Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainAndRainbow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
its not hard to believe about supernatural power... Anyways reminds me of our WA chat on bhoot...lol...
mera toh everytime I write its a new font...  
Asha has a good handwriting...
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Patronus-

its not hard to believe about supernatural power... Anyways reminds me of our WA chat on bhoot...lol...

mera toh everytime I write its a new font...  
Asha has a good handwriting...

i have one of the worst handwriting. 
in that pic everything is done manually. this is so incredible. definitely worth of first look of our preamble and constitution.
RainAndRainbow thumbnail
Rajeev khandelwaal is returning to TV...Any fans here?? I found him very average looking..though he has quite a few droolers.. Not of BW standard
wasn't his aamir critically applauded???  
and arent the HEROs of tv,if they fail , even get side roles??? Or they are tooo upar to accept it even after tasting failure
chalo laut k bhuddhu ghar ko aaye ... Next kaun aata h dekhte h...  
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail

Rajeev khandelwaal is returning to TV...Any fans here?? I found him very average looking..though he has quite a few droolers.. Not of BW standard

wasn't his aamir critically applauded???  
and arent the HEROs of tv,if they fail , even get side roles??? Or they are tooo upar to accept it even after tasting failure
chalo laut k bhuddhu ghar ko aaye ... Next kaun aata h dekhte h...  

Trish everyone who has left TV will be back except SSR.
BW is already too much crowded and none of these new entrant has much talent to survive.

IF ke fans pe BW movie nahi chalti. ðŸ˜›
RainAndRainbow thumbnail
even kapil is going na??? Looks nhi hai,but he would have connection due to his show...
ashish from RR doing movies too... Lol... Though he is doing some ST wala serial too...
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail

even kapil is going na??? Looks nhi hai,but he would have connection due to his show...

ashish from RR doing movies too... Lol... Though he is doing some ST wala serial too...

Ashish doing movies bollywood ya hollywood ki?? his fans claimed tat he has enough looks and talent to work in hollywood in JDJ forum. 
i dont think Kapil has movies now. CNWK killed his chance with Chopra group.
Guzara_Waqt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mannu_minnie

Trish everyone who has left TV will be back except SSR.

BW is already too much crowded and none of these new entrant has much talent to survive.

IF ke fans pe BW movie nahi chalti.😛

@Bold, Agree BW is over crowded there is no room for outsiders. Those who are surviving either they have god father or extra ordinary talent.

IF pe jo movie Hit hoti wahi movie real world mein Trash both hai.

Rajeev was amazing in tv I used to watch his show Left Right Left but when he left that show I stop watching it because Show had lost its plot after his exit.

RainAndRainbow thumbnail
Originally posted by: mannu_minnie

Ashish doing movies bollywood ya hollywood ki?? his fans claimed tat he has enough looks and talent to work in hollywood in JDJ forum. 

i dont think Kapil has movies now. CNWK killed his chance with Chopra group.

😲Hollywood...😆ya right... Filhaal toh Bollywood se kaam chalana padega becharo ko
naa kapil bagged another movie... With good production... Copra wala is old news...
Guzara_Waqt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

even kapil is going na??? Looksnhi hai,but he would have connection due to his show... ashish from RR doing movies too... Lol... Though he is doing some ST wala serial too...

Kapil is making good money through his show n hosting then why he is moving to BW ?

Ashish has done few movies before entering in TV...
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail

😲Hollywood...😆ya right... Filhaal toh Bollywood se kaam chalana padega becharo ko

naa kapil bagged another movie... With good production... Copra wala is old news...

oh dont u know BW doesn't respect his talent enough.😳
Bollywood chodo mai TV se kaam chalane ko tyaar hu if some one comes with gud show. i m desparate for D's come back. at least we will be more active on IF or FB. it's  too much soona soona. BTW ye IF wale ne apne fav star ki movie ka review nahi diya. i was waiting for their review and kisi ka gungaan.😛