapur incident?? the need of revenge and no trust on judicial system is something to think for both judiciary and bureaucrats. we desperately need Police as well as judicial reforms.  otherwise it will lead to anarchy. no gud for economy as well as society.
RainAndRainbow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: mannu_minnie

any comments on Dimapur incident?? the need of revenge and no trust on judicial system is something to think for both judiciary and bureaucrats. we desperately need Police as well as judicial reforms.  otherwise it will lead to anarchy. no gud for economy as well as society.

against the violence completely... But the rate at which rape cases are increasing... A few more such case,hopefully will instinct fear in the minds of man...  And hopefully it will also lead to a strict law been introduced... N FAST JUSTICE!!!
so against violence...but 4-5  more such cases... Hopefully will lead to fearful situation...
but that's my view n I know many will be against it!!😆
Guzara_Waqt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

any comments on Dimapur incident?? the need of revenge and no trust on judicial system is something to think for both judiciary and bureaucrats. we desperately need Police as well as judicial reforms. otherwise it will lead to anarchy. no gud for economy as well as society.

I am not against or favor but somewhere feminist element in me got sadistic pleasure.

I am hoping against hope our judiciary changes so that faith in system get back.
Guzara_Waqt thumbnail

Rotavac- Bharat Biotech invented a new low cost vaccine for diarrhoea

Indigenously produced.😃

Great ! But I hope they prevent diarrhea.
RainAndRainbow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Invisible_Wings

I am not against or favor but somewhere feminist element in me got sadistic pleasure.

I am hoping against hope our judiciary changes so that faith in system get back.

@red HEAR HEAR!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Guzara_Waqt thumbnail
"Dariya wafao ka kabhi rukta nahi...
Mohabbat mey kabhi insaan jhukta nahi...
Hum chup hai kisi ki khushi k liye...
or wo sochtey hai ki dil humara dukhta nahi"
Guzara_Waqt thumbnail
Mujhe jeene ki umeed dobara de doo,
meri doobti kashti koo kinara de doo!
main dard ke sahil pe tanha khada hoon,
phir aake apni baahon kaa sahara de doo!
tera daaman toh bhara hain sitaron se,
mujhe sajde main ek taara de doo!
mere aangan main andhera hain bahut,
meri dehleez ko phir apna nazara de doo!
channd lamhe tujhe dekhne kii hasrat hain bas,
maine kab kaha waqt apna mujhe sara de doo...
Guzara_Waqt thumbnail
Tere pyaar main do pal ki zindagi bahut hain...ek
pal ki hansi aur ek pal ki khushi bahut hain...yeh
dunia mujhe jaane yaa na janee...teri aankhein
mujhe pehchane yahi bhaut hain..
Guzara_Waqt thumbnail
Kabhi to ki hogi suraj ne chaand se mohabbat,
Tabhi to chaand mein daag hai.